How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
London Bridge Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near London Bridge Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near London Bridge Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near London Bridge Station!
Luggage storage nearby London Bridge Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near London Bridge Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the London Bridge Station area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the London Bridge Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the London Bridge Station area?
✅Multiple locations near London Bridge Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near London Bridge Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to London Bridge Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy London Bridge Station and London without your things!
About London Bridge Station
London Bridge Station is a major rail terminus in Southeast London. As well as being a Tube station, the station is served by overground rail services, making it an important part of London's dense public transport infrastructure.
The station takes its name from the nearby London Bridge, and is the 4th busiest station in the UK. That may not sound like a lot, but this station sees over 50 million passengers a year, making it a very busy place.
It's also the oldest railway station in Fare Zone One, and one of the oldest in the world. First built in 1836, it has been serving Londoners for