How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Saint Michel, Paris Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Saint Michel, Paris?" Perhaps you just arrived in Paris and need a place to store your bags near Saint Michel, Paris before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at C.C Grand Plaisir, Centre Commercial Bay 2, or Centre Commercial Villebon 2 and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Palace of Versailles (Château de Versailles), Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel), or Place du Trocadéro .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Saint Michel, Paris!
Luggage storage nearby Saint Michel, Paris with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Paris with multiple locations near Saint Michel, Paris.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Saint Michel, Paris area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Saint Michel, Paris area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Le Séverac, Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), and Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg). You can also go for a hike around Forêt de Noisy, Promenade plantée – la Coulée Verte, and Coulée verte du Sud Parisien. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Moulin Rouge, Bar à Champagne, and Unisex.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Saint Michel, Paris area?
✅Multiple locations near Saint Michel, Paris✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Saint Michel, Paris with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Saint Michel, Paris really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Saint Michel, Paris and Paris without your things!
Paris is one of the world’s most popular cities for visitors. And yet, no matter how many times you visit, there’s always something new to discover. Partly, this is because Paris is a city of neighborhoods, each with its own character. The Left Bank Saint Michel district is one of Paris’s most fascinating.
Make your exploration easier by dropping off any unneeded bags at a Bounce luggage storage in Saint Michel. Exploring this bustling neighborhood on foot is the best way to experience its unique charm, and you’ll find it far easier to do that if you don’t carry more than you need to. With locations in over 300 cities around the world, there’s sure to be a Bounce luggage storage service near you.
About Saint Michel
When you think of Paris, what comes to mind? Charming cobblestone streets? Elegant bistros? Lively street entertainers? If so, you may be thinking of Saint Michel. This fascinating neighborhood has all these quintessentially Parisienne scenes. But while it’s one of Paris’s most visited neighborhoods, this is no theme park for foreign tourists. Saint Michel, lying as it does within Paris’ famous Latin Quarter, is still a vibrant neighborhood of students, artists, immigrants, and others.
Saint Michel’s reputation as an intellectual hub of the city goes all the way back to the Middle Ages. Indeed, the term Latin Quarter goes back to this period, when it was home to Latin-speaking clergy members. The world-famous Sorbonne University is part of this legacy of learning, and it’s the constant influx of university students that has kept this area vibrant through the centuries.
With the Pantheon in the neighborhood and Notre Dame Cathedral just across the river, Saint Michel is home to some of Paris’ most famous landmarks. But once you’ve seen all the famous sites, it’s the distinctive charm of the neighborhood that will keep you coming back again and again.
Things to do near Saint Michel
Thanks to its importance from the middle ages on, Saint Michel is home to some of the most famous locations in all of Paris. But all you need to do is take a turn down a quiet street and you’ll be in the perfect position to discover parts of Paris most tourists never reach. Drop off your bags at a Bounce luggage storage and get ready to immerse yourself in this fascinating neighborhood.
- Notre Dame is the most famous church in France and one of the most famous in the world. This beautiful medieval relic sits on the banks of the River Seine and has been the spiritual heart of Paris for centuries. Damaged by a devastating fire in 2019, the stunning church will be undergoing renovations for years to come. But it’s still a beautiful place to visit and take a trip back into Paris’ medieval past.
- Pay tribute to some of the greatest figures in French history at the Pantheon. This former church is now a secular monument that holds the graves of Voltaire, Rousseau, Victor Hugo, and Marie Curie, among others.
- Get a classic Paris photo at the Saint Michel fountain. This iconic monument is a popular meeting point in the neighborhood, and the sidewalk cafés surrounding it are the perfect place to people-watch while you enjoy a glass of wine or some snacks.
- Lose yourself in the shelves of Shakespeare and Company. This famous English-language bookshop is a Left Bank institution and was once a meeting place for writers such as Ernest Hemingway, F Scott Fitzgerald, and James Joyce. Writers from around the world are still allowed to sleep there for free in exchange for working in the store, and it’s a great place to pick up a literary souvenir of the city.
