How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Los Angeles
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Catalina?
The price for luggage storage near Catalina starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Catalina?
There are multiple locations in the Catalina area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Catalina Airport (CIB), Island Express Helicopter Service, and Catalina Transportation Services and all over Los Angeles.
Is it safe to store your bags near Catalina?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Catalina.
Are there storage lockers near Catalina?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Catalina area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Catalina and in the broader Los Angeles area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Catalina?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Catalina are Debbie's Island Deli, Descanso Beach Club, and DC-3 Gifts & Grill.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Catalina?
Check out the nearby Hiawatha Park, Knabe Park, and Tour Plaza.
Store your luggage around Catalina
Luggage storage nearby most Catalina hotspotsPosted
Catalina Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Catalina?” Perhaps you just arrived in Los Angeles and need a place to store your bags near Catalina before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Catalina Shirt & Shade Co., Catalina Casual Lifestyle, or Eva Boutique and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Catalina area at Avalon Harbor, Catalina Golf Cart Rentals, or Catalina Island Express and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Catalina!
Luggage storage nearby Catalina with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Los Angeles with multiple locations near Catalina.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Catalina area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Catalina area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co., Wrigley Botanical Garden, and Old Wrigley Field Site. You can also go for a hike around Garden to Sky Summit, Emerald Bay, and Trans Catalina Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Pancake Cottage, Harbor Reef Restaurant & Bar, and J L's Locker Room.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Catalina area?
✅Multiple locations near Catalina✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Catalina with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Catalina really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Catalina and Los Angeles without your things!
Originally inhabited by Native Americans, Santa Catalina Island (Catalina) has since been the property of Spain, Mexico, and finally the United States before it was purchased by William Wrigley, Jr. and converted into a resort destination.
These days, the island is a hub for all kinds of adventures, including multi-day hiking expeditions, marine recreation, diving, golf, and pure relaxation. Located just 29 miles off the coast of Long Beach, California, Catalina Island makes an easy and delightful escape from the Los Angeles area.
Catalina’s only town is Avalon, and this is where most visitors congregate. But don’t be afraid to adventure further afoot to visit Two Harbors for a different perspective of the island!
Since cars are limited on Catalina Island, you’ll likely have to rely on public transportation. Hopping in a bus or hailing a cab can be challenging when you have lots of cumbersome bags. Fortunately, Bounce is around to look after your luggage and lighten your load during your visit.
Things to do in Catalina
Catalina Island is a gorgeous and relaxing place to escape from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. Whether you’re searching for an outdoor adventure, sightseeing excursions, or a relaxing escape, there’s plenty of fun to be had on Catalina. The following are a few items that definitely deserve a spot on your itinerary.
- Learn about the history of Avalon and discover hidden gems on a scenic tour of Catalina.
- Treat yourself to a day of luxurious relaxation at one of Catalina’s spas.
- Take a tour to learn about the rich history of Catalina’s Casino, one of the most famous landmarks on the island.
- Learn about Catalina’s culinary history on a foodie walking tour.
- Hike the Trans-Catalina trail, a 37-mile route across the island.
- Play a round of golf at the Catalina Island Golf Course, built in 1892.
- Explore Catalina on a hummer tour as you attempt to spot American Bison, which were introduced to the island by a movie crew in the 1920s.
- Scout for sea life on a glass-bottom boat tour through Lover’s Cove Marine Preserve.
- Visit the Catalina Island Museum and learn about the island’s history from before the European arrival in 1542 through to the present day.
Transit Options for Catalina
- Catalina Express Ferry, departing from Long Beach, San Pedro, and Dana Point
- The Garibaldi public bus
- Catalina Island Company Descanso Beach Shuttle (summer only)
- Safari Bus
- Wildlands Express
Luggage Storage near Catalina
You’re liable to partake in quite an array of activities on Catalina. You may even find yourself traversing both land and sea during your trip. Instead of lugging your bulky bags all over the island, drop any non-essential items at a local Bounce location for safekeeping during your visit. Then you’ll be free to enjoy your trip without the extra weight!
Luggage Storage Options near Catalina
- Bison Tour: Bison were brought to Catalina by movie producers in the 1920s, and now their population is protected on the island. You can spot these creatures from a safe distance in the wild when on a tour. Stash your luggage with a Bounce partner as there won’t be room for it in the tour vehicle.
- Island Spa Catalina: Indulge yourself with a visit to this luxurious little spa. After your treatment, enjoy the views of Avalon as you lounge on the outdoor terrace. Find a nearby Bounce location to stash your luggage during your visit.
- Catalina Island Golf Course: The oldest golf course in California is the perfect place to enjoy the Catalina weather and work on your swing. Leave your extra bags with a nearby Bounce partner while you play as you won’t want to cart around clubs and luggage.
- Glass-Bottom Boat Tour: Learn about what lies beneath the surface on this marine adventure. Locate a nearby Bounce partner as there’s no sense bringing your luggage out to sea.
- Diving excursion: If you’re curious about sea life, you can’t miss the opportunity to explore Catalina’s depths. Explore the reefs off of Casino Point on a dive tour with Diving Catalina. Leave any non-essential items with a nearby Bounce partner as space on the boat will be limited.
- Food tour: What better way to learn about food and culture than through your stomach? Discover the local foodie scene and learn about Catalina’s history on a cultural food and walking tour. Store your excess bags with a local Bounce partner to lighten your load.
- Casino tour: The Catalina casino isn’t for gambling; it’s a social gathering place and home to a theatre, ballroom, and history museum. You can learn about the history of this stunning Art Deco building on a Casino tour. Stash your luggage with a nearby Bounce partner so you can explore freely during your visit.
- Wrigley Memorial and Botanical Garden: This homage to William Wrigley Jr. (yes, that Wrigley) and his wife, Ada, features plants from around the world and a monument constructed from local Catalina materials. Leave your bags with a local Bounce partner so you can stroll at your leisure.
- Flying fish tour: Have you ever spotted a flying fish? You can on this exciting tour. You’ll cruise along Catalina’s rugged coastline and take in the scenery as you attempt to spot airborne fish. Since space on board is limited, leave your luggage with a local Bounce partner for safekeeping during your tour.