How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Queen Mary Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 8, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Queen Mary?" Perhaps you just arrived in Los Angeles and need a place to store your bags near Queen Mary before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bella Terra Shopping Center, Citadel Outlets, or Whittwood Town Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Hollywood Park, Corona Del Mar State Beach, or Hermosa Beach - The Strand .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Queen Mary!
Luggage storage nearby Queen Mary with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Los Angeles with multiple locations near Queen Mary.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Queen Mary area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Queen Mary area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Hollywood Land, Starbucks, and Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe. You can also go for a hike around Los Angeles River, Palos Verdes Hiking Trails, and Culver City Stairs. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Hooters, Alexs Bar, and Auld Dubliner.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Queen Mary area?
✅Multiple locations near Queen Mary✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Queen Mary with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Queen Mary really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Queen Mary and Los Angeles without your things!
About Queen Mary
The City of Long Beach in Southern California is a popular tourist spot, as well as a wonderful place to live. In fact, it is the seventh most populous city in the state. Part of Los Angeles County, there is so much to see and do in this city, you will need to come back again when you have more time. To make the most of your day, plan a schedule of what you want to see while you are there. From the pristine beaches to the fun night clubs, there is something for everyone in this beachside paradise.
You should definitely plan to spend at least a few hours (or more) at the Queen Mary on the coast of Long Beach. Part museum, part hotel, part fine dining establishments, this 1,019-foot beauty is a historic marvel built in 1930 and retired from the British Navy in 1967. Take a guided tour or just walk around and explore on your own. Take some selfies in front of one of the huge artworks or inside one of the staterooms where the sailors slept. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you stow your luggage at a Bounce location first, so you don’t have to drag it along.
Things to do in the Queen Mary
There is no way to be bored when visiting the Queen Mary in Long Beach. Besides being a beautiful ship with a stunning view of the Pacific Ocean, Los Angeles River, and much of the western coastline, it is also a popular tourist attraction that draws in thousands of visitors a day. Here are some fun things that you should not miss.
- Get some soft serve ice cream at the Midship Marketplace on the port side of the Promenade Deck. You can also enjoy a sandwich, pastries, or some fruit.
- For a more formal dining experience, Sir Winston’s Restaurant & Lounge will serve you in style with a seaside view. Located on the Sun Deck, Aft, you don’t just eat here, you dine.
- If you want to try some of the best chowder in the country, try Chelsea Chowder House & Bar on the Promenade Deck Midship. You will never be able to eat chowder anywhere else after you taste this delicious delight.
- Watch one of the awesome films in the 4-D Theater.
- Take one of the five guided tours. Choose from the Twilight Glory Days, Twilight Haunted Encounters, Paranormal Ship Walk, Paranormal Investigation, or the Dining with Spirits tour.
- Play some shuffleboard on the Sports Deck.
- View the amazing scenery from the gazebo on the Sun Deck.
- Get your hair cut or styled at the Royal Salon or Queen’s Salon on the Promenade Deck.
- Visit the engine room on the lower level (D-Deck).
Transit Options in Queen Mary
- MBTA Orange Line
- MBTA Green Line
- RideShare Apps
Luggage Storage near Queen Mary
You won’t want the hassle of dragging around your luggage while you are checking out the Queen Mary and Long Beach, California. It is tough to pull one of those wheeled suitcases through the sand. Bounce has a plethora of places in the Long Beach area where you can safely leave your belongings. They will seal up your bags, tag them, and keep them safe for you until you get back. And, they are covered by the $10,000 BounceShield™ Protection.
Luggage Storage Options near Queen Mary
- Paranormal Investigations: Search for the spirits of the Queen Mary with a tour guide who knows where to look. For about an hour, you can venture into the most active locations with a para investigator skilled in finding spirits. Don’t bring your bags, though. Find a Bounce spot to leave them at first.
- The Steam and Steel Tour: Another awesome tour to take, this one takes you down below the water line where you can walk through the boiler rooms and water softening plant. Then visit the turbo room to see the engines. You’ll want to leave the luggage behind with Bounce for this, too.
- Royal Brunch: The Queen Mary Royal Sunday Brunch is a popular way to dine in style with more than 50 unique foods from around the world. From Asian style ribs to Albondigas soup and tuna niçoise to turkey salad, there is something for all taste buds. Be sure to drop your baggage with a Bounce affiliate first.
- Promenade Café: Head for the promenade deck on Queen Mary after finding a Bounce location to leave your belongings. You can find all kinds of great food like burgers and fries or a nice soup and salad. You’ll enjoy the casual atmosphere with the best ocean views on the ship.
- Aquarium of the Pacific: After dropping off your luggage with a Bounce partner in Long Beach, go check out the aquarium on Aquarium Way. It has 500 species of aquatic critters in tanks from 5,000 to 360,000 gallons of water. The exhibits are separated by territory, such as the zebra sharks and big-belly seahorses in the Tropical Pacific Gallery and a giant octopus and sea otters in the Northern Pacific Gallery. They even have a shark lagoon.
- El Dorado Park: On East Spring Street, you will find a huge park with four lakes, several playgrounds, a dog park, a nature center, and even a train ride. You definitely need to leave your luggage with Bounce when you go here because there is so much to do, you won’t want to have to lug that luggage.
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese Gardens: Even if you aren’t a garden lover, this place will make you smile. It's about seven miles from the Queen Mary on Earl Warren Drive. Drop your bags at Bounce and enjoy the Tea House, Zen Garden, and the vibrant colors of thousands of blossoms.
- Los Altos Center: If you need some retail therapy or just want to do some window shopping, the Los Altos Center on Bellflower Boulevard is the place for you. After leaving your bags in the hands of a Bounce affiliate, browse some of the shops here such as Sears, Trader Joes, Target, and about a dozen others.
- Battleship USS Iowa Museum: If you love the Queen Mary, drop off your bags with a Bounce partner and go see the Battleship USS Iowa on South Harbor Boulevard. Take a tour and learn about the history of the ship and its crew. You can also see some of the original guns used back then and enjoy a flight simulator.
- Long Beach City Beach: Before heading to the beach, you will need to leave your luggage with Bounce. Suitcases just don’t roll well on the sand. This beach along Ocean Boulevard by the Belmont Pier is one of the most popular, so it may be crowded. But you should be able to find a spot to soak up the sun. Don’t forget to wear sunscreen.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Queen Mary
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Queen Mary?
The price for luggage storage near Queen Mary is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Queen Mary?
There are multiple locations in the Queen Mary area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near John Wayne Airport (SNA), Tom Bradley International Terminal, and Terminal 2 and all over Los Angeles.
Is it safe to store your bags near Queen Mary?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Queen Mary.
Are there storage lockers near Queen Mary?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Queen Mary area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Queen Mary and in the broader Los Angeles area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Queen Mary?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Queen Mary are Hyatt Regency Long Beach, Hilton Long Beach, and Renaissance Long Beach Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Queen Mary are Anchor Pointe Inn, Sunshine, and Haus Der Baum.
Where are the best restaurants near Queen Mary?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Queen Mary are Chick-Fil-A, McDonald's, and Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Queen Mary?
Check out the nearby Bixby Park, Shoreline Aquatic Park, and The Bluff.