Select the most convenient location for your needs
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
Head to the store and show your reservation
Go about your day without lugging around your things
✅Multiple locations near Châtelet Les Halles
✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
Located in the touristy 1st arrondissement, Châtelet Les Halles is one of the most important transportation hubs in Paris. Just a short walk from The Louvre, this massive underground station has access to three regional train lines as well as five Métro lines. In total, there are seven tracks on four platforms in the Châtelet Les Halles.
In case you were wondering, Châtelet Les Halles is partly named after a famous open-air “Les Halles” market which once flourished on this spot. Although the original Les Halles is no more, visitors will find a fantastic shopping mall above Châtelet Les Halles Station complete with trendy stores, a cinema, and a swimming pool.
Please note: there is no luggage storage available in Châtelet Les Halles. If you’re looking for bag storage in Châtelet Les Halles, then you should consider leaving your luggage with one of Bounce’s partner vendors. Bounce now offers convenient luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles to help you fully appreciate your trip to the “City of Lights.”
Châtelet Les Halles is extremely close to many of Paris’s most iconic structures. Here are just a few exceptional attractions within walking distance of this underground station.
• Originally built as a royal castle, the Louvre is now the world’s largest and most visited art museum. It’s estimated this impressive complex houses just under 40,000 artworks that range from prehistoric times all the way through the great French Romantics. Of course, the most famous piece on display is Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, but other noteworthy masterpieces include Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People, the Egyptian Seated Scribe, and the Greek Venus de Milo. Plan on spending at least half a day to soak in all the incredible artwork housed in the Louvre.
Tourists should know you can’t bring any luggage exceeding 55 x 35 x 20 cm into the Louvre. For this reason, we strongly encourage you to look into luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles on Bounce’s website. As you’ll see on our mobile app, Bounce has plenty of safe bag storage locations not far from this major tourist draw.
• With its ultra-modern architectural design, Le Centre Pompidou is certainly one of Paris’s most intriguing art complexes. Completed in 1977, this intriguing center is the home of one of Europe’s most important modern art museums: Musée National d’Art Moderne. Inside this large museum, you’ll see works by a wide range of Modernist and Contemporary artists including Mark Rothko, Jackson Pollock, and Matisse. Even if you’re not interested in Modern Art, it’s well worth your time to take a few selfies in front of Le Centre Pompidou’s funky exterior.
To fully appreciate the eye-catching art in this ultra-modern museum, please look into Bounce’s luggage storage options. For only $5.90 per day, you can rest assured your luggage is in good care while visiting Le Centre Pompidou. As an added bonus, Bounce gives $5,000 in insurance to all customers who use our luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles.
• Dating back to the 13th century, Notre Dame de Paris is arguably the world’s best-known medieval cathedral. Beloved for its stained glass windows, intricate sculptures, and stone flying buttresses, this masterpiece on Île de Paris has always been hailed as the exemplar of Gothic architecture. In addition to its aesthetic beauty, Notre Dame has played a central role in French art and history. Of course, author Victor Hugo set much of his famous Hunchback of Notre Dame in this cathedral, and Napoleon I crowned himself Emperor here in 1804. A trip to Paris just isn’t complete without visiting this marvelous Catholic church.
Sadly, a great fire in 2019 destroyed a great deal of Notre Dame de Paris. As repair work continues, Notre Dame is temporarily closed to tourists. Please look for the latest updates online for more details on the progress of the restoration.
• Not far from Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle was once the private chapel of French royalty and supposedly home to Christ’s Crown of Thorns. The main attraction at this cathedral, however, is its unbelievably intricate stained glass windows. Many tourists and art critics rightfully claim Sainte Chapelle’s stained glass should be considered the “Sistine Chapel of Paris.” Go see for yourself why so many tourists sing the praises of this medieval church.
The last thing you want to think about when admiring Sainte Chapelle’s stained glass is lugging around heavy bags. For a stress-free experience to this heavenly attraction, it’s a good idea to look into Bounce’s luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles. For more detailed information, we encourage you to search for luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles on Bounce’s new mobile app.
• While you’re at Châtelet Les Halles, why not do some shopping in Les Halles modern shopping mall? Whatever store you’re looking for, you’ll probably find something to suit your taste inside this large Westfield shopping complex. Just a few big-name brands that have shops here include H&M, Lego, Sephora, and Quicksilver. In addition to shopping and dining, Les Halles Mall has a cinema and even an Olympic-sized swimming pool. What’s not to love about that?
Please keep in mind all of Bounce’s luggage storage destinations also accept shopping bags. So, if you plan on doing a bit of shopping in Les Halles (or anywhere else in Paris), you could always drop off your purchases at one of our storage facilities. You can find all of Bounce’s bag storage in Châtelet Les Halles on our hi-tech app.
• Dating back to the 17th century, La Comédie Française is still entertaining Parisians with exciting live performances week after week. Sometimes called “La Maison de Molière” in honor of the great French playwright, La Comédie Française has long been associated with staging the best interpretations of classical dramas and comedies. Although this theater troupe has a few different stages, most of their major productions go up on the Salle Richelieu just a short walk from Palais Royal. Definitely check what’s going on at La Comédie Française for a fantastic live experience in Paris.
If you feel like taking in a show at La Comédie Française, then you should first leave your bags with Bounce’s luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles. All of our luggage storage destinations cost $5.90 per bag per day and are spread out throughout the French capital. You can find the closest Bounce luggage storage facility to your location by downloading our new mobile app.
• Three regional RER train lines: A, B, and D.
• Access to five Métro lines: 1, 4, 7, 11, and 14.
• Bus transportation nearby.
• Taxi ranks near entrances and exits.
Due to the station’s multiple lines and proximity to tourist draws, it’s highly likely you’ll use Châtelet Les Halles when in Paris. To help you have a smooth trip through the City of Lights, Bounce now offers loads of bag storage in Châtelet Les Halles. We encourage you to take a closer look at our luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles by browsing our website and downloading our mobile app. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to read through Bounce’s FAQ page.
Rated 4.79/5 (4352 ratings)
Super easy, professional approach in Paris. Loved getting the tags on the baggage.
First time using this type of service in Paris. It was super easy and convenient.
Those guys are the best in Paris! Nothing but stellar service! Highly recommend!
The price for luggage storage near Châtelet Les Halles is just €5/bag for the entire day.
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Châtelet Les Halles.
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Châtelet Les Halles area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Châtelet Les Halles and in the broader Paris area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping gurantee.
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Châtelet Les Halles are Hôtel Lutetia, Hôtel France Louvre, and Hôtel prince de Conti. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Châtelet Les Halles are Auberge Maubuisson.
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Châtelet Les Halles are Moulin Rouge, Moulin de la Galette, and Ladurée.
Check out the nearby Luxembourg Gardens, Tuileries Garden, and Luxembourg Palace.
While nearby, you can check out Louvre Museum, Holy Chapel, and The National Residence of the Invalids.