How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in San Francisco
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Chase Center?
The price for luggage storage near Chase Center starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Chase Center?
There are multiple locations in the Chase Center area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 2, International Terminal, and Harvey Milk Terminal 1 and all over San Francisco.
Is it safe to store your bags near Chase Center?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Chase Center.
Are there storage lockers near Chase Center?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Chase Center area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Chase Center and in the broader San Francisco area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Chase Center?
Popular metro stations like Blinq On Embarcadero Bart Station, Civic Center/UN Plaza BART Station, or Montgomery St BART Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within San Francisco near Chase Center, you may be close to some bus stations: Muni Bus Plaza, MUNI Bus Stop - Townsend & 4th, or MUNI Bus Stop - Geary & Masonic. If traveling by train, West Oakland BART Station, San Francisco Caltrain Station, and Van Ness Station are nearest to Chase Center.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Chase Center?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Chase Center are The Westin St Francis San Francisco on Union Square, Hilton, and Hyatt Regency San Francisco. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Chase Center are San Francisco International Hostel, Green Tortoise Hostel, and The Amsterdam Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Chase Center?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Chase Center are Marugame Udon, McDonald's, and Pier 45 Seafood.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Chase Center?
Check out the nearby Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Golden Gate Park, and Presidio of San Francisco.
Store your luggage around Chase Center
Luggage storage nearby most Chase Center hotspotsPosted
Chase Center Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Chase Center?” Perhaps you just arrived in San Francisco and need a place to store your bags near Chase Center before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at UNIQLO Bay Street, Hillsdale Shopping Center, or Bon Air Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Chase Center area at Half Moon Bay State Beach, Ocean Beach, or Lake Merritt and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Chase Center!
Luggage storage nearby Chase Center with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in San Francisco with multiple locations near Chase Center.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Chase Center area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Chase Center area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Oakland Zoo, San Francisco Botanical Garden, and Sea Lions at Pier 39. You can also go for a hike around Marin Headlands, Fort Funston, and Sawyer Camp Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Twin Peaks, Kaiyō Rooftop, and The Buena Vista01.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Chase Center area?
✅Multiple locations near Chase Center✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Chase Center with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Chase Center really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Chase Center and San Francisco without your things!
About Chase Center
Located in San Francisco on Warriors Way, the Chase Center is a newly constructed, beautiful stadium that is the perfect location for catching a Warriors basketball game or even a concert. With great food options, comfortable seating, and a gorgeous interior that will make any event truly exhilarating, the Chase Center is bound to be a hub for all kinds of exciting activity. Whether you live in Austin and work at this location daily or are coming to visit, trust Bounce to watch your bags while you enjoy your day. Using Bounce will ensure a stress-free and memorable time for everyone!
Things to Do near Chase Center
Chase Center is a massive indoor arena. On your way there, see top options in the surrounding area for an authentic feel of the city. Are you looking for something interesting to do while waiting for an event to begin? Or are you searching for a place to grab dinner afterward? Bounce has narrowed down options to explore.
- Take a walk through Muir Woods and enjoy the scenery (tours are available).
- Book a bike tour with Dandyhorse and explore more of the city while on wheels.
- Be a part of the Gourmet Walk with Foodie Tours to get a taste of San Francisco cuisine.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and capture some beautiful photos.
- Drive down the twisted Lombard Street.
- Stroll along Pier 39 and take in all the shops.
- View the panoramic beauty of the city from Coit Tower.
- Appreciate the exquisite art on the 16th Avenue Tiled Steps.
Transit Options near Chase Center
- UCSF Mission Bay
- Rental Cars (Getaround)
Luggage Storage near Chase Center
As the Chase Center is a primary hub for sports events, there is no doubt that it will be a crowded, bustling place. When attending an afternoon or evening event, store your bags, and enjoy the outing with ease. It's simple. Find a Bounce partner nearby and leave your luggage in good hands.
Luggage Storage Options near Chase Center
- Chez Maman: Located on 18th Street, this Certificate of Excellence Winner restaurant is the place to be if you enjoy quality French cuisine and a fabulous atmosphere. Leave your bags at a Bounce location near 18th and enjoy a delicious meal with friends.
- Triple Voodoo Brewery: This unique brewery on 3rd street is the place to be while waiting for a big game to begin. Due to this location’s small size, book Bounce to store your bags for ease of movement.
- Plow: Looking for a fantastic breakfast place to fill you up? This location on 18th street has savory food that will give you plenty of fuel for your event later on. Drop any bags you have with Bounce and dig in.
- Anchor Brewing Company: Head over to Mariposa Street to quench your thirst. It’s the ideal stop for those who love beer or like learning the process of how things are made. Leave your bags with Bounce for easy maneuverability through the tour.
- Ferry Building Marketplace: Found on Market Street, this landmark has been transformed into a hub for great food and adventure. Look for organic goods, sustainable products, and more. Be sure to find a Bounce near Market Street to leave your large bags while shopping.
- Balmy Alley Murals: These murals off 24th street are a great place to visit. Take a moment to enjoy the picturesque scenes on the walls and have your camera ready! Leaving luggage at a nearby Bounce will help to free up your hands.
- Ghirardelli Square: Do you love chocolate? Don’t miss this location on Point Street. Visit chocolate factories and shops in this area to feel like you’ve stepped into wonderland. Finding a closer Bounce partner will allow for easy movement while touring.
- Cupid’s Span: At Folsom St Rincon Park, a giant sculpture of Cupid’s bow and arrow can be visited. This unique area is perfect for couples or families who’d like to get some fun photos! Find a nearby Bounce location to leave your bags and then smile for the camera.