How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in London
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near South Kensington Station?
The price for luggage storage near South Kensington Station starts from just £4.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near South Kensington Station?
There are multiple locations in the South Kensington Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Redhill Railway Station (RDH), St. Albans City Station, and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near South Kensington Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near South Kensington Station.
Are there storage lockers near South Kensington Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the South Kensington Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby South Kensington Station and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near South Kensington Station?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Embankment London Underground Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near South Kensington Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall, or Stamford Brook Bus Garage. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to South Kensington Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near South Kensington Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near South Kensington Station are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near South Kensington Station are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Generator London.
Where are the best restaurants near South Kensington Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near South Kensington Station are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near South Kensington Station?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.
Store your luggage around South Kensington Station
Luggage storage nearby most South Kensington Station hotspotsPosted
South Kensington Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near South Kensington Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near South Kensington Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the South Kensington Station area at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near South Kensington Station!
Luggage storage nearby South Kensington Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near South Kensington Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the South Kensington Station area start at just £4.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the South Kensington Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around North Downs Way, RSPB Rainham Marshes, and Home Wood. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the South Kensington Station area?
✅Multiple locations near South Kensington Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near South Kensington Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to South Kensington Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy South Kensington Station and London without your things!
About South Kensington Station
South Kensington station is in the south west Kensington district of London. Although not far from the center of the city, Kensington is a relatively quiet neighborhood and has historically been popular with some of the city's wealthiest residents. There's a reason why Kensington Palace Gardens is one of the most expensive squares on the Monopoly board. In fact, this street is informally known as Billionaires Boulevard, and is the most expensive street in the country.
South Kensington Station is one of the older stations on the London underground network, first opened in 1868 as part of the Metropolitan Railway. The station entrance and the shops it contains, along with the Exhibition Road pedestrian tunnel, have been listed as a Grade II historical building.
During World War I, an unused tunnel at the station was repurposed to house art from the nearby Victoria and Albert Museum and some china from Buckingham Palace.
Nowadays, South Kensington Station sees over 30 million passengers each year, making it a busy place no matter what time of year you visit.
Things to do near South Kensington Station
While Kensington is known primarily as a residential area for some of London's most affluent citizens, there's still plenty to do here. Its location close to the center of London makes it easy to reach many of the city's top attractions from South Kensington Station. And the Kensington neighborhood itself is well worth exploring. Here are some of the best things to do near South Kensington Station.
- See how the rich live on Billionaires Boulevard. Home to Russian oligarch and owner of nearby Chelsea football club Roman Abramovich as well as Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin, Britain's most expensive street is worth visiting as a study in opulence.
- Hobnob with royalty at Kensington Palace. This royal residence was the birthplace of Queen Victoria and is traditionally the home of younger members of the royal family. The current London residence of Prince William, the palace and its magnificent gardens can be visited by the public on official tours.
- Shop like a millionaire on Kensington High Street. This legendary shopping district has stores that run the gamut from everyday brands such as H&M and American Apparel to exclusive boutiques such as LK Bennett, who include the Duchess of Cambridge as one of their loyal customers.
- Explore the natural world at the Natural History Museum. The sprawling museum is a London institution and one of the world's most iconic museums. The dinosaur exhibits are always a hit with kids, as is the intact blue whale skeleton that almost fills a magnificent hall all by itself.
- Delve into 5,000 years of culture at the Victoria and Albert Museum. One of London's most underrated museums, this institution is dedicated to art and design and houses one of the world's greatest collections of postclassical sculpture. Like many London museums, it's also free to visit, making this the perfect rainy day activity.
Transit options at South Kensington Station
- South Kensington Station is in Fare Zone 1 and is served by the District, Circle, and Piccadilly lines of the London Underground.
- Bus routes 14, 49, 70, 74, and others stop outside South Kensington station.
- There is a public bike rental station just to the north of South Kensington Station.
Luggage storage near South Kensington Station
Kensington lies close to the heart of London, but there’s a lot you can do in this area without needing to travel any further. However, in this largely residential neighborhood, you don’t want to be carrying more bags than you need to.
Track down a Bounce luggage storage shop near South Kensington station so you can leave your bags with the confidence they'll be well looked after until you return. Any size of bags can be securely stored for as little or as much time as you like, allowing you to explore the neighborhood without being weighed down.
Attractions and activities near South Kensington Station
- Saatchi Gallery: While it may occupy a historic building, the Saatchi Gallery is ruthlessly contemporary. With so many of London's galleries and museums dedicated to Britain's rich history, it can be refreshing to see some cutting edge contemporary art for a change. The galleries are free to visit, but large bags are not permitted, so make sure you find a convenient luggage storage in London before going.
- Harrods: Pay a visit to a retail legend at Harrods. This luxury department store had been a London institution since 1849. Known for its acclaimed food hall and legendary service, Harrods is as popular with international tourists as it is with locals. However, you won't be allowed in with so much as a backpack, so make sure you stow any bags with a luggage storage service before visiting.
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay: Splurge at one of the world's top dining establishments. This is the flagship restaurant of the notorious celebrity chef, and with three Michelin stars, is regarded as one of the world's best places to eat. Reservations are very much recommended.