How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Wembley Stadium Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Wembley Stadium?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Wembley Stadium before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Atria, Two Rivers, or Colney Fields Shopping Park and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Wembley Stadium!
Luggage storage nearby Wembley Stadium with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Wembley Stadium.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Wembley Stadium area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Wembley Stadium area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are EL&N London, Costa Pronto, and Ralph’s Coffee. You can also go for a hike around Home Wood, Epping Forest, and Parkland Walk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Club Lounge, Billionaire Lounge, and Railway Hotel.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Wembley Stadium area?
✅Multiple locations near Wembley Stadium✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Wembley Stadium with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Wembley Stadium really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Wembley Stadium and London without your things!
About Wembley Stadium
Wembley Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium located in Wembley, London. Wembley Stadium is the largest arena in the UK and has hosted everything from Madonna concerts to international soccer matches. Positioned just a few miles north of central London, Wembley Stadium is a popular tourist attraction, with tons of shops and restaurants to visit in and around the arena. Before visiting Wembley, you'll want to drop your bags off a Bounce luggage storage service, as only small bags are allowed within the stadium for security reasons.
The original Wembley Stadium was constructed as an exhibition space in the 1920s. The original stadium hosted many major events during its 75-year lifespan and even hosted the Olympic Games in 1948. The original stadium closed in 2000 to make way for the new Wembley Stadium. Wembley now has a seating capacity of over 90,000, making it one of Europe's largest stadiums.
Over the past 20 years, Wembley Stadium has become one of London's most recognizable landmarks and is the perfect place to start your London adventure.
Things to do near Wembley Stadium
There's plenty to do in and around Wembley Stadium, with lots of interesting shops, restaurants, and excursions to savor. So, drop your bags off at a Bounce luggage storage service and head to some of these great attractions.
- Hungry after a day of traveling? Wembley Stadium is home to some tasty treats you're sure to love. Grab a Bavarian hot dog or classic sausage at one of the many food stalls, or chow down on some southern fried chicken.
- If you're looking for something to wash down your food, you're in luck. Wembley Stadium has two bars that serve a range of libations, including soft drinks, draught beers, and coffees.
- Wembley Park, which is located just outside the stadium, is perfect for anybody looking to do a spot of shopping. The London Designer Outlets features dozens of well-known brands, including Adidas, Nike, GAP, and more.
- There are some superb restaurants near the outlets where you can have a delicious sit-down meal. Relish traditional Japanese cuisine at Wagamamas, or share a pizza at Prezzo.
- Looking to escape the busy streets? Plan a picnic in Gladstone Park. This 85-acre contains a flower garden, cafe, and children's playground, making it ideal for a family stroll.
Transit Options at Wembley Stadium
- Tube Lines: Wembley Park, Wembley Central
- National Rail Lines: Wembley Central, Wembley Stadium
- National Express Coaches
Luggage Storage at Wembley Stadium
As mentioned, Wembley Stadium is located just a few miles north of London's bustling streets, iconic landmarks, and exciting museums. This makes Wembley the perfect base from which to explore the city. You'll no doubt want to store your belongings before hopping on the tube into the center of town. Your best option is a luggage storage service with Bounce. There are several Bounce storage facilities near Wembley where you can stash your stuff. These locations are easy to book, giving you the flexibility needed to explore as much or as little of London as you want.
Activities and Attractions near Wembley Stadium
- London Zoo: The London Zoo is a great day out for families. One of the oldest zoos in the world, London Zoo is home to over 600 species from every corner of the globe, including pygmy hippos, otters, and Komodo dragons. You'll cover lots of ground while exploring the zoo's many exhibits, so make sure you stop by a Bounce luggage storage service before planning a trip.
- Tower of London: The Tower of London has been an important part of British history for nearly 1,000 years. The tower has seen many famous historic events, from the death of Henry VI to the execution of Lady Jane Grey. Tours of the tower are available and lead past legendary parts of the tower. During the tour, visitors will get a glimpse of the Royal Crown Jewels, which have been held in the tower since 1994.
- Buckingham Palace: Buckingham Palace is one of the best known royal residences in the world. Visitors who want to see how royalty live can book a tour of this stunning palace. Tourists will be able to see the inside of a few of the palace's rooms, including the Throne Room, as well as the Queen's Gallery, which boasts dozens of historic paintings. Large bags are not allowed inside Buckingham Palace, so make sure you swing by a Bounce facility first.
- Hyde Park: One of London's royal parks, Hyde Park covers over 350 acres of lush English countryside. There's loads to do and see at Hyde Park, with monuments like the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. On a hot summer's day, consider taking a dip in the Serpentine, or enjoy a spot of nature watching, with hundreds of bird species frequenting the area, including long tailed tits, grebes, and robins. There are plenty of nearby luggage storage spots, so you won't have to lug your bags around this expansive landscape.
- The British Museum: London contains many of the best museums in the United Kingdom, and anybody looking to see some of England's most prized artifacts will want to discover the British Museum. You'll find amazing objects from around the world at the British Museum, including Ancient Egyptian mummies, exquisite Chinese pottery, and Mayan relics. For security reasons, all bags are searched before entering the museum, so ensure you leave your belongings at a Bounce storage service before visiting.
- Westminster Abbey: The beautiful Westminster Abbey is an essential part of British history, having hosted royal coronations and weddings for nearly 1,000 years. This ancient Gothic church is open to the public, who are welcome to roam the halls and admire the many shrines and lavish stained glass windows dotted throughout the abbey. If you want to avoid rolling your luggage through the church's echoey chambers, store your luggage with Bounce beforehand.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Wembley Stadium
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Wembley Stadium?
The price for luggage storage near Wembley Stadium is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Wembley Stadium?
There are multiple locations in the Wembley Stadium area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St. Albans City Station, Terminal 5C, and Terminal 2 - the Queen's Terminal and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Wembley Stadium?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Wembley Stadium.
Are there storage lockers near Wembley Stadium?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Wembley Stadium area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Wembley Stadium and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Wembley Stadium?
Popular metro stations like Edgware Road London Underground Station, Shepherd's Bush London Underground Station, or Notting Hill Gate London Underground Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Wembley Stadium, you may be close to some bus stations: Harrow Bus Station, Stamford Brook Bus Garage, or Brent Cross Bus Station. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London Marylebone Railway Station (MYB), and Earl's Court Underground Station are nearest to Wembley Stadium.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Wembley Stadium?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Wembley Stadium are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and Hard Rock Hotel London. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Wembley Stadium are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Inn London.
Where are the best restaurants near Wembley Stadium?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Wembley Stadium are North Audley Cantine, Fait Maison, and The Lawn.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Wembley Stadium?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.