How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Miami
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Miami Beach?
The price for luggage storage near Miami Beach starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Miami Beach?
There are multiple locations in the Miami Beach area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Concourse G, Concourse D, and Car Rental Center and all over Miami.
Is it safe to store your bags near Miami Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Miami Beach.
Are there storage lockers near Miami Beach?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Miami Beach area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Miami Beach and in the broader Miami area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Miami Beach?
Popular metro stations like MDT Metromover - Goverment Center Station or Government Center Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Miami near Miami Beach, you may be close to some bus stations: Big Bus Miami - Stop 6 - Bass Museum / Collins Park, MIA Bus 150 Stop, or Big Bus Miami - Bus Depot. If traveling by train, Citizens MiamiCentral, Brightline Miami, and MDT Metrorail - Government Center Station are nearest to Miami Beach.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Miami Beach?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Miami Beach are 1 Hotel South Beach, W Miami, and Loews Miami Beach Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Miami Beach are Freehand Miami, Generator Miami, and Selina Gold Dust.
Where are the best restaurants near Miami Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Miami Beach are Wynwood Art Walk, W New York, and Nikki Beach.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Miami Beach?
Check out the nearby Crandon Park, South Pointe Park, and North Shore Open Space Park.
Store your luggage around Miami Beach
Luggage storage nearby most Miami Beach hotspotsPosted
Miami Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Miami Beach?” Perhaps you just arrived in Miami and need a place to store your bags near Miami Beach before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bal Harbour Shops, Mall of the Americas, or The Shops at Pembroke Gardens and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Miami Beach area at Haulover Beach, Bayside Marina Stage, or 63rd Street Draw Bridge and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Miami Beach!
Luggage storage nearby Miami Beach with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Miami with multiple locations near Miami Beach.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Miami Beach area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Miami Beach area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, The Bal Harbour Pier, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Tropical Park, South End, and North Shore Beachwalk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Palace Bar, Treehouse Miami, and Twist.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Miami Beach area?
✅Multiple locations near Miami Beach✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Miami Beach with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Miami Beach really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Miami Beach and Miami without your things!
About Miami Beach
Tallahassee might be the capital of Florida, but Miami Beach is the beating, thumping heart of the Sunshine State. Miami Beach is one of America's all-time greatest tourist destinations - everyone from spring breakers to visitors from the other side of the world just can't seem to get enough of this world-famous resort city. Miami Beach rests on a peninsula between the Atlantic Ocean and the dazzling Biscayne Bay. The city was founded all the way back in 1870 by a father and son duo - Henry Lum and Charles Lum, respectively. Six years later, the legendary Civil War General turned President Ulysses S. Grant had the Biscayne House of Refuge built to aid shipwrecked sailors. Miami Beach's population continued to grow over the years until it became the cultural hub and tourist hotspot that it is today. A major contributor to Miami Beach's fame is the hit TV show Miami Vice. Much of the series was shot on location in the South Beach area. Thanks to the popularity of the series, South Beach's economy surged. These days, re-enacting scenes from Miami Vice has become something of a tradition. There are also plenty of stores in the city that sell all kinds of cool Miami Vice inspired merchandise.
Things to do in Miami Beach
Miami Beach is famous, maybe even infamous, for two things - its sprawling, oceanside scenery and its wild nightlife. However, there is genuinely something for everyone in this resort city. Here are a few activities that Bounce highly recommends you try out in Miami Beach.
- Catch some waves and drink in the scenery with a speed boating tour of Miami. Tickets for two adults start as low as $40 per person, and kids can get in for $25!
- Visit Miami Beach's phenomenal Art Deco District. If you're a fan of movies, shows, and architecture from 1940s America, then you'll love this place.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Miami Beach via a helicopter tour. Tickets typically start around $100 per person, but prices vary throughout the year.
- Drop by Lincoln Road, Miami Beach's premier outdoor shopping center. You'll find numerous big-name retailers like Guess and American Eagle, as well as statues crafted by Colombian artist Fernando Botero.
- You don't have to be Don Johnson or Philip Michael Thomas to indulge your Miami Vices at South Beach.
- Catch a big one on a deep-sea fishing tour. The Therapy IV Deep Sea Fishing Experience is one of the most popular tours in Miami Beach by far.
- Soak in the sights along the Miami Beach Boardwalk. This place doubles as an excellent hiking trail for those folks searching for a great workout.
- Party on at Ocean Drive - the de facto home of Miami Beach's nightlife. You'll find no shortage of awesome clubs and bars here.
- Get inspired at Lik Miami - an art gallery that's filled with a myriad of creations from the Australian Photographer Peter Lik.
- Make your way to the Jewish Museum of Florida and learn about the culture, history, and culture of Florida's Jewish community.
Transit Options in Miami Beach
- South Beach Local Bus
- Tri Rail
Luggage Storage in Miami Beach
Miami Beach is the sort of city where you can't just lounge around like a couch potato. Simply put, there's far too much to see, eat, drink, and do out here! Whether you want to get the most out of Miami Beach's numerous daytime activities, or if you're more interested in the city's electrifying nightlife, one thing's for sure - the last thing you'll want to worry about is where you're going to store your luggage. That's where Bounce comes in - it's a 24-hour, 7-day a week storage service that'll keep your things safe and secure while you get the most out of your trip.
Luggage Storage Options in Miami Beach
- South Pointe Pier: South Pointe Pier is a massive park that's 17-acres wide and doubles as a seafront venue. Located on 1 Washington Ave, the Pier is a popular tourist destination because visitors can play all sorts of sports here; basketball, football, volleyball, you name it. Bounce your luggage away, then head down to the South Pointe Pier.
- Lummus Park: Head to 1130 Ocean Dr and you’ll find Lummus Park - a place that has everything visitors need to get a great workout. Explore running trails that stretch on for miles, exercise gear that's open to the public, and a slew of outdoor events and activities for guests of all ages. We suggest that you leave everything but your training gear with Bounce before you visit.
- The Wolfsonian: The Wolfsonian is proof that learning can genuinely be fun and exciting. This amazing research center and museum is located on 1001 Washington Ave, and offers free tours every Friday at 6 pm to the general public. Groups can also schedule private tours 2 weeks in advance. Check your bags in with Bounce, then check out the Wolfsonian.
- The Bass: Art is kind of a big deal in Miami Beach. That's why places like The Bass are so popular with tourists and Miami natives alike. The Bass can be found on 2100 Collins Ave, and the exhibits here range from ancient heirlooms to modern art pieces. Museums and walking around a lot go hand in hand. So does secure luggage storage and Bounce.
- New World Center: True to its name, the New World Performance Center is Miami Beach's most advanced, cutting edge concert hall. All sorts of shows, performances, and events get hosted here. The New World Center tends to sell out pretty quickly. If you want to get ahead of the curve, store your items with Bounce long before you visit the Center.
- Soundscape Park: If you're looking for a place to stretch your legs, you can't really beat Soundscape Park in terms of sheer variety. Not only can you workout and play here, but you can also catch an outdoor movie. Bounce your luggage away, then check out this fantastic venue.
- Jungle Island: Jungle Island is a zoo and an amusement park rolled into one. Located on 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, this popular tourist destination is a fan favorite among kids of all ages. Leave your luggage with Bounce, then take a walk on the wild side.
- The Holocaust Memorial: This outdoor exhibit on 1933-1945 Meridian Avenue pays tribute to victims and the survivors of the Holocaust. The memorial is the home of a harrowing sculpture that was designed and sculpted by American Architect Kenneth Treister. Leave your luggage with Bounce before you visit this historical homage to Holocaust victims.