How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Paris Orly Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Paris Orly Airport?" Perhaps you just arrived in Paris and need a place to store your bags near Paris Orly Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at C.C Grand Plaisir, Centre Commercial Bay 2, or Salle d'Échange la Défense RER-Métro-SNCF and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Palace of Versailles (Château de Versailles), Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel), or Arc de Triomphe (Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile) .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Paris Orly Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Paris Orly Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Paris with multiple locations near Paris Orly Airport.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Paris Orly Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Paris Orly Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Le Séverac, Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), and Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg). You can also go for a hike around Forêt de Noisy, Promenade plantée – la Coulée Verte, and Coulée verte du Sud Parisien. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Aux Routiers, Billard Club 91, and Metropolis.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Paris Orly Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Paris Orly Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Paris Orly Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Paris Orly Airport really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Paris Orly Airport and Paris without your things!
About Paris Orly Airport
Paris Orly Airport is a significant transport hub located just south of Paris, France. It's Paris' secondary airport after the larger and busier Charles de Gaulle Airport. Regardless, Paris Orly Airport is the busiest airport in the country for domestic travel, and is the second busiest airport in France, with over 30,000,000 passengers annually. Paris Orly Airport provides flights to destinations around the world, including Moscow, Budapest, and Newark.
Paris Orly Airport originally opened in the 1930s to serve as a secondary airport to the Paris–Le Bourget Airport. Allied forces seriously damaged Orly Airport during World War II, and was controlled by the United States Army Air Forces 1408th until the late 1940s. From post-war until the mid-1970s, Orly Airport was the largest airport in Paris until the construction of Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris Orly Airport is currently one of the best ways for travelers from across France and abroad to visit Paris, with easy access to the French capital and lots of useful amenities and exciting nearby attractions.
Things to do in and around Paris Orly Airport
Whether you're waiting on a delayed flight or just need a way to kill an hour, you'll find plenty of things to do in and around Paris Orly Airport. From restaurants to shops to nearby activities, you won't be short of ways to cure your boredom. Here are a few of the best activities in and around the airport.
- Grab a snack at one of the many restaurants in Paris Orly Airport. Over a dozen eateries are located throughout the four terminals, from well-known fast-food chains like McDonald's to local favorites like Paul.
- Pick up some supplies or a new outfit at Paris Orly Airport's excellent selection of shops. You'll find everything you'll need at these stores, from high-end designer fashion to duty-free wines.
- Put your feet up in the airport lounge. The Salon Icare Lounge in terminal 1 and 2 provides a peaceful and classy area for jet setters to relax with a book and a bite to eat.
- Escape the busy airport for some family fun at Le Port Aux Cerises. This lakeside amusement park features a miniature golf course, watersports, pony rides, and much more.
- Get lost in nature at Forest of Sénart. With over 7,000 acres of lush forests, the Forest of Sénart is the perfect location for a hike near Paris Orly Airport.
Transit options at Paris Orly Airport
- High-speed train from Anthony Train Station (RER)
- Paris Metro from Anthony Train Station (RER Line B)
- Tram from Orly Airport (Lines 7, T7)
Luggage storage at Paris Orly Airport
Paris is one of the largest and busiest metro areas in Central Europe, with dozens of world-famous museums and landmarks to discover. If you don't feel like dragging your heavy belongings through Paris' crowded streets, find a luggage storage service near Pairs Orly Airport. Bounce offers secure and convenient facilities, just a stone's throw from the airport, where you can stow your stuff before taking a tour of the city. Just book through the Bounce app and find a spot at a Paris Orly Airport luggage storage service today.
Activities and attractions near Paris Orly Airport
- Eiffel Tower: No trip to Paris would be complete without stopping off at the Eiffel Tower. Originally opened at the gateway to the 1889 World's Fair, the Eiffel Tower is the tallest structure in Paris and one of the most famous monuments on the planet. The Eiffel Tower was designed by renowned architect and sculptor Gustav Eiffel, who also has a hand in creating the Statue of Liberty in New York.
The Eiffel Tower has three floors, all of which offer fun and unique experiences. The first floor features glass flooring, so you can watch Parisiens and tourists going about their day right below your feet. There's also an outdoor bar where you can enjoy a pizza or burger with a beer. The second floor contains the Michelin-starred Jules Verne Restaurant and an observation area with telescopes, so you easily spot the best sights in Paris. The top floor is a dizzying 905 feet-high and boasts stunning panoramas of Paris. You can even enjoy a glass of champagne overlooking the city. After taking in the views, head to Gustav Eiffel's old office and learn the tower's history. Large bags are prohibited inside the Eiffel Tower, so stop by a luggage storage service at Paris Orly Airport before visiting.
- Louvre Museum: The Louvre has arguably the best collection of art and relics in the world. The Louvre Museum is especially well-known for its incredible European art collection, which includes paintings by Caravaggio, Johannes Vermeer, and Michelangelo. Undoubtedly the most famous painting on display at the Louvre is the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
As well as boasting one of the best art collections globally, the Louvre also contains an array of fascinating artifacts dating back thousands of years. Some of the highlights from the Louvre's collection of global relics include the Seated Scribe, a limestone statue dating back to Ancient Egypt around 2,500 BC, and a statue of Alexander the Great dating back to 330 BC. Only small backpacks are allowed inside the Louvre, so check in at a Paris Orly Airport luggage storage service.
- Champs-Élysées: The Champs-Élysées is one Paris' major high street and is a must-visit for shoppers and foodies. The Champs-Élysées is home to many trendy boutiques belonging to the biggest names in fashion, such as Louis Vuitton, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Lacoste. After browsing the latest fashion trends, head to one of the Champs-Élysées' many traditional French theaters for a cabaret show. If you fancy a world-class meal, the Champs-Élysées also boasts several Michelin-starred restaurants, run by some of the biggest names in the culinary world. When the sun goes down, you can dance the night away at the nearby nightclubs or splash some cash at Paris' only casino, Paris Elysées Club.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Paris Orly Airport
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Paris Orly Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Paris Orly Airport is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Paris Orly Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Paris Orly Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Paris-Orly Airport (ORY) (Aéroport de Paris-Orly), Rer-Orsay-Ville, and Gare SNCF de Chelles — Gournay and all over Paris.
Is it safe to store your bags near Paris Orly Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Paris Orly Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Paris Orly Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Paris Orly Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Paris Orly Airport and in the broader Paris area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Paris Orly Airport?
Popular metro stations like Métro Villejuif — Paul Vaillant — Couturier, Métro Bagneux — Lucie Aubrac, or Métro Pierre et Marie Curie can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Paris near Paris Orly Airport, you may be close to some bus stations: Noctilien Aéroport d'Orly – Aérogare sud, Porte de l'Essonne, or Bus 183 Charles Infroit. If traveling by train, Rer-Vigneux-Sur-Seine, RER Yerres, and Gare de Juvisy are nearest to Paris Orly Airport.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Paris Orly Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Paris Orly Airport are France Hôtel, Novotel Paris Porte d'Italie (Hôtel Novotel Paris Porte d'Italie), and Ibis Orly Aéroport. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Paris Orly Airport are Hostel Hosho Paris Sud, Trendy Hostel, and Villejuif Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Paris Orly Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Paris Orly Airport are Restaurant Kfc, Domino's Pizza, and Chez la Famille.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Paris Orly Airport?
Check out the nearby Parc de Sceaux, Parc départemental de la Roseraie du Val-de-Marne, and Parc de la Plage Bleue.