How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Piccadilly Circus Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Piccadilly Circus?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Piccadilly Circus before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Piccadilly Circus!
Luggage storage nearby Piccadilly Circus with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Piccadilly Circus.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Piccadilly Circus area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Piccadilly Circus area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Piccadilly Circus area?
✅Multiple locations near Piccadilly Circus✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Piccadilly Circus with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Piccadilly Circus really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Piccadilly Circus and London without your things!
About Piccadilly Circus
Located in the city of Westminster, right in central London, Piccadilly Circus is an iconic location in the British capital. Built in 1819, it takes its name from its circular form and functions as a kind of public square.
Due to its location near the traditional centers of British wealth and power, Piccadilly Circus offers almost infinite options for entertainment. No matter what you like to do, you’ll probably find it close to here. Some of the world’s best restaurants, nightlife, and shopping are all available in this area. And you won’t have to travel far to explore British culture, either.
Surrounded by glittering billboards, Piccadilly Circus is reminiscent of New York's Times Square. Often crowded with tourists, street performers, and vendors, a visit here can almost overwhelm you.
Leaving your bags at a luggage storage facility will allow you to travel more easily in this popular area. Knowing your bags are safely looked after, no matter how many of them you have or how big they are, frees you up to enjoy the experience of being in London. Drop your luggage at a Bounce location and make your trip easy on yourself.
Things to do in Piccadilly Circus
Piccadilly Circus is an attraction in itself. But its location in central London means it's close to everything this great city has to offer. For that reason, it's easy to add Piccadilly Circus to a more extensive trip.
With nearby hotels, restaurants, casinos, shops, and theaters, you don’t have to stray far from Piccadilly Circus to find all the entertainment you could want. Everything London has to offer is at your fingertips.
- See the Piccadilly lights. If you visit the Circus, you won't really have a choice about seeing the lights. You can't miss them. Especially at night, when the whole square is lit up by the ever-changing colors of the advertising that surrounds it.
- Go to the theater. London is one of the world's great theater cities, and the West End, where Piccadilly Circus is located, is the place to see them. If you're lucky enough to get tickets for a show, you're in for a memorable evening.
- Take a tour to explore Piccadilly Circus and the surrounding area. Along with historical tours, you can see where John Lennon met Yoko Ono or locations where Warner Bros. filmed the Harry Potter movies.
- Shopping on Regent Street is something no fashion fan should turn down. Regent Street runs from Piccadilly Circus to the northwest and is home to some of the world's most legendary brands.
- The Royal Academy of Arts is just a short walk from Piccadilly Circus. This impressive building boasts world-class art exhibitions and is a must for any art lover.
- Shop like a local at Berwick Street Market and experience the vibe at this classic London destination. Whether it’s food or fashion that appeals to you, you’ll find it at this raucous London market.
Transit options near Piccadilly Circus
- Piccadilly CircusSstation is a London underground station connected to Piccadilly Circus. This is the easiest and best way to reach Piccadilly Circus from anywhere in central London.
- Piccadilly Circus connects to the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines. The Piccadilly line connects to King's Cross - St Pancras train station. Piccadilly Circus is in Zone 1.
- Piccadilly Circus is also served by many bus lines, including 12, 88, 94, 159, and 453.
Luggage Storage at Piccadilly Circus
Because it’s close to so many of London’s attractions, Piccadilly Circus is almost always a busy area of the city. The presence of tourists attracts street performers, vendors, and other people seeking to profit from visitors. While Piccadilly Circus is very safe, it’s not a place you want to be carrying heavy bags around with you.
Bounce has many locations in central London where you can drop your bags and know they will be looked after until you return. You’ll enjoy your trip a lot more if you travel light, so find luggage storage near Piccadilly Circus and enjoy your trip.
Attractions and activities near Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square: This public space holds statues of iconic figures from British history and commemorates the victory over Napoleon at the Battle of Trafalgar.
- The National Gallery: Britain's foremost art gallery holds a staggering collection of art from the 1300s up until the 20th century. Leave heavy luggage at a nearby luggage storage service in London, and you could spend hours – if not days – wandering the halls of this impressive institution.
- Palace of Westminster: The Houses of Parliament are more correctly known as the Palace of Westminster. But whatever you call this grand building, you're bound to be impressed by it. The seat of British power for centuries, it's also home to the iconic clock tower known as Big Ben.
- The London Eye: Just on the other side of the River Thames from Piccadilly Circus, this gigantic Ferris wheel offers an unsurpassed view of London from its glass pods.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral: Built after the Great Fire of London in 1666, this is one of the grandest and most iconic churches in the city. It was the tallest building in London from its construction until 1963, and its impressive dome is still one of the tallest church domes in the world.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Piccadilly Circus
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Piccadilly Circus?
The price for luggage storage near Piccadilly Circus is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Piccadilly Circus?
There are multiple locations in the Piccadilly Circus area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St. Albans City Station, Redhill Railway Station (RDH), and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Piccadilly Circus?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Piccadilly Circus.
Are there storage lockers near Piccadilly Circus?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Piccadilly Circus area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Piccadilly Circus and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Piccadilly Circus?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Canning Town London Underground and DLR Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Piccadilly Circus, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Stratford Bus Station, or Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to Piccadilly Circus.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Piccadilly Circus?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Piccadilly Circus are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Piccadilly Circus are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Generator London.
Where are the best restaurants near Piccadilly Circus?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Piccadilly Circus are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Piccadilly Circus?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.