How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in London
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Shoreditch?
The price for luggage storage near Shoreditch starts from just £4.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Shoreditch?
There are multiple locations in the Shoreditch area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St. Albans City Station, Redhill Railway Station (RDH), and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Shoreditch?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Shoreditch.
Are there storage lockers near Shoreditch?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Shoreditch area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Shoreditch and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Shoreditch?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Canning Town London Underground and DLR Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Shoreditch, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Stratford Bus Station, or Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to Shoreditch.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Shoreditch?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Shoreditch are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Shoreditch are The Green Man, Generator London, and Wombat's City Hostel London.
Where are the best restaurants near Shoreditch?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Shoreditch are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Shoreditch?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.
Store your luggage around Shoreditch
Luggage storage nearby most Shoreditch hotspotsPosted
Shoreditch Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Shoreditch?” Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Shoreditch before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Shoreditch area at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Shoreditch!
Luggage storage nearby Shoreditch with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Shoreditch.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Shoreditch area start at just £4.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Shoreditch area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Shoreditch area?
✅Multiple locations near Shoreditch✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Shoreditch with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Shoreditch really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Shoreditch and London without your things!
Shoreditch is a district in London, England. Situated in East London, Shoreditch is one of London’s most fashionable neighborhoods, with a vibrant art scene, eclectic shops, and hip restaurants. Shoreditch is well connected to the rest of London via Shoreditch High Street Station and the London Bus service. You’ll find plenty to do in and around Shoreditch, with some of the most popular attractions in London located just a short walk away.
Shoreditch fist became a part of Greater London in the 1800s, but it has been settled since Roman times. The name ‘Shoreditch’ is thought to have originated from the marshlands that used to cover the area, and may be derived from Sewer’s Ditch or Soersditch. From the 1100s up until the late 1500s, an Augustinian priory was one of the area’s most popular attractions, and it was thought to have been used as a playhouse by Shakespeare, highlighting the area’s early creative roots.
In the modern-age, Shoreditch is still a great place for creatives and entertainers, and is one of the most popular places for the younger generation in East London.
Things to do in Shoreditch
You won’t be short of things to do while exploring Shoreditch. You’ll find loads of shopping opportunities and chic eateries dotted across this trendy London neighborhood. Drop your bags off at Shoreditch luggage storage service and discover the area’s best activities.
- Go bargain-hunting at the Brick Lane Market. You’ll find tons of great antiques and collectibles at this bustling marketplace. The market is also home to some of the best food stalls in the city, including Mother Clucker and The Rib Man.
- Step back in time at the Old Spitalfields Market. This Victorian indoor market has been open since 1876 and is a great place to check out the latest fashion trends or enjoy a coffee and a snack.
- Learn about local art at the Victoria Miro Gallery. This modern art gallery features 8,000 square feet of contemporary paintings, installations, and statues, which are sure to impress any art enthusiast.
- Take a stroll down Rivington Street. This narrow London lane is home to lots of incredible street art. You can also enjoy a bite to eat at one of the street’s restaurants, including Blacklock Shoreditch and Rivington Bar and Grill.
- Indulge in a shopping spree at BOXPARK. This shopping mall is the first pop-up mall in the world, with over 60 temporary fashion brands and food stalls providing a unique shopping experience.
Transit Options in Shoreditch
- London Buses (135, 205)
- Shoreditch High Street Overground Train Station
- Taxi Ranks
Luggage Storage in Shoreditch
London is a sweeping metropolis with dozens of world-famous attractions dotted across the city. Before heading off to explore the rest of London, you’ll probably want to lighten your load so you don’t have to lug around your suitcase. Bounce offers several luggage storage services in Shoreditch where you can drop off your bag. These services are super convenient and will make it much easier to explore the best attractions in London.
Attractions and Activities near Shoreditch
- Whitechapel Gallery: Brush up on your art knowledge at the Whitechapel Gallery. The Whitechapel Gallery dates back to 1901 and was one of the first funded art galleries in London. This gallery is known for hosting temporary exhibits for world-famous artists meaning you’ll undoubtedly see some incredible artwork each time you visit. Some of the big names have been on display at the Whitechapel Gallery over the years including Pablo Picasso, Mark Rothko, and Frida Kahlo. Make sure to stop by a Shoreditch luggage storage service before heading to the Whitechapel Gallery so you won’t be weighed down while taking a tour.
- Tower of London: The Tower of London has been a key part of British history and culture for over 1000 years. This tower has played host to some famous events, including the beheading of Anne Boelyn and the mysterious death of Henry VI. While taking a tour, you’ll get to learn all about the tower’s long history. You’ll also get to see the breathtaking Crown Jewels, which have been held inside the tower since 1995. Note that the tower doesn’t have a cloakroom, so you may want to drop your bags off at a Shoreditch luggage storage service beforehand.
- Museum of London: Learn all about the history of the city at the Museum of London. This spectacular museum aims to document the history of London from over 450,000 years ago to the present day. You’ll see displays on how London looked during Roman times, and what the landscape was like before the city even existed. Large bags aren’t allowed inside the museum, so make sure to store your luggage in Shoreditch before heading out.
- St Paul’s Cathedral: The stunning Baroque-style cathedral is one of the most famous cathedrals in the UK. For around 1,500 years, St Paul’s has been used as a house of worship and has collected many amazing artifacts over the years, including a copy of the New Testament dating back to the 1500s, and an array of Roman pottery. If you want to learn as much as possible about this beautiful cathedral, ensure you book a guided tour.