How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Manhattan Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 8, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Manhattan Beach?" Perhaps you just arrived in Los Angeles and need a place to store your bags near Manhattan Beach before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Citadel Outlets, Burbank Empire Center, or Stonewood Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Malibu Beach, Hollywood Park, or Griffith Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Manhattan Beach!
Luggage storage nearby Manhattan Beach with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Los Angeles with multiple locations near Manhattan Beach.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Manhattan Beach area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Manhattan Beach area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Mulholland Scenic Overlook, and Urth Caffe Assoc VII. You can also go for a hike around Runyon Canyon Park, Lake Hollywood Park, and Los Angeles River. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck, and Hennessey's Tavern.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Manhattan Beach area?
✅Multiple locations near Manhattan Beach✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Manhattan Beach with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Manhattan Beach really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Manhattan Beach and Los Angeles without your things!
About Manhattan Beach
This trendy suburb of Los Angeles is the perfect place to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather, breathe in some fresh ocean air, and stretch your legs while enjoying a fantastic culture. No matter if you are a local or a tourist, you will find something to grab your attention and keep you busy while in Manhattan Beach. Hit the beach and enjoy a spirited game of beach volleyball, build a sand castle, stroll along the shore, or collect rocks and shells. Then head to downtown Manhattan Beach for some shopping at adorable boutiques and creative shops. Grab a bite to eat at a pub, brunch café, or upscale restaurant. Pack a picnic and head to one of the parks for a relaxing afternoon surrounded by well-maintained natural beauty.
Once you are here, you will not want to leave. Strap on a pair of rollerblades and head for the pier or rent a bike and cycle down one of the bike trails. Manhattan Beach is the place to get out and move, just don’t hit the streets with your baggage but leave them with Bounce for the day.
Fun Fact: Manhattan Beach was the inspiration for the Beach Boys' classic song “Surfin’ U.S.A.” The neighborhood is also nicknamed the Pearl of Los Angeles’ South Bay.
Things to Do in Manhattan Beach
Being a suburb of Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach sees a lot of locals and tourists coming and going throughout the year and has taken full advantage of the tourist industry by offering tours, cruises, and tastings. You can easily become overwhelmed and not know what to do first when you get to Manhattan Beach. Sit back and let Bounce guide you toward some fantastic fun when visiting this trendy neighborhood.
- Sign up for the Blue Moon Dolphin Cruise where you can spend the day cruising through crystal-clear water, swim off the coast of Malibu and enjoy a five star dinner complete with champagne under the stars.
- Take up sailing and head over to the L.A. Sailing Club and take a private sailboat to Marina del Rey, San Pedro, or Redondo Beach.
- Eat your way through Manhattan Beach with the Manhattan Beach Food Tour, where you will learn the history of the area through innovative cuisine.
- Enjoy learning more about Manhattan Beach through the Hermosa Beach Mixology Tour, where you will enjoy unique drinks and snacks at specific bars throughout the neighborhood.
- Be a little crazy and jump on the TMZ Celebrity Tour, where you will be whisked through the streets of Beverly Hills, Hollywood, down the Sunset Strip, and then back to Manhattan Beach. Keep your eyes open, you do not know who you will see while on this tour.
- Step onto the iconic double decker bus, sit back and enjoy a trip that will take you through all the posh neighborhoods of Los Angeles, including Manhattan Beach.
- Spend time whale watching on one of the Harbor Breeze Cruises. The crew will help spot these large mammals. The tour guides will give you a brief history of whale watching and put you at ease while you are on the cruise.
Transit Options in Manhattan Beach
- Beach Cities Transit – 103, 109
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA)
Luggage Storage Near Manhattan Beach
Tourists and locals converge on Manhattan Beach for some fun in the sun and amazing bargain shopping. While exploring the neighborhood, many check out the great diners and cafes throughout downtown Manhattan Beach and along the pier. Because the neighborhood can become quickly crowded with pedestrians exploring the area, it can be a bit cumbersome to have to drag your luggage with you through the streets. Take a moment to look up a Bounce location nearby and drop your bags for the day so you can easily wander through the neighborhood, enjoying all it has to offer.
Luggage Storage Options Near Manhattan Beach
- Marvin Braude Bike Trail: Bring your bike or even rent a bike and hit the trail. This paved trail runs along the shoreline of the Santa Monica Bay. Find a Bounce location near the bike trail to leave your bags for safekeeping while you are exploring.
- Manhattan Beach Botanical Garden: Found in Polliwog Park, these botanical gardens are meticulously maintained and brimming with plants that are native to California. Bring your camera but leave your baggage with Bounce before heading to the gardens.
- Bruce’s Beach: Spend time lounging in the sun at this small beach resort. Build a sandcastle, walk along the shore, or play a spirited game of volleyball. Bounce is located nearby, so dropped your bags and then head to Bruce’s Beach for the afternoon.
- Downtown Manhattan Beach: Stroll along the streets of downtown and check out the shops along the way. Grab a fresh seafood meal at one of the restaurants in downtown Manhattan Beach. Don’t be stuck pulling your luggage with you while you explore, find a nearby Bounce location.
- Riley Art Gallery: Filled with contemporary art, this gallery is a must-see when in Manhattan Beach. Many local artists are highlighted, and you can find paintings and photographs. Leave your bags with Bounce while you explore the art gallery.
- Manhattan Beach Pier: Amble along the Manhattan Beach Pier and watch the waves roll in and surfers out in the water. Drop by one of the bars for a quick drink, relax over a flavorful meal, or sit at a café and watch people rush by. Bags will weigh your down; let Bounce keep your bags for you.
- Roundhouse Marine Studies Lab and Aquarium: Located at the Manhattan Beach Pier, this free aquarium has a touch tank that allows visitors to get up close and personal with some of the sea creatures. Your bulky bags will get in the way; let Bounce keep them safe while you explore.
- Sand Dune Park: Located just outside Manhattan Beach, Sand Dune Park is the perfect place to get out, stretch your legs, and get your heart pumping. Rent a dune buggy or all-terrain vehicle and have some fun in the sand. Bags will be a hindrance, but Bounce is nearby.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Manhattan Beach
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Manhattan Beach?
The price for luggage storage near Manhattan Beach is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Manhattan Beach?
There are multiple locations in the Manhattan Beach area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Tom Bradley International Terminal, Terminal 2, and Terminal 5 and all over Los Angeles.
Is it safe to store your bags near Manhattan Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Manhattan Beach.
Are there storage lockers near Manhattan Beach?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Manhattan Beach area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Manhattan Beach and in the broader Los Angeles area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Manhattan Beach?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Manhattan Beach are Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, The Westin Los Angeles Airport, and Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Manhattan Beach are LA Adventurer Hotel, Surf City Hostel, and Back Packers Paradise Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Manhattan Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Manhattan Beach are Redondo Beach Pier, In-N-Out Burger, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Manhattan Beach?
Check out the nearby Polliwog Park, Valley Park, and Columbia Park.