- Learn more about the area’s medieval heritage at the National Museum of the Middle Ages. This Gothic mansion tells the story of medieval Paris through the art and artifacts that remain of this culturally rich period, and will give you a better understanding of the history that has made the city what it is today.
Transit options in Saint Michel
- Saint Michel Notre Dame is a train station served by the RER B and RER C commuter rail lines. Line B runs all the way to Charles de Gaulle International Airport, making Saint Michel easy to reach for foreign visitors.
- The same station is also served by Metro line 4. This makes it easy to get to other points in the city from Saint Michel.
- Bus routes 21, 27, 38, and 96, among others, all serve the neighborhood.
Luggage storage near Saint Michel
For all the impressive sites and attractions it contains, one of the best things to do in Saint Michel is just to take a long walk and see what you can find. Exploring the interesting shops, bars, and restaurants in the area can easily eat up a couple of days on any trip to Paris. You can make your trip easier by leaving your bags behind at a luggage storage in Saint Michel. Bounce partners with several businesses in the area that can look after your bags for as long as you like. Drop off your belongings in safety and enjoy everything the neighborhood has to offer.
Activities and attractions near Saint Michel
- For a relaxing place to escape the bustle of the French capital, the Luxembourg Gardens are hard to beat. This sprawling park contains a château, a pond for toy boats, an outdoor theater, and a scale replica of the Statue of Liberty. Bring a picnic and take a seat on the endless lawns, and you’ll be able to recharge your batteries before heading out to explore the city again.
- Get a thrill beneath the city at the Paris Catacombs. These underground tunnels are one of the city’s top attractions and undoubtedly its creepiest. Stacked with millions of skeletons, the tunnels can be explored on a guided tour. Just make sure you don’t get lost.
- The Louvre is one of the world’s finest art museums. Home to the legendary Mona Lisa, this Museum also contains art and artifacts from just about every historical period culture in the world. See room after room of Egyptian mummies, marvel at an Easter Island head, see one of the world’s largest diamonds, and admire the work of some of history’s greatest artistic geniuses. Exploring this museum could take days, but it presents a unique opportunity to see some of the highest cultural achievements of our species.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Saint Michel, Paris
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Saint Michel, Paris?
The price for luggage storage near Saint Michel, Paris is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Saint Michel, Paris?
There are multiple locations in the Saint Michel, Paris area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Gare SNCF de Chelles — Gournay, Paris-Orly Airport (ORY) (Aéroport de Paris-Orly), and Gare SNCF de Maisons-Laffitte and all over Paris.
Is it safe to store your bags near Saint Michel, Paris?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Saint Michel, Paris.
Are there storage lockers near Saint Michel, Paris?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Saint Michel, Paris area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Saint Michel, Paris and in the broader Paris area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Saint Michel, Paris?
Popular metro stations like Métro Gare du Nord, Métro Bir-Hakeim — Tour Eiffel, or Métro Stalingrad can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Paris near Saint Michel, Paris, you may be close to some bus stations: Gare Routière de Bercy-Seine, Terminal Jules Verne, or Noctilien République. If traveling by train, Paris Nord Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Nord), Paris Lyon Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Lyon), and Paris Saint-Lazare Railway Station (Gare SNCF de Paris Saint-Lazare) are nearest to Saint Michel, Paris.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Saint Michel, Paris?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Saint Michel, Paris are Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière, and Pershing Hall. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Saint Michel, Paris are Generator Paris, Les Piaules Nation, and MEININGER Hôtel Paris Porte de Vincennes.
Where are the best restaurants near Saint Michel, Paris?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Saint Michel, Paris are Carette, La Cour de Rome, and Café Marly.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Saint Michel, Paris?
Check out the nearby Bois de Boulogne, Parc Rives de Seine, and Parc de la Villette.