How It Works
Find the location closest to you. We have locations all around the city.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt and you're good to go. Secured and insured.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
Simple, affordable, no hidden fees
Per bag / day
Locations all over the city
Discounts at our partners
What people are saying about Bounce
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
About Disneyland Park
Disneyland Park is located about 30 miles southeast of central Los Angeles in Anaheim, California. Opened in 1955, Disneyland Park is the only one of Disney’s worldwide amusement parks whose construction was guided to completion by Walt Disney himself. Disneyland Park is located within the greater complex of Disneyland Resort, which also includes the Disney California Adventure theme park, three branded hotels, and a handful of other attractions for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Fun fact: Disneyland Park holds the record for the largest cumulative attendance for a theme park in the world, boasting 708 million visits as of December 2017.
Things to Do at Disneyland Park
There’s no shortage of fun and adventure to be had at “the Happiest Place on Earth.” With countless options on offer, here’s a short list of the top things to do at Disneyland Park:
- Sport your mouse ears à la Mickey and Minnie and take part in photo opps, themed rooms, and musical celebrations with the famous duo
- Lose yourself in the highly immersive Pirates of the Caribbean attraction in New Orleans Square
- Scare yourself silly with ghosts and other spooky creatures at the Haunted Mansion
- Rub elbows with Disney princesses, Star Wars characters, and others all across the grounds
- Learn all about the legend of Walt Disney and his vision for Disneyland on the Walk in Walt’s Footsteps Tour
- Get fired up at the “Fantasmic!” nighttime pyrotechnics performance
- Dine on themed fare at eateries like Goofy’s Kitchen, Maurice’s Treats, and Pluto’s Dog House
Transit Options at Disneyland Park
- Amtrak Pacific Surfliner to Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC)
- Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) shuttle
- Metrolink train to ARTIC
- Greyhound to Anaheim; transfer to Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) Route 10
- Los Angeles Metro: bus 460
- Orange County Transit Authority (OCTA): bus 43, 46, 50 83, 430
- Disneyland Resort Express from LAX
Luggage Storage near Disneyland Park
Disneyland Park offers storage lockers of different sizes both inside and outside of the grounds. Locker prices start at $7 and go up to $15. The larger lockers are located outside of the grounds and will accommodate bags up to the dimensions of 24″ x 15″ x 18″. Overnight bag storage at Disneyland Park is prohibited.
If you’d like to store your luggage at more affordable rates near Disneyland Park, we welcome you to book daily storage with a Bounce partner nearby.