How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Marina del Rey Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Marina del Rey?" Perhaps you just arrived in Los Angeles and need a place to store your bags near Marina del Rey before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Citadel Outlets, Manhattan Village Shopping Center, or Burbank Empire Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Malibu Beach, Hollywood Park, or Griffith Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Marina del Rey!
Luggage storage nearby Marina del Rey with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Los Angeles with multiple locations near Marina del Rey.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Marina del Rey area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Marina del Rey area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Winnetka Bowl, and Urth Caffe Assoc VII. You can also go for a hike around Runyon Canyon Park, Lake Hollywood Park, and Los Angeles River. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, and La Pizza & La Pasta.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Marina del Rey area?
✅Multiple locations near Marina del Rey✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Marina del Rey with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Marina del Rey really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Marina del Rey and Los Angeles without your things!
About Marina del Rey
Marina del Rey is a coastal city in California with a cosmopolitan air that entrances even the most hardened of travelers. Add to that fact this city, which has sunshine almost three hundred and sixty-five days of the year, is easily accessed from Los Angeles International Airport, by a network of state highways and even by boat, and it's not surprising Marina del Rey is a tourist magnet. It has all the attributes of a first-class one too.
Marina del Rey may be a bustling resort city with the largest yacht marina in the country, navigable canals with waterside trails, and countless retail outlets, but it’s one that holds the natural world in great respect. The Ballona Wetlands and Freshwater Marsh are areas set aside for nature preservation and there's plenty of public green spaces in between the crush of hotels where you can get a breath of fresh air.
There's a surplus of cultural activities in Marina del Rey which will see you spending as much time indoors as out. From art galleries to museums to baroque theaters with nightly shows, in Marina del Rey your evenings will be as busy as your days. You can even take a ride on a gondola and if that's not diverse enough for you, you're in the wrong city.
Things to do in Marina del Rey
What is there to do in Marina del Rey? The answer to that is just about everything your heart desires. If you prefer indoor activities like browsing art or artifacts in museums with vast collections, you'll find both in Marina del Rey as well as artworks spread around all over the city. If you're more drawn to the outdoors you'll encounter park areas with fitness equipment and running tracks, state parks with exceptional hiking trails, and a beach promenade with more than enough seaside amusements to keep you fully entertained.
- The Ocean Front Walk in Marina del Rey is the place to stroll along to really soak up the vacation atmosphere. Here you'll find souvenir shops, amusement arcades, and lots of cafes where you can take a seat to soak up the stunning ocean views.
- The Ballona Wetlands is an ornithologist's paradise of swampy ground where flocks of birds accumulate. Take binoculars and you'll be spotting a variety of species, some of which are migratory and others that are not.
- The LA Louver might not be quite on a par with the Louvre in Paris but it is a great art gallery exhibiting contemporary works from well-known and not-so-known artists.
- The Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area is a spot in Marina del Rey to go to when you want to escape the crowds. Jog, walk, or just sit a while and enjoy the peacefulness of this four-hundred-acre green space.
- When you want to know more about Marina del Rey, what there is to do and where it is or have any other questions you need answered, the Marina del Rey tourist office will be waiting for your visit so don’t hesitate to call in and say hello.
Transit option in Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Waterbus connects several waterfront areas such as Fisherman’s Village, Waterfront Walk, and Dolphin Marina.
- LA Pedicab Company offers a fun way to get around Marina del Ray. See the city from a unique perspective in the back of a rickshaw.
- Los Angeles International Airport is only nine miles from Marina del Ray, and can be reached by bus 3 and 108.
Luggage storage in Marina del Rey
Boarding a waterbus, cruising the canals in a gondola, or getting a ride in a pedicab won't be on your agenda if you're in Marina del Rey with a pile of luggage. Make sure you can do everything you want to by leaving your bags at a Bounce luggage locker in Marina del Rey so you can enjoy yourself to the full and avoid running the risk of sinking a gondola.
Attractions and activities near Marina del Rey
- The Getty: The Getty is something unmissable if you're in the nearby vicinity. The Getty Center houses the J Paul Getty Art Museum which is a structure based on the design of an ancient Roman Villa that contains immense collections of artworks and priceless antiquities. Some of the more well-known pieces exhibited there are the Irises by Vincent Van Gogh and Monet's Wheatstacks. The Getty building is almost but not quite as eye-catching as the famous paintings it holds and is surrounded by extensive gardens from where there are magnificent views of Los Angeles.
- Topanga State Park: Topanga State Park is an immense wilderness area that is unique for the simple fact it is inside the city limits of Los Angeles. The park has outstanding geological features including massive canyons where there are fossils embedded in the rocks. In the park, there is a network of over thirty-five miles of trails running through landscapes of open grassland and oak woodlands. There are scenic drives you can make rather than hiking if you prefer. Whichever you do will treat you to incomparable views of the rugged North Pacific Ocean coastline.
- Venice Beach: Not the Venice of Italian fame, but a California city a little further along the coast from Marina del Rey with a proper Jersey Shore atmosphere. Popular sights to see here are Muscle Beach and the city's lively beachfront promenade which is always heaving with crowds and street entertainers as well as the historic canal district. It's hipper and trendier than Marina del Rey, but somehow not as welcoming or laid back.
- Warner Brothers Studio Los Angeles: No avid film fan could be in Marina del Rey without making a trip to the Warner Brothers Film Studio Los Angeles. Take a tour of the studios and you'll see where some of the most entertaining films and TV programs have been filmed over the years. You'll recognize sets and maybe even catch a celebrity you recognize getting ready to film a shot or two.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Marina del Rey
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Marina del Rey?
The price for luggage storage near Marina del Rey is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Marina del Rey?
There are multiple locations in the Marina del Rey area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Tom Bradley International Terminal, Terminal 2, and Terminal 5 and all over Los Angeles.
Is it safe to store your bags near Marina del Rey?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Marina del Rey.
Are there storage lockers near Marina del Rey?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Marina del Rey area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Marina del Rey and in the broader Los Angeles area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Marina del Rey?
Popular metro stations like Downtown Santa Monica Station or MTA Expo Line - 26th St/ Bergamot can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Los Angeles near Marina del Rey, you may be close to some bus stations: Inglewood Transit Center, UCLA Ackerman Bus Terminal, or Big Blue Bus Stop. If traveling by train, Aviation/LAX Metro Station, Metro - Downtown Santa Monica Station, and La Cienega/Jefferson Metro Station are nearest to Marina del Rey.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Marina del Rey?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Marina del Rey are Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, The Westin Los Angeles Airport, and Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Marina del Rey are Samesun Backpackers Venice, Ocean Park Hotel, and Venice Beach Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Marina del Rey?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Marina del Rey are Eataly, In-N-Out Burger, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Marina del Rey?
Check out the nearby Santa Monica State Beach, Palisades Park, and Kenneth Hahn State Recreational Area.