How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Châtelet Les Halles Luggage Storage Guide 2022
Posted Oct 2, 2022Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Châtelet Les Halles?" Perhaps you just arrived in Paris and need a place to store your bags near Châtelet Les Halles before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at C.C Grand Plaisir, Centre Commercial Bay 2, or Centre Commercial Villebon 2 and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Châtelet Les Halles area at Palace of Versailles (Château de Versailles), Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel), or Place du Trocadéro and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Châtelet Les Halles!
Luggage storage nearby Châtelet Les Halles with BounceBounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Paris with multiple locations near Châtelet Les Halles.
Featured in The Boston Globe, Techcrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Châtelet Les Halles area start at just €5 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Châtelet Les Halles area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Le Séverac, Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), and Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg). You can also go for a hike around Forêt de Noisy, Promenade plantée – la Coulée Verte, and Coulée verte du Sud Parisien. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Moulin Rouge, Bar à Champagne, and Unisex.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Châtelet Les Halles area?
✅Multiple locations near Châtelet Les Halles
✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Châtelet Les Halles with Bounce?You can find the closest luggage storage location to Châtelet Les Halles really easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Châtelet Les Halles and Paris without your things!
About Châtelet Les Halles
Located in the touristy 1st arrondissement, Châtelet Les Halles is one of the most important transportation hubs in Paris. Just a short walk from The Louvre, this massive underground station has access to three regional train lines as well as five Métro lines. In total, there are seven tracks on four platforms in the Châtelet Les Halles.
In case you were wondering, Châtelet Les Halles is partly named after a famous open-air “Les Halles” market which once flourished on this spot. Although the original Les Halles is no more, visitors will find a fantastic shopping mall above Châtelet Les Halles Station complete with trendy stores, a cinema, and a swimming pool.
Please note: there is no luggage storage available in Châtelet Les Halles. If you’re looking for bag storage in Châtelet Les Halles, then you should consider leaving your luggage with one of Bounce’s partner vendors. Bounce now offers convenient luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles to help you fully appreciate your trip to the “City of Lights.”
Things To Do Near Châtelet Les Halles:
Châtelet Les Halles is extremely close to many of Paris’s most iconic structures. Here are just a few exceptional attractions within walking distance of this underground station.
• Originally built as a royal castle, the Louvre is now the world’s largest and most visited art museum. It’s estimated this impressive complex houses just under 40,000 artworks that range from prehistoric times all the way through the great French Romantics. Of course, the most famous piece on display is Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, but other noteworthy masterpieces include Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People, the Egyptian Seated Scribe, and the Greek Venus de Milo. Plan on spending at least half a day to soak in all the incredible artwork housed in the Louvre.
Tourists should know you can’t bring any luggage exceeding 55 x 35 x 20 cm into the Louvre. For this reason, we strongly encourage you to look into luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles on Bounce’s website. As you’ll see on our mobile app, Bounce has plenty of safe bag storage locations not far from this major tourist draw.
• With its ultra-modern architectural design, Le Centre Pompidou is certainly one of Paris’s most intriguing art complexes. Completed in 1977, this intriguing center is the home of one of Europe’s most important modern art museums: Musée National d’Art Moderne. Inside this large museum, you’ll see works by a wide range of Modernist and Contemporary artists including Mark Rothko, Jackson Pollock, and Matisse. Even if you’re not interested in Modern Art, it’s well worth your time to take a few selfies in front of Le Centre Pompidou’s funky exterior.
To fully appreciate the eye-catching art in this ultra-modern museum, please look into Bounce’s luggage storage options. For only $5.90 per day, you can rest assured your luggage is in good care while visiting Le Centre Pompidou. As an added bonus, Bounce gives $10,000 BounceShield™ Protection to all customers who use our luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles.
• Dating back to the 13th century, Notre Dame de Paris is arguably the world’s best-known medieval cathedral. Beloved for its stained glass windows, intricate sculptures, and stone flying buttresses, this masterpiece on Île de Paris has always been hailed as the exemplar of Gothic architecture. In addition to its aesthetic beauty, Notre Dame has played a central role in French art and history. Of course, author Victor Hugo set much of his famous Hunchback of Notre Dame in this cathedral, and Napoleon I crowned himself Emperor here in 1804. A trip to Paris just isn’t complete without visiting this marvelous Catholic church.
Sadly, a great fire in 2019 destroyed a great deal of Notre Dame de Paris. As repair work continues, Notre Dame is temporarily closed to tourists. Please look for the latest updates online for more details on the progress of the restoration.
• Not far from Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle was once the private chapel of French royalty and supposedly home to Christ’s Crown of Thorns. The main attraction at this cathedral, however, is its unbelievably intricate stained glass windows. Many tourists and art critics rightfully claim Sainte Chapelle’s stained glass should be considered the “Sistine Chapel of Paris.” Go see for yourself why so many tourists sing the praises of this medieval church.
The last thing you want to think about when admiring Sainte Chapelle’s stained glass is lugging around heavy bags. For a stress-free experience to this heavenly attraction, it’s a good idea to look into Bounce’s luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles. For more detailed information, we encourage you to search for luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles on Bounce’s new mobile app.
• While you’re at Châtelet Les Halles, why not do some shopping in Les Halles modern shopping mall? Whatever store you’re looking for, you’ll probably find something to suit your taste inside this large Westfield shopping complex. Just a few big-name brands that have shops here include H&M, Lego, Sephora, and Quicksilver. In addition to shopping and dining, Les Halles Mall has a cinema and even an Olympic-sized swimming pool. What’s not to love about that?
Please keep in mind all of Bounce’s luggage storage destinations also accept shopping bags. So, if you plan on doing a bit of shopping in Les Halles (or anywhere else in Paris), you could always drop off your purchases at one of our storage facilities. You can find all of Bounce’s bag storage in Châtelet Les Halles on our hi-tech app.
• Dating back to the 17th century, La Comédie Française is still entertaining Parisians with exciting live performances week after week. Sometimes called “La Maison de Molière” in honor of the great French playwright, La Comédie Française has long been associated with staging the best interpretations of classical dramas and comedies. Although this theater troupe has a few different stages, most of their major productions go up on the Salle Richelieu just a short walk from Palais Royal. Definitely check what’s going on at La Comédie Française for a fantastic live experience in Paris.
If you feel like taking in a show at La Comédie Française, then you should first leave your bags with Bounce’s luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles. All of our luggage storage destinations cost $5.90 per bag per day and are spread out throughout the French capital. You can find the closest Bounce luggage storage facility to your location by downloading our new mobile app.
Transit Options At Châtelet Les Halles:
• Three regional RER train lines: A, B, and D.
• Access to five Métro lines: 1, 4, 7, 11, and 14.
• Bus transportation nearby.
• Taxi ranks near entrances and exits.
Luggage Storage Near Châtelet Les Halles
Due to the station’s multiple lines and proximity to tourist draws, it’s highly likely you’ll use Châtelet Les Halles when in Paris. To help you have a smooth trip through the City of Lights, Bounce now offers loads of bag storage in Châtelet Les Halles. We encourage you to take a closer look at our luggage storage in Châtelet Les Halles by browsing our website and downloading our mobile app. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to read through Bounce’s FAQ page.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Châtelet Les Halles
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Châtelet Les Halles?
The price for luggage storage near Châtelet Les Halles is just €5/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Châtelet Les Halles?
There are multiple locations in the Châtelet Les Halles area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Gare SNCF de Chelles — Gournay, Gare SNCF de Maisons-Laffitte, and Paris-Orly Airport (ORY) (Aéroport de Paris-Orly) and all over Paris.
Is it safe to store your bags near Châtelet Les Halles?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Châtelet Les Halles.
Are there storage lockers near Châtelet Les Halles?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Châtelet Les Halles area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Châtelet Les Halles and in the broader Paris area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Châtelet Les Halles?
Popular metro stations like Métro Gare du Nord, Métro Bir-Hakeim — Tour Eiffel, or Métro Stalingrad can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Paris near Châtelet Les Halles, you may be close to some bus stations: Gare Routière de Bercy-Seine, Terminal Jules Verne, or Noctilien République. If traveling by train, Paris Nord Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Nord), Paris Lyon Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Lyon), and Paris Saint-Lazare Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Saint-Lazare) are nearest to Châtelet Les Halles.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Châtelet Les Halles?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Châtelet Les Halles are Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière, and Pershing Hall. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Châtelet Les Halles are Generator Paris, Les Piaules Nation, and MEININGER Hôtel Paris Porte de Vincennes.
Where are the best restaurants near Châtelet Les Halles?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Châtelet Les Halles are Carette, La Cour de Rome, and Café Marly.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Châtelet Les Halles?
Check out the nearby Bois de Boulogne, Parc Rives de Seine, and Parc de la Villette.