How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Eiffel Tower Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 7, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Eiffel Tower?" Perhaps you just arrived in Paris and need a place to store your bags near Eiffel Tower before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at C.C Grand Plaisir, Centre Commercial Bay 2, or Centre Commercial Villebon 2 and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Palace of Versailles (Château de Versailles), Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel), or Place du Trocadéro .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Eiffel Tower!
Luggage storage nearby Eiffel Tower with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Paris with multiple locations near Eiffel Tower.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Eiffel Tower area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Eiffel Tower area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Le Séverac, Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), and Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg). You can also go for a hike around Forêt de Noisy, Promenade plantée – la Coulée Verte, and Coulée verte du Sud Parisien. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Moulin Rouge, Bar à Champagne, and Unisex.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Eiffel Tower area?
✅Multiple locations near Eiffel Tower✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Eiffel Tower with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Eiffel Tower really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Eiffel Tower and Paris without your things!
About the Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower is one of the world's most recognizable monuments. Located at the heart of Paris on the Champ de Mars, no trip to the French capital is complete without admiring this symbol of French culture and history. Constructed from wrought iron, the Eiffel Tower was used as the entranceway to the 1889 World's Fair. This date also coincided with the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution.
The Eiffel Tower was designed by world-famous architect Gustave Eiffel, who was also responsible for drawing the Statue of Liberty's blueprints. Standing at over 1,000 feet high, the Eiffel Tower is the tallest structure in Paris. It took over two years to build and is composed of over 18,000 individual pieces of iron. Today, the Eiffel Tower is one of the most popular pay-to-visit monuments globally, with over six million visitors every year.
Fun fact: The Eiffel Tower gets a fresh coat of paint every seven years, with 500 workers applying 60 tons of paint to this gigantic landmark.
Things to do in and around the Eiffel Tower
Due to its location at the center of the French capital, you won't be short of things to do near the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower itself also offers some great activities, with much more than meets the eye. Drop your bags off at a luggage storage service near the Eiffel Tower, and get ready to experience the best of Paris.
- See Paris beneath your feet on the Eiffel Tower's first floor. The first floor features glass flooring so you can watch Parisiens and tourists milling around below you. There's also a terrace bar where you can enjoy a beverage and a burger in the sunshine.
- Relish a classy meal at The Jules Verne Restaurant. This famous world-class restaurant is situated on the Eiffel Tower's second floor and has been featured in dozens of well-known films.
- Get a birdseye view from the top of the tower. Perched over 900 feet about Champ de Mars, this viewing platform shouldn't be missed. You can also visit Gistave's Eiffel's old office and enjoy an unforgettable glass of bubbly at the champagne bar.
- Have a relaxing picnic on the Champ de Mars. This large public garden is very popular with Parisien sunbathers and offers excellent views of the tower from below.
- Stroll along the Champs-Elysées. One of Paris' most famous streets, the Champs-Elysées boasts some of the best shopping and dining opportunities on the planet.
Transit Options near the Eiffel Tower
- Réseau Express Régional (RER)
- Paris Metro (Lines 6, 8, 9)
- Paris bus services (30, 69, 72, 82, 86)
Luggage storage near the Eiffel Tower
Paris is one of the most interesting cities to visit in Europe. With its world-class cultural attractions, vibrant nightlife, and trendy restaurants and stores, you won't run out of things to do, whether you're a native Parisien or a tourist. Before heading out on your next adventure in this sprawling metropolis, find a convenient spot to stash your heavy bags. Bounce has lots of luggage storage services situated near the Eiffel Tower, where you can drop off your suitcase before touring a nearby attraction. It's super simple to book—just hop on the Bounce app, and within minutes, you'll have located a convenient storage facility close to you.
Attractions and activities near the Eiffel Tower
- Louvre Museum: The Louvre is a world-famous art gallery with possibly the best collections in the world. It is also the largest art museum in the world, with holdings of 35,000 objects, paintings, sculptures, and more. There are plenty of incredible historic artifacts from the museum's collection, including The Seated Scribe from Saqqara, Egypt, which dates back over 2,500 years, and an Ain Ghazal plaster statue from Jordan dating back roughly 6,500 years.
The Louvre has a fascinating and irreplaceable collection of artworks, with masterpieces by Rembrandt, Johannes Vermeer, and Caravaggio. Undoubtedly the most famous piece of art on display at the Louvre is The Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci. Only small bags are allowed inside the Louvre, so swing by a luggage storage service near the Eiffel Tower before taking a tour.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: Notre-Dame Cathedral is one of the world's best-known cathedrals. Tourists flock from around the world to appreciate Notre-Dame's exquisite French Gothic architecture and see the setting for Victor Hugo's famed novel The Hunchback of Notre-Dame. The cathedral's western facade features its iconic two towers, which made the Notre-Dame the tallest structure in Paris until the Eiffel Tower was built in the 1880s.
One of the cathedral highlights is a climb to the top of the towers, which affords stunning views across Paris. On the way up to the top, watch out for the cathedral's famed monstrous statues of gargoyles, chimeras, and a Strix. Atop the tower, you'll be greeted by the 13-ton great bell known as Emmanuel. You won't want to drag any heavy bags up the tower's 422 steps, so consider booking a spot at an Eiffel Tower luggage storage service.
- Arc de Triomphe: Positioned at the western end of the Champs-Elysées is the iconic Arc de Triomphe. Emblematic of French culture and identity, the Arc de Triomphe features neoclassical architecture and dozens of ornate carvings and sculptures. The Arc de Triomphe was built in the early 19th century to honor those who had died in the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars. Until the 1930s, the Arc de Triomphe was the tallest archway in the world. At the base of the arch is The Tomb of The Unknown Soldier, who was buried in 1921 after the First World War.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Eiffel Tower
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Eiffel Tower?
The price for luggage storage near Eiffel Tower is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Eiffel Tower?
There are multiple locations in the Eiffel Tower area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Gare SNCF de Chelles — Gournay, Gare SNCF de Maisons-Laffitte, and Rer-Orsay-Ville and all over Paris.
Is it safe to store your bags near Eiffel Tower?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Eiffel Tower.
Are there storage lockers near Eiffel Tower?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Eiffel Tower area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Eiffel Tower and in the broader Paris area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Eiffel Tower?
Popular metro stations like Métro Gare du Nord, Métro Bir-Hakeim — Tour Eiffel, or Métro Stalingrad can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Paris near Eiffel Tower, you may be close to some bus stations: Gare Routière de Bercy-Seine, Terminal Jules Verne, or Noctilien République. If traveling by train, Paris Nord Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Nord), Paris Lyon Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Lyon), and Paris Saint-Lazare Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Saint-Lazare) are nearest to Eiffel Tower.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Eiffel Tower?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Eiffel Tower are Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière, and Pershing Hall. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Eiffel Tower are Generator Paris, Les Piaules Nation, and MEININGER Hôtel Paris Porte de Vincennes.
Where are the best restaurants near Eiffel Tower?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Eiffel Tower are Carette, La Cour de Rome, and Café Marly.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Eiffel Tower?
Check out the nearby Bois de Boulogne, Parc Rives de Seine, and Parc de la Villette.