How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
ExCel London Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near ExCel London?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near ExCel London before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Hyde Park, or Piccadilly Circus .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near ExCel London!
Luggage storage nearby ExCel London with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near ExCel London.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the ExCel London area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the ExCel London area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are EL&N London, Costa Pronto, and Ralph’s Coffee. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Shoreham Hike, and Home Wood. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sky Garden, Sushisamba, and Denmark Hill Railway Station.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the ExCel London area?
✅Multiple locations near ExCel London✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near ExCel London with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to ExCel London really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy ExCel London and London without your things!
About ExCel London
At over 1,000,000 sq. ft., ExCel London is a truly gargantuan building. This conference and exhibition center was opened in 2000 and has since become one of the world's major exhibition centers. Located in the revitalized area of London Docklands, ExCel has been a key part of the regeneration of this formerly industrial area.
Over the years, ExCel - an abbreviation of Exhibition Center London - has hosted major events such as the British International Motor Show, Star Wars Celebration Europe, the 2009 G20 summit, and many events of the 2012 London Olympics. The waterfront location of the conference center even allowed a visit from the battleship HMS Sutherland during the 2005 London Boat Show.
ExCel occupies around 100 acres of land, so it can be somewhat surprising for visitors to find how easy it is to access from the center of the city. Excel is located in East London, but its excellent transportation links make it simple to reach other points in this vibrant city.
Things to do near ExCel London
People come to ExCel London to attend one of the many conferences, exhibitions, or trade shows held here throughout the year. But outside of its ever-changing calendar of events, ExCel and its area have plenty more to offer visitors. Outside of the show or event you've come to see, this up-and-coming area of East London has plenty to keep you entertained.
- Test your problem-solving skills at Locked In A Room. You don't need to leave ExCel to exercise your brain at this escape room. Two separate rooms will test your ability to solve clues and figure out how to escape before the timer runs out. Known as an excellent teambuilding exercise, these rooms are also great fun for families or groups of friends.
- Drink in views of the River Thames at the Good Hotel and its rooftop bar. There are many hotels in the area, but the Good Hotel, built on a converted barge right on the river, stands out. You don't need to stay here to take advantage of its rooftop bar and the relaxing views of the river.
- Get out on the water at Wakeup Docklands. The sheltered waters of the Victoria dock make it an excellent place to practice water sports, and Wakeup Docklands is the place to do it. Offering cable wakeboarding, standup paddleboarding, and hydrofoiling, this unique waterpark also has two bars for post-adventure drinks.
- Get above it all at the Emirates Royal Docks. This aerial cable car travels over the River Thames and offers a unique vantage point on London. It also makes it easy to cross to the south side of the river for more entertainment options.
- Catch a performance by some of the world's biggest stars at the O2 Arena. Formerly known as the Millennium Dome, the O2 Arena is one of the country's premier concert halls and hosts shows by the biggest touring acts on the planet.
Transit options near ExCel London
- The Docklands Light Railway, or DLR, is part of the London Underground network. Two stations serve ExCel: Custom House and Prince Regent.
- Canning Town underground station connects the Jubilee line to the DLR.
- ExCel is only five minutes from London City airport. They are connected by bus line 473.
Luggage storage near ExCeL London
Visiting ExCel means seeing a part of London that many tourists never reach. This up-and-coming district showcases the vibrant spirit that animates the capital, where nothing stays the same for long. The Docklands area is becoming one of London's trendiest districts, but for now, it's better known among locals than it is to foreign visitors.
However, this area can get very busy, especially during a big exhibition. Make your trip easier on yourself by taking advantage of Bounce's luggage storage near ExCel London. You can store any size of bags for as long as you like. Exploring the city just got a whole lot easier.
Attractions and activities near ExCel London
- Museum of London Docklands: Learn more about the area's history at the Museum of London Docklands. In many ways, the history of London is the history of the shipping trade that once passed through this part of town. This free museum tells the story of how the docklands shaped London and the entire country, along with the far-flung British Empire. The museum doesn't allow large bags, so make sure you drop yours off at a nearby luggage storage shop before visiting.
- Cutty Sark Museum: This historic ship was known as the fastest of its era and made its name transporting tea from India to Britain. The ship itself is wonderfully preserved as it would have looked at the time, and the on-site museum tells the story of this famous vessel and the important trade network of which it was once a part. Plus, the ship makes for great photo opportunities, making it feel like you have stepped back in time.
- Thames River cruise: Greenwich Pier is a convenient location to set out on a journey along the waterway that has made London what it is. Many of the capital's most famous and photogenic buildings line the banks of the river, making a cruise the ideal way to learn more about the city and get those all-important London photos.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near ExCel London
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near ExCel London?
The price for luggage storage near ExCel London is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near ExCel London?
There are multiple locations in the ExCel London area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Redhill Railway Station (RDH), London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), and Terminal 2 - the Queen's Terminal and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near ExCel London?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near ExCel London.
Are there storage lockers near ExCel London?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the ExCel London area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby ExCel London and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near ExCel London?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Canning Town London Underground and DLR Station, or Leytonstone London Underground Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near ExCel London, you may be close to some bus stations: Stratford Bus Station, Stratford City Bus Station, or Walthamstow Central Bus Station. If traveling by train, London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST), London Waterloo Railway Station (WAT), and London Bridge Railway Station (LBG) are nearest to ExCel London.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near ExCel London?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near ExCel London are The Ned, Shoreditch House, and Shangri-La Hotel at the Shard, London. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near ExCel London are Wombat's City Hostel London, St. Christopher's Village, and The Village.
Where are the best restaurants near ExCel London?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near ExCel London are Millennium Leisure Park, LOLA's Cupcakes, and Barbican Centre.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near ExCel London?
Check out the nearby Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Victoria Park, and Greenwich Park.