How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Arc de Triomphe Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Arc de Triomphe?" Perhaps you just arrived in Paris and need a place to store your bags near Arc de Triomphe before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at C.C Grand Plaisir, Centre Commercial Bay 2, or Centre Commercial Villebon 2 and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Palace of Versailles (Château de Versailles), Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel), or Place du Trocadéro .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Arc de Triomphe!
Luggage storage nearby Arc de Triomphe with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Paris with multiple locations near Arc de Triomphe.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Arc de Triomphe area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Arc de Triomphe area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Le Séverac, Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), and Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg). You can also go for a hike around Forêt de Noisy, Promenade plantée – la Coulée Verte, and Coulée verte du Sud Parisien. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Moulin Rouge, Bar à Champagne, and Unisex.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Arc de Triomphe area?
✅Multiple locations near Arc de Triomphe✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Arc de Triomphe with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Arc de Triomphe really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Arc de Triomphe and Paris without your things!
About Arc de Triomphe
The official name of the monument is the Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile, or Triumphal Arch of the Star. A monument to French military victories, the Arc is one of the most popular attractions in Paris.
Located on the right bank of the Seine, theArc is the meeting point of arrondissements 8, 16, and 17. Occupying one end of the famous Champs Elysees, the arch is part of the historic axis which also includes the Louvre and the Palais des Congres.
The Arc was commissioned back in 1806 following Napoleon's victory at Austerlitz. Based on the Arch of Titus in Rome, the Arc was intended to celebrate this historic victory. However, construction delays meant that when Napoleon entered the city in triumph with his new wife in 1810, the Arc was far from complete, and a wooden mockup had to be made for the Emperor's procession.
Work on the Arc was halted at the end of Napoleon's reign, so the Arc remained incomplete until 1836. Since then, the Arc has been an important symbolic rallying point for armies. Invading Germans marched under it in 1871, and the French did the same in 1919 at the conclusion of the First World War. At that time, the Arc became the location of France's Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, commemorating all the soldiers whose remains have not been identified. Since then, no armies have marched through the Arc but instead have circled around it out of deference to the tomb. This tradition was even observed by Hitler, who marched past the arch in 1940.
Things to do near Arc de Triomphe
By design, the Arc is close to many of Paris's historic buildings and major attractions. As well as being an attraction in its own right, the Arc is an ideal place to begin your exploration of Paris.
- Get an impressive view from the very top of the Arc itself. Two hundred eighty steps take you to the top of this 164-foot tall monument and give you a great view of the city, including the iconic Eiffel Tower.
- Shop like the international jet set on the Champs Elysees. Home to some of the world's top brands, the street is a byword for high-end luxury. If the price tags are a little out of your reach, you can still soak up the atmosphere along this legendary boulevard.
- Enjoy some fresh air at the Bois du Boulogne. Paris's largest public park is just a few blocks from the Arc de Triomphe and boasts a zoo, an amusement park, a horse racing track, a tennis stadium, several lakes, and almost endless places to stretch your legs and enjoy nature.
- Explore the culture of the world at the Louvre. One of the world's great museums, this sprawling institution contains art and artifacts from just about every historical period and culture on earth. The sprawling Egyptian rooms are a highlight, as are the endless art galleries. Home to possibly the world's most famous painting, the Mona Lisa, the Louvre is an unmissable Paris attraction.
- Relax with a boat cruise along the Seine. A guided tour by boat along this iconic river may be the most relaxing way to see Paris. Knowledgeable tour guides will help you understand what you're looking at as you drift along the ancient waterway and admire the French capital's proud history.
Transit options near Arc de Triomphe
- Charles de Gaulle-Etoile is the nearest subway station to the arch. It is served by Paris Metro lines 1, 2, and 6.
- Paris' commuter rail system, the RER, also stops at Charles de Gaulle station. Line 6 connects the station with Montparnasse and Bercy railway stations, along with many other points of interest in Paris.
- Buses 22, 72, and 93 all stop close to the Arc and make it easy to reach many points throughout the city.
Luggage storage near Arc de Triomphe
With excellent transit connections and a location close to the heart of the city, the Arc de Triomphe is a great place to begin your exploration of Paris. As well as being an iconic site in its own right, the Arc is convenient for many other famous Paris attractions.
Drop off your heavy bags with a Bounce luggage storage in Paris and explore the city more easily. No matter how many bags you have or what size they are, Bounce can help you find a place where you can leave them safely. The lighter you travel, the more fun you'll have in this perennially popular city.
Activities and attractions near Arc de Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower: You cannot go to Paris and not see the Eiffel Tower. Literally. This graceful iron structure towers over the buildings around it and can be seen from almost anywhere in Paris. But for a closer look, you can ride the elevator to the tower's viewing platform and get an iconic vantage point of the city. Make sure you have plenty of space on your camera's memory card to capture the moment. Large bags are not permitted inside the tower, so make sure you leave yours at a Bounce luggage storage location in Paris before you go.
- Notre Dame: Devastated by a tragic fire in 2019, the medieval church of Notre Dame remains an impressive and atmospheric site. The church sits in the ancient heart of Paris, and this is the best area to get a glimpse of how the medieval city was before later reconstruction created the Paris we know now. Additionally, it's a short walk from the Cathedral to the vibrant streets of the Latin Quarter, an area with a reputation for bohemian charm and rich street life. Drop off your heavy bags at a luggage storage locker in Paris so you can explore the area for yourself.
- Catacombs: Explore a darker side of Parisien history in the Paris Catacombs. The subterranean tunnels run for miles underneath the city and contain the bones of millions of Paris's former residents. This creepy attraction is endlessly popular with visitors to the city, and makes a unique place to visit on your Paris trip. Heavy bags don't mix well with narrow tunnels, so make sure to drop yours off before you go exploring.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Arc de Triomphe
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Arc de Triomphe?
The price for luggage storage near Arc de Triomphe is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Arc de Triomphe?
There are multiple locations in the Arc de Triomphe area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Gare SNCF de Chelles — Gournay, Gare SNCF de Maisons-Laffitte, and Rer-Orsay-Ville and all over Paris.
Is it safe to store your bags near Arc de Triomphe?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Arc de Triomphe.
Are there storage lockers near Arc de Triomphe?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Arc de Triomphe area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Arc de Triomphe and in the broader Paris area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Arc de Triomphe?
Popular metro stations like Métro Gare du Nord, Métro Bir-Hakeim — Tour Eiffel, or Métro Stalingrad can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Paris near Arc de Triomphe, you may be close to some bus stations: Gare Routière de Bercy-Seine, Terminal Jules Verne, or Noctilien République. If traveling by train, Paris Nord Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Nord), Paris Lyon Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Lyon), and Paris Saint-Lazare Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Saint-Lazare) are nearest to Arc de Triomphe.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Arc de Triomphe?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Arc de Triomphe are Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière, and Pershing Hall. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Arc de Triomphe are Generator Paris, Les Piaules Nation, and MEININGER Hôtel Paris Porte de Vincennes.
Where are the best restaurants near Arc de Triomphe?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Arc de Triomphe are Carette, La Cour de Rome, and Café Marly.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Arc de Triomphe?
Check out the nearby Bois de Boulogne, Parc Rives de Seine, and Parc de la Villette.