How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Oracle Park (AT&T Park) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 5, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?" Perhaps you just arrived in San Francisco and need a place to store your bags near Oracle Park (AT&T Park) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at UNIQLO Bay Street, Hillsdale Shopping Center, or Bon Air Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Ocean Beach or Lake Merritt .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)!
Luggage storage nearby Oracle Park (AT&T Park) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in San Francisco with multiple locations near Oracle Park (AT&T Park).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Oracle Park (AT&T Park) area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Oracle Park (AT&T Park) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Oakland Zoo, San Francisco Botanical Garden, and Sea Lions at Pier 39. You can also go for a hike around Marin Headlands, Fort Funston, and Sawyer Camp Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Twin Peaks, Kaiyō Rooftop, and The Buena Vista01.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Oracle Park (AT&T Park) area?
✅Multiple locations near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Oracle Park (AT&T Park) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Oracle Park (AT&T Park) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Oracle Park (AT&T Park) and San Francisco without your things!
About Oracle Park
Oracle Park is located in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco along the San Francisco Bay. It’s been home to the San Francisco Giants (MLB) since 2000, and was named AT&T Park from 2006 through the end of 2018. The Giants have hosted World Series games at AT&T Park in 2002, 2010, 2012, and 2014. Matt Cain pitched the Giants’ first perfect game—the 22nd in MLB history—against the Houston Astros at AT&T Park on June 13, 2012. The park has also hosted a number of concerts by leading artists including Beyoncé and Jay Z, Lady Gaga, and Metallica.
Fun fact: In October 2013, Kanye West rented out AT&T Park for his marriage proposal to now-wife, Kim Kardashian West.
Things to Do at Oracle Park
Oracle Park serves as home base for the San Francisco Giants throughout the MLB season, which lasts from early spring through mid-autumn each year. Non-baseball sporting events, concerts, and other special events and ceremonies take place at Oracle Park intermittently throughout the years. If you’d like to explore the areas neighboring Oracle Park, check out our guides to the Mission District, the Embarcadero, and more San Francisco neighborhood guides.
Transit Options at Oracle Park
- Muni E-Embarcadero streetcar and Muni Metro (N-Judah, T-Third Street) at Second and King Street
- Caltrain at San Francisco (Fourth and King Street)
Luggage Storage near Oracle Park
The Oracle Park area is known for being one of the most walkable neighborhoods in all of San Francisco. There are parks, waterfront paths, and streets that are easy to navigate on foot. However easy it is to walk around the area, it will be difficult to get anywhere when you have to carry cumbersome bags and luggage. We at Bounce believe it is better to live life light and make the most of your free time, without the burden of bags. Look for one of several Bounce partner locations near Oracle Park and spend your day hands-free. As well, Oracle Park disallows bags larger than 16” x 16” x 8” past security gates. If you have heavy bags or large luggage with you on your way to the game, look no further than Bounce to safely store your things.
Luggage Storage Options near Oracle Park
- Dandyhorse San Francisco Bike Tours: If you want to see San Francisco and the Oracle Area in a fun way, consider renting a bike with Dandyhorse. Drop your bags and gear at a Bounce location and take a bike tour of the city.
- Foodie Adventures: These tours have been voted one of the best ways to see San Francisco. Enjoy all different kinds of cuisine as you eat your way through the Oracle Park area. Leave your luggage with Bounce first, so you are not held back by bags!
- San Francisco Urban Adventures: If you want a guided tour that will give you a taste of the area from a locals perspective, this is the tour for you! You can’t blend in with the locals if you are carrying lots of luggage, so leave those bags with Bounce before you start the tour.
- Alcatraz Island: Hop on a ferry and take a trip to this maximum-security prison. The guided tours are creepy, thrilling, and lots of fun! There is no room for excess baggage on the ferry or on the island. Drop your luggage off at a Bounce location and then start your tour.
- Anchor Brewing Company: The anchor brewing company is one of the biggest names in beer throughout San Francisco. You will want to bring your bags to a Bounce location before you head to the brewery. Then, relax and have a beer without worrying about your bags.
- Marrakech Magic Theater: Check out a live magic show that will completely amaze you. Drop off your luggage with Bounce first as space is limited inside this theater.
- The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: This massive San Francisco museum is continuously changing and evolving with the art world. It is a place you do not want to miss! Leave your luggage with Bounce so you can easily navigate the multiple floors and exhibits.
- Museum of Ice Cream: All ice cream lovers need to stop at this incredible, new museum. There are hundreds of ice cream related exhibits providing hundreds of photo opportunities. Leave your luggage with Bounce so that you can jump in the pool of sprinkles without worrying about your bags.
- Golden Gate Bridge: Take a stroll through Golden Gate Park and see one of the most iconic bridges in the world. You will enjoy your walk much more if you check your bags and parcels with Bounce first!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?
The price for luggage storage near Oracle Park (AT&T Park) is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?
There are multiple locations in the Oracle Park (AT&T Park) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 2, International Terminal, and Harvey Milk Terminal 1 and all over San Francisco.
Is it safe to store your bags near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Oracle Park (AT&T Park).
Are there storage lockers near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Oracle Park (AT&T Park) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Oracle Park (AT&T Park) and in the broader San Francisco area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?
Popular metro stations like Blinq On Embarcadero Bart Station, Civic Center/UN Plaza BART Station, or Montgomery St BART Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within San Francisco near Oracle Park (AT&T Park), you may be close to some bus stations: Muni Bus Plaza, MUNI Bus Stop - Townsend & 4th, or MUNI Bus Stop - Geary & Masonic. If traveling by train, West Oakland BART Station, San Francisco Caltrain Station, and Van Ness Station are nearest to Oracle Park (AT&T Park).
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Oracle Park (AT&T Park) are The Westin St Francis San Francisco on Union Square, Hilton, and Hyatt Regency San Francisco. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Oracle Park (AT&T Park) are San Francisco International Hostel, Green Tortoise Hostel, and The Amsterdam Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Oracle Park (AT&T Park) are Jack London Square, Marugame Udon, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Oracle Park (AT&T Park)?
Check out the nearby Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Golden Gate Park, and Presidio of San Francisco.