How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Baker Street Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Baker Street Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Baker Street Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Baker Street Station!
Luggage storage nearby Baker Street Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Baker Street Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Baker Street Station area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Baker Street Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Baker Street Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Baker Street Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Baker Street Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Baker Street Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Baker Street Station and London without your things!
About Baker Street Station
Baker Street Station is an underground tube station located in Westminster, London. Baker Street is in Zone 1, right at the heart of the city, and is just a short walk from many of London's best sights, including Madame Tussauds, Hyde Park, and Big Ben. Baker Street Station's central location makes it a convenient and secure place to store your luggage while exploring the city.
Baker Street Station was constructed in the 1860s by the Metropolitan District Railway, who wanted to build an inner ring of underground tube stops that would provide easy access to the center of London. The station was opened in 1864 and was part of the world's first underground railway system. While the tube service started modestly, several lines were eventually added to Baker Street Station, due to the ever-increasing size of London and high demand for reaching the city's commercial districts.
Baker Street Station offers a few basic amenities, including WiFi, bathrooms, and cash machines, meaning there isn't much to do at the station other than wait around. If you're in the area for a short while and you're looking for something to do, you'll find several famous attractions and top-notch eateries located within ten minutes of the station.
Things to do near Baker Street Station
As mentioned, there are many superb attractions to check out near Baker Street Station, so leave your bags at a Bounce luggage storage spot, and discover some of the best sights in London.
- Madame Tussauds - Located a two-minute walk from the station, you'll undoubtedly want to visit London's world-famous wax museum. Featuring hundreds of amazing wax sculptures depicting celebrities, fictional characters, and even politicians, you'll have loads of fun posing for pics with Ed Sheeran, Prince Harry, and The Rock.
- The Sherlock Holmes Museum - Just down the road is 221B Baker Street, the residence of famous fictional detective Sherlock Holmes. Transformed into a museum, this townhouse contains Sherlock's study, bedroom, and even Watson's quarters.
- Regent's Park - A couple of blocks away is one of London's four Royal Parks. Regent's Park covers over 300 acres of lush greenery, complete with Queen Mary's Garden, which is filled with over 10,000 roses. Regent's Park is perfect for anyone looking to escape London's busy streets for a few hours.
- London Zoo - Located on the far side of Regent's Park is London Zoo. London Zoo is one of the largest in the UK, with over 600 species on display, including gorillas, Komodo dragons, and giraffes,
- Nearby Restaurants - If you feel peckish, there are dozens of restaurants near Baker Street Station. If you're in a hurry, head to Nando's or Chipotle, or book a table at Briciole or The Nash Lounge for a top-quality dining experience.
Transit Options at Baker Street Station
- Tube Lines: Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan
- London Bus (13, 113, 139, 189, 274)
- Santander Bicycles
- Taxi Rank
Luggage Storage at Baker Street Station
The area surrounding Baker Street is one of the busiest in London, with crowds of people taking up every inch of space on the sidewalks. It won't be long before you're looking for somewhere to leave your belongings with so many great excursions mixed with these hectic streets. Bounce luggage storage services are some of the most secure in the city. With many storage options located close to major attractions, you won't have to go out of your way to drop off and pick up your bags, leaving you free to explore the heart of London without being weighed down.
Activities and Attractions near Baker Street Station
- Hyde Park - Hyde Park is the largest of London's Royal Parks and is one of the most famous parks in the UK. With over 350 acres of lakes, fields, and woodlands to explore, Hyde Park is the perfect location for tourists looking to relax. Hyde Park is excellent for birdwatching, with several rare species spotted recently, including buzzards, black swans, and Egyptian geese. With such a large area to explore, make sure you stop by a Bounce luggage storage service first, located around the edge of the park.
- The National Gallery - London's National Gallery contains one of the best art collections in the country. With over 2,000 works in its holdings, the National Gallery features paintings by world-renowned artists including da Vinci, van Gogh, and Vermeer. There's lots to see at the National Gallery, so make sure to drop off your bags at one of several storage locations so you won't be weighed down by your belongings.
- Westminster Abbey - Westminster Abbey is one of the most famous churches in England, having hosted Royal Coronations for nearly 1,000 years. Visitors from around the world come to admire the church's stunning Gothic architecture and pay their respects at the shrines dedicated to Anglo-Saxon saints.
- Big Ben - Perched overlooking the Thames is one of England's most iconic landmarks, Big Ben. This giant clock tower stands at over 300 feet tall and has been a staple of London's skyline for over 150 years. Make sure you head to Westminster Bridge, so you can snap a selfie with this historic structure.
- The British Museum - London boasts dozens of superb museums, and one of the best is the British Museum. You'll discover thousands of years of British history here, from what London looked like during Roman times, to Medieval artifacts, including crude weaponry and pottery. Suitcases are prohibited here, so make sure you drop your bags at a Bounce Luggage storage spot beforehand.
- Buckingham Palace - Fancy exploring one of the Queen's lavish homes? Head for Buckingham Palace. Visitors are allowed to tour several rooms in the palace, including The Throne Room, The White Drawing Room, The Picture Gallery, and more. Your guide will explain the history of each room and give you information on the ornate decorations loaded into this extravagant palace. You're not allowed to bring large bags on the tour, so store your luggage with Bounce first.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Baker Street Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Baker Street Station?
The price for luggage storage near Baker Street Station is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Baker Street Station?
There are multiple locations in the Baker Street Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St. Albans City Station, Redhill Railway Station (RDH), and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Baker Street Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Baker Street Station.
Are there storage lockers near Baker Street Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Baker Street Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Baker Street Station and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Baker Street Station?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Embankment London Underground Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Baker Street Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall, or Stamford Brook Bus Garage. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to Baker Street Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Baker Street Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Baker Street Station are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Baker Street Station are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Generator London.
Where are the best restaurants near Baker Street Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Baker Street Station are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Baker Street Station?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.