How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Oxford Circus Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Jan 26, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Oxford Circus?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Oxford Circus before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Oxford Circus!
Luggage storage nearby Oxford Circus with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Oxford Circus.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Oxford Circus area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Oxford Circus area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Oxford Circus area?
✅Multiple locations near Oxford Circus✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Oxford Circus with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Oxford Circus really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Oxford Circus and London without your things!
About Oxford Circus
Oxford Circus is in the infamous London entertainment district of the West End. This isn't the kind of circus where you can expect to see trapeze acts and clowns. This Circus is a public space at the junction where two of London's major streets, Regent and Oxford, meet.
The Circus gets its name from its round shape, harkening back to the original Roman use of “circus” to mean a chariot track. Oxford Circus was built in 1819 as part of John Nash's redevelopment of the area. Surrounded by protected historic buildings on all sides, the Circus is a great place to take photos. Over the years, it's also been a focal point for political meetings and demonstrations.
Oxford Street and Regent Street are two of London's main shopping areas, so it's no surprise that Oxford Circus is popular with shoppers. But as the gateway to the West End, it's also a popular place for those looking for entertainment, especially at night. With the London Underground station underneath the Circus, it's an easy place to reach from just about anywhere in the city.
Want to explore London beyond Oxford Circus? Check out all of our partners for luggage storage in London and find the perfect place to keep your bags safe.
Things to do near Oxford Circus
Oxford Circus is close to many of London's most famous and popular attractions. But you don't need to go far to experience some of what London has to offer. In fact, the neighborhood around Oxford Circus is one of London's most popular and most visited. It's not hard to see why. Spend some time in the West End, and you'll soon understand why it's so popular with London locals and foreign visitors alike.
- Get a shopping fix at Oxford Circus Topshop. Fans of fast fashion will already know this global brand, and the branch in Oxford Circus is the flagship store. Receiving 28,000 visitors a day, it's a popular place to hunt for bargains.
- Spend your vacation savings along Oxford Street. Even the most diehard shopaholic will find what they're looking for here. Just about every brand imaginable can be found on the street, along with many boutique stores. There is also a wealth of cafés, restaurants, and pubs, so you can take a refreshing break between shops.
- Celebrate London's musical heritage at 25 Brook Street. This historic building was home to composer George Frideric Handel from 1723 until 1759. Later, it was the home of Jimi Hendrix. Both of these iconic musicians are celebrated in the building's unique museum.
- Go behind the scenes one of the world's most well-respected broadcasters at BBC Broadcasting House. Used by the BBC since 1932, the building is still used by the Corporation today. Tours are no longer available, but the Media Café overlooks the BBC newsroom, so you can watch news anchors at work while you enjoy a coffee.
- Splash out on an expensive meal at The Ivy restaurant. Perennially popular with celebrities and the international jet set, The Ivy serves modern British food in an iconic Art Deco dining room. Reservations are most definitely recommended.
Transit options in Oxford Circus
- Oxford Circus Underground station is served by the Bakerloo, Central, and Victoria lines, making the area easy to reach for many points in the city.
- Oxford Circus is well served by London bus routes, including 98, 390, and 98.
- Paddington Station is easily reached on the underground from Oxford Circus and provides rail services throughout the UK, including to Heathrow International Airport.
Luggage storage in Oxford Circus
The West End is where Londoners go to let down their hair. With its dazzling selection of restaurants, pubs, theaters, and clubs, it's one of the world's foremost entertainment districts. And Oxford Circus is the gateway to it all.
Understandably, this is an area that gets plenty of visitors. So save yourself the pain of having to navigate crowds with heavy bags by dropping off your belongings at a Bounce luggage storage near Oxford Circus. No matter what size bags you have, there's a Bounce location that is convenient for you.
Attractions and activities near Oxford Circus
- The British Museum: One of the world's greatest museums, here you’ll find exhibits covering every era of human history, from the ancient Egyptians to the 20th century. You could easily spend at least a full day visiting this spectacular collection. Best of all, it's free. However, you should be aware that the museum does not allow large bags, so make sure you drop off your baggage before heading there.
- The National Gallery:This legendary gallery contains over 2,000 paintings, ranging from the mid-13th century to the 19th. While it focuses on British artists, the gallery is also home to works by some world-renowned painters, including Jan van Eyck, Sandro Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, and Michelangelo. As with many London museums and galleries, this outstanding gallery is free to visit. In order to protect this priceless collection, though, large bags are forbidden. So make sure you drop them off at a London luggage storage location first.
- Tower of London: The tower has been a castle, a prison, and a palace over the course of its long history. For 1000 years, this imposing building on the banks of the River Thames has been a center of power not just for London but for the entire country. It still holds the crown jewels used in the coronation of England's Kings and Queens. It's also known for its guards, the iconic Beefeaters, and its resident population of ravens.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Oxford Circus
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Oxford Circus?
The price for luggage storage near Oxford Circus is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Oxford Circus?
There are multiple locations in the Oxford Circus area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St. Albans City Station, Redhill Railway Station (RDH), and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Oxford Circus?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Oxford Circus.
Are there storage lockers near Oxford Circus?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Oxford Circus area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Oxford Circus and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Oxford Circus?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Embankment London Underground Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Oxford Circus, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall, or Stamford Brook Bus Garage. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to Oxford Circus.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Oxford Circus?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Oxford Circus are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Oxford Circus are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Generator London.
Where are the best restaurants near Oxford Circus?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Oxford Circus are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Oxford Circus?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.