How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Paris and need a place to store your bags near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centre Commercial Bay 2, Salle d'Échange la Défense RER-Métro-SNCF, or C.C Saint-Lazare Paris and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel), Arc de Triomphe (Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile), or Place du Trocadéro .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)!
Luggage storage nearby Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Paris with multiple locations near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg), and Carette. You can also go for a hike around Promenade plantée – la Coulée Verte, Coulée verte du Sud Parisien, and Forêt de Meudon. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Le Séverac, Karaoke, and Skylight Bar.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) area?
✅Multiple locations near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Paris without your things!
About Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport
The Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), otherwise known as Roissy Airport, or simply CDG Airport, is a major airport found in Roissy-en-France, about 16 miles northeast of the city of Paris. Originally known as Aeroport de Paris Nord, it was reconstructed and reopened in 1974 under its current name, taken from former French President Charles de Gaulle. This notable man headed the Free French Forces during World War II and established the French Fifth Republic. CDG is the biggest airport in all of Europe and is also one of the continent’s major hubs. This is because the airport has a strategic location that is well-connected to the other major European cities.
The Charles de Gaulle Airport serves numerous airlines and offers direct flights to several destinations. Furthermore, it is a major gateway to France, particularly the capital city of Paris, which is a renowned tourist destination. Thousands of passengers arrive at CDG daily to see what Paris has to offer. For a relaxed and easy vacation, utilize Bounce’s short-term storage services and forget all the hassle of dragging heavy luggage around.
Fun fact: Mehran Karimi Nasseri, an Iranian refugee, became famous for living in the Terminal One departure lounge of Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport from 1988 to 2006. His story inspired the Steven Spielberg film The Terminal, starring Tom Hanks.
Things to Do near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
The Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport is the second busiest airport (in terms of passengers) in Europe, second only to London’s Heathrow Airport. It welcomes millions each year, a huge chunk of which are flying in to see Paris. Nicknamed the City of Lights, Paris is arguably the most well-known city in France. Here, you will find everything from world-class museums and incredible architecture to picturesque views and the finest restaurants in the world. With so much to do, it feels like there’s not enough time to see all that Paris has to offer. Bounce has narrowed the list down to give you the top attractions that are a must-see.
- Stroll the Champs-Élysées, one of the world’s most prominent avenues and a true Parisian experience. A highlight that you shouldn’t miss here is the Arc de Triomphe, a monument erected by Napoleon Bonapart for himself.
- If you want a one-of-a-kind way to see the City of Lights, take a cruise on the Seine River. Through this experience, you will get a panoramic view of Paris and see the city in all its glory.
- Experience the incredible Moulin Rouge cabaret, which is the birthplace of the French Cancan. While it has been imitated all over the world, there’s nothing like seeing the real deal and where Moulin Rouge started.
- Go to the happiest place on earth and enjoy the rides at Disneyland Paris, located about 32 kilometers from the city center. There are two theme parks, namely Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios.
- See the unique Père Lachaise Cemetery, a green space in the city that also happens to be one of the most beautiful cemeteries in the world. Famous personalities such as Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, and Richard Wright are buried here.
- Take in the beauty of the city at the Place de la Concorde, a public square where numerous historical events took place.
- Check out the legendary cafés in Paris along Boulevard Saint-Germain, which is the home of renowned spots such as Café des Deux Magots and Café de Flore.
Transit Options at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Réseau Express Régionale (RER) (Line B)
- Air France Bus
Luggage Storage at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
Whenever you’re visiting Paris, there are always tons of things to do, and getting around with heavy bags is impossible. Bounce makes it easier to get around Paris by providing reliable luggage storage locations near CDG Airport.
Since Paris is an important hub within Europe, travelers often have lengthy layovers or short stays. If you don’t feel like waiting around at the airport, you can drop off your bags with Bounce to enjoy more of Paris.
Activities and attractions near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Eiffel Tower: Erected in 1889, the Eiffel Tower has become an iconic landmark and a symbol of Paris. Guests can go to the top of the tower to get a breathtaking view of the city. Leave your bag with Bounce before heading to see the Eiffel Tower.
- The Louvre: If there is one experience you definitely should not miss when in Paris, it has to be a visit to the distinguished Louvre Museum. One, if not the most famous museum in the world, the facility is located in the very heart of Paris and has a massive collection of renowned masterpieces such as Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo sculpture. Oversized bags will not be permitted inside the Louvre. Instead, deposit your luggage with Bounce before your visit.
- Musée d'Orsay: Another one of Paris’ most impressive museums, the Musée d'Orsay was originally a train station that was transformed into a museum. It houses some excellent artworks from notable artists such as Degas, Monet, and Van Gogh. Bags allowed in the coat check area are subject to size limitations. As an alternative, stow your bag or backpack at a Bounce location nearby.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Situated in City Island, the Notre Dame Cathedral is another one of the most iconic sites in Paris. The Cathedral has served as a venue for several momentous events such as Napoleon’s crowning and the marriage of royalty. While it was damaged by a fire in 2019, Notre Dame still retains most of its charm and appeal. Tour around Notre Dame without any hassle by storing your bags with Bounce.
- Chateau de Versailles: A short hour-long trip outside of the city will take you to this majestic building, which once served as an opulent palace under the rule of King Louis XIV. Before heading to the Versailles, leave your backpack or luggage with a Bounce partner near you.
- Jardin du Luxembourg: This garden is one of Paris’ most famous green spaces. Locals and tourists can relax here, engage in outdoor activities, or even people watch. There are also a few attractions within the area, such as Musee de Luxembourg and Theatre des Marionettes. Have a hassle-free time at the park by securing your luggage at a Bounce location.
- Palais Garnier: The stunning Baroque-style Palais Garnier is an opera house. It hosts prestigious events such as operas, classical music concerts, ballet performances, and more. The venue does not accommodate travel backpacks or luggage. One option would be to leave your things with Bounce before you visit the Opera House.
- Basilique du Sacré-Coeur: Nestled at the top of Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur is a grandiose church that is best known for its dramatic terrace. The terrace offers a splendid view of Paris. Since getting to the basilica requires some uphill walking, it’s best to pack light for the trip and store your heavy bag or luggage with Bounce.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)?
The price for luggage storage near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)?
There are multiple locations in the Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Gare SNCF de Chelles — Gournay, Terminal 2E, and Gare SNCF de Maisons-Laffitte and all over Paris.
Is it safe to store your bags near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Are there storage lockers near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and in the broader Paris area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) are McDonald's, EXKi, and Carls Jr.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)?
Check out the nearby Parc Robert Ballanger, Parc de la Poudrerie, and Parc Jacques Duclos.