How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Gare du Nord Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 5, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Gare du Nord Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Paris and need a place to store your bags near Gare du Nord Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at C.C Grand Plaisir, Centre Commercial Bay 2, or Centre Commercial Villebon 2 and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Palace of Versailles (Château de Versailles), Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel), or Place du Trocadéro .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Gare du Nord Station!
Luggage storage nearby Gare du Nord Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Paris with multiple locations near Gare du Nord Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Gare du Nord Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Gare du Nord Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Le Séverac, Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), and Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg). You can also go for a hike around Forêt de Noisy, Promenade plantée – la Coulée Verte, and Coulée verte du Sud Parisien. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Moulin Rouge, Bar à Champagne, and Unisex.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Gare du Nord Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Gare du Nord Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Gare du Nord Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Gare du Nord Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Gare du Nord Station and Paris without your things!
About Gare du Nord
Named the “Station of the North,” Gare du Nord is Europe’s busiest rail station, hosting over 200 million passengers annually. Travelers from all over the continent pass through this station, which connects popular European destinations like Brussels, London, and Amsterdam.
The station is located in the 10th arrondissement near the Seine River, just north of the city’s center. Paris districts within the area include Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, Porte-Saint-Martin, and Porte-Saint-Denis. The transportation hub’s position allows commuters and travelers easy access to the area; when you visit Paris, the chances are high that you’ll use one of Gare du Nord transit options.
If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to spend some time here, too. Gare du Nord isn't just a point of transit; rich Parisian culture can be appreciated throughout the station. In this stately, elegant stone structure, over a dozen unique statues represent destinations throughout the continent. Walls of windows, cast-iron beams, and some modern touches mixed in create a mesmerizing atmosphere.
As a top European rail station, Gare du Nord is packed with modern conveniences, including WiFi, Frequent Flyer lounges, and dozens of shops and restaurants. The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau has a tourist info area within the station, offering details on some of Paris’ best museums, historical sites, and cultural hotspots.
Fun fact: Gare du Nord is a popular shooting spot for movies and music videos and has been featured in numerous films, including The Bourne Identity and Mr. Bean’s Holiday.
Things to do near Gare du Nord
The massive Gare du Nord station features its fair share of traveler amenities, ranging from restrooms and convenient coffee shops to electronics supply stores and a self-service piano (impromptu performances welcomed).
Once you’ve thoroughly explored the chocolate shops, fancy florists, and toy stores within the “Station of The North,” drop your purchases at a Bounce luggage storage site and branch out to experience some of the attractions near Gare du Nord.
- Enjoy a Parisian breeze while strolling the diverse landscape of Jardin Villemin, complete with a playground, water features, and a bandstand.
- Settle in for a leisurely “Lunch-of-the-Day” at Hotel du Nord; go for just the main course or opt for appetizers and dessert to fuel up for more Paris adventures.
- Experience some of the most unique aspects of the city by joining one of the many Paris walking tours. Themes range from street art to nighttime sights and just about everything in between.
- Book a spot in a French cooking class and learn techniques and flavor combinations.
- Visit some of the city’s bridges. Don’t miss the Pont Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris. It dates back to the 1500s and spans the Seine River in serious style.
- Take in a show at the Théâtre la Boussole.
- Witness art in the making at Cent Quartre, where creativity is cultivated, and artists of all mediums and media are welcomed to hone their skills.
- For insight into a less-than-appealing aspect of Paris, consider a visit to Le Musée des Moulages. Housed in the Hôpital St Louis, the collection’s comprised of some pretty gruesome specimens; do your research before digging in.
Transit Options in Gare du Nord
- Paris Metro
- Regional railway (Réseau Express Régional aka RER)
- Continental railways (Eurostar, SNCF, Thalys)
Luggage Storage near Gare du Nord
While passing through Gare du Nord, you’ll be near some of Europe’s top attractions. Rivers wind near prominent churches and shopping districts, and parks dot the cityscape. Culture meets commerce here, and some of the most significant events in world history have roots in Paris.
If you’ve maxed out your morning at some of Paris’ best shops or have plans for lunch near The Louvre, don’t haul all your gear. Bounce will hold onto for you so you can enjoy your time in Paris.
Attractions and Activities near Gare du Nord
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: If there’s one place to visit in Paris, it’s this historic structure. Plan for a full day; there will be lines and lots of features to see. Admission is free and religious services are still held. Visitors can experience an authentic Catholic mass while appreciating the church’s awe-inspiring architecture. Once you’ve witnessed all the wonders of the cathedral, gaze at the gothic stone statues guarding the site’s bell towers. The trek up the towers involves over 300 steps, but it’s worth the hike. At the top, you’ll find an unmatched vantage point of Paris… a gargoyle’s-eye view, if you will.
- The Louvre: This world-famous museum must be toured in sections. If possible, set aside at least a couple of days to fully appreciate its collections. The must-see Mona Lisa portrait is probably a top priority, but the breathtaking Apollo Gallery and the Babylonian tablets featured in the Hammurabi Code exhibit also can’t be missed. To maximize your time, consider joining a guided tour, or do some pre-trip planning by taking virtual tours of the museum. You won’t have to worry about food while you’re here; there are numerous restaurants in The Louvre, with cuisines ranging from cafe to gourmet. For souvenirs and high-end apparel, head to The Carrousel du Louvre shops near the museum’s Rue du Rivoli section. Overextend your carrying capacity with purchases? Find Bounce luggage storage near The Louvre, and you can drop your newest acquisitions (large and small) and resume your museum tour.
- Jardin des Plantes: One of the best parks in Paris, the Jardin des Plantes is the perfect place to spend a day in the sun. This expansive outdoor space features sprawling lawns, lush plant life, and several museums, including the Gallery of Evolution and the Children’s Gallery, which explores some of Paris' natural history through interactive exhibits. Greenhouses transport visitors to climates from all over the planet. While you’re here, you can wander through a steamy tropical rainforest or peruse a sweltering sun-soaked desert setting. Also on-site is the Menagerie zoo, home to some of the planet’s most unique creatures. Plan your visit to Menagerie in the spring, and you can see some of the zoo’s most recent baby arrivals. For further details on the region, visit one of the park’s libraries.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Gare du Nord Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Gare du Nord Station?
The price for luggage storage near Gare du Nord Station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Gare du Nord Station?
There are multiple locations in the Gare du Nord Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Gare SNCF de Chelles — Gournay, Gare SNCF de Maisons-Laffitte, and Paris-Orly Airport (ORY) (Aéroport de Paris-Orly) and all over Paris.
Is it safe to store your bags near Gare du Nord Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Gare du Nord Station.
Are there storage lockers near Gare du Nord Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Gare du Nord Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Gare du Nord Station and in the broader Paris area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Gare du Nord Station?
Popular metro stations like Métro Gare du Nord, Métro Bir-Hakeim — Tour Eiffel, or Métro Stalingrad can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Paris near Gare du Nord Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Gare Routière de Bercy-Seine, Terminal Jules Verne, or Noctilien République. If traveling by train, Station Villetaneuse – Université, Paris Nord Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Nord), and Paris Lyon Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Lyon) are nearest to Gare du Nord Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Gare du Nord Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Gare du Nord Station are Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière, and Pershing Hall. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Gare du Nord Station are Generator Paris, Les Piaules Nation, and MEININGER Hôtel Paris Porte de Vincennes.
Where are the best restaurants near Gare du Nord Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Gare du Nord Station are Carette, La Cour de Rome, and Café Marly.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Gare du Nord Station?
Check out the nearby Bois de Boulogne, Parc Rives de Seine, and Parc de la Villette.