Luggage Storage Universal Studios
Instantly reserve the best locations near Universal Studios to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Universal Studios Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 24, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Universal Studios?" Perhaps you just arrived in Los Angeles and need a place to store your bags near Universal Studios before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Citadel Outlets, Swarovski at Westfield Santa Anita, or Manhattan Village Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Malibu Beach, Hollywood Park, or Venice Beach .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Universal Studios!
Luggage storage nearby Universal Studios with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Los Angeles with multiple locations near Universal Studios.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Universal Studios area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Universal Studios area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Winnetka Bowl, and Panera Bread. You can also go for a hike around Mt. Wilson Trail, Los Angeles River, and Runyon Canyon Summit. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Abbey Food & Bar, Margaritaville, and Trunks.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Universal Studios area?
✅Multiple locations near Universal Studios✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Universal Studios with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Universal Studios really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Universal Studios and Los Angeles without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Los Angeles!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Los Angeles!View City
About Universal Studios
When you think Hollywood, your mind probably goes straight to the Hollywood Sign or the Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard. Those are some fantastic places to visit, but there is much more to Hollywood than superstars and iconic signs. Incorporated in 1903, Hollywood is a neighborhood of Los Angeles in Southern California known for its film industry. In fact, they have been filming major motion pictures in Hollywood since 1912. So, it just makes sense that a theme park about movies would be built in the middle of Hollywood in Universal Studios Hollywood.
Whether you want to get some thrills on some seriously scary rides, meet some favorites like Bart Simpson and his family, or explore the Despicable Me Minion Mayhem home, you can do it all and then some here. Check out the DreamWorks Theatre, take a ride on the Flight of the Hippogriff, or watch a special effects show. They even have Super Silly Fun Land and the Silly Swirly Fun Ride for the little kiddies.
Enjoy the animal show and then eating at one of their 57 eateries before grabbing some souvenirs or other unique gifts at one of the 37 shops. You’ll be glad to know that Bounce has a bunch of places you can leave your luggage in Hollywood so you can enjoy the rides and fun without worrying about your suitcases.
Fun fact: The first tours at Universal Studios cost a mere five cents, with lunch included.
Things to Do at Universal Studios
Universal Studios Hollywood has so much to do, you may be overwhelmed at first. Make a plan on what you want to do before going so you don’t miss anything. Download a map and check out where everything is so you can start at the back of the park and work your way forward, planning what you want to do all day long. That way, you won’t have to backtrack. With so much to do, you will want to make sure to check out some of these favorites.
- Take the kids to DinoPlay for some hands-on activities like excavating dinosaur fossils, exploring a giant t-rex skull, and fun playground equipment
- Jurassic World also has a ride with 3-D experiences that will get your heart racing and have you jumping out of your seat
- Crash through Krustyland on a roller coaster simulator with the Simpsons in the Upper Lot
- Take a tour with host Jimmy Fallon, along 13 city blocks with four acres of studio lot built with help from Steven Spielberg himself
- Experience WaterWorld, which is Universal Studios number one rated show
- Head over to the Despicable Me Carnival Games in the Upper Lot
- If you have ever wanted to fly, get over to iFly at the Universal CityWalk to experience indoor skydiving in a vertical wind tunnel
- Grab some tacos from Bumblebee Man’s Taco Truck, chicken or pizza at the KFC/Pizza Hut Express, or have a dino burger at Jurassic Café
Transit Options at Universal Studios
- Metro subway: Red Line
- Metro bus: 150, 155, 224, 240, Rapid 750
Luggage Storage near Universal Studios
Universal Studios Hollywood offers bag lockers of three sizes for visitors. However, the largest lockers max out at 21” x 11” x 16”, which means that larger items such as luggage can’t be accommodated. Furthermore, the price of each locker rental ranges from $8-15, which is significantly more costly than bag storage with Bounce in LA. If you’re hoping to find cost-effective bag and luggage storage near Universal Studios, your best bet is to book with a Bounce partner nearby.
Besides being the home of many stars and quite a few theme parks, Hollywood also has a lot of natural spaces like state parks and forests to explore and enjoy. No matter where you plan to go, you certainly don’t want to be dragging your luggage along with you. It's pretty challenging to go for a hike in the park with several suitcases or tour one of the museums pulling your packages. With Bounce and their partners nearby, you can leave your stuff behind without having to worry about it. Enjoy the trails, tours, and travels without having to lug around your baggage.
Luggage Storage Options near Universal Studios
- Hollywood Boulevard: Of course, it wouldn’t be right if you went to Hollywood and didn’t take a walk along the stars. Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame has over two thousand stars to see. Leave your belongings at one of the Bounce locations nearby, so you don’t have to drag them along.
- Paramount Studios Tour: You’ll definitely need to drop off your bags at a Bounce partner before heading off to a two-hour tour of the last and largest studio in town. Visit the places where hundreds of movies were shot and get some selfies with the family along the way.
- Los Encinos State Historic Park: If you like history, check out this awesome park just off of Ventura Freeway. Leave your bags with Bounce and take a tour to learn about the Tataviam, Tongva, and Chumash people who lived in the area thousands of years ago.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Spend some time with the stars themselves at the wax museum where you can walk the red carpet with the famous and ride on the Titanic. Be sure to locate the closest Bounce spot to drop off your things first.
- Los Angeles State Historic Park: How about some history of Los Angeles? This 32-acre park right next to Chinatown has plenty to do after you leave your luggage at a Bounce location. Enjoy the trails, tour the historical buildings, and find out what the past looked like here many years ago.
- Dockweiler State Beach: You and the family can cool off in the ocean at this three-mile-long beach along the Pacific. Just 24 miles down I-110, visitors can enjoy swimming, boating, and even scuba diving. Be sure to drop off your bags with Bounce first. It’s hard to drag them through the sand.
- Funko Hollywood: On Hollywood Boulevard, this 40,000 square-foot Funko museum and shopping center is a favorite for all ages. You can even build your own Funko. Leave the luggage at a Bounce partner in town so you can have both hands free for some hands-on fun.
- Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area: In the mood for some games? This park has lots of them. You’ll need to leave the bags behind with a Bounce partner so you can play some basketball, soccer, do some hiking, or take a fitness trail. They also have picnic areas with shelters and barbecue pits for everyone to use.
- Griffith Observatory: For a look at some of the other stars, head to the observatory in Griffith Park, just five miles to the northeast. You can wait until dark and use the telescopes or watch a live show at Oschin Planetarium. Don’t worry about your suitcases. Let Bounce take care of that.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Universal Studios
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Universal Studios?
The price for luggage storage near Universal Studios is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Universal Studios?
There are multiple locations in the Universal Studios area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Tom Bradley International Terminal, Terminal 2, and Terminal 5 and all over Los Angeles.
Is it safe to store your bags near Universal Studios?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Universal Studios.
Are there storage lockers near Universal Studios?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Universal Studios area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Universal Studios and in the broader Los Angeles area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Universal Studios?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Universal Studios are Beverly Wilshire Hotel, The Wilshire Hotel, and W Hollywood. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Universal Studios are Las Palmas Hotel, Walk of Fame Hostel, and Orange Drive Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Universal Studios?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Universal Studios are In-N-Out Burger, McDonald's, and Porto's Bakery & Cafe.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Universal Studios?
Check out the nearby Griffith Park, Runyon Canyon Park, and Lake Hollywood Park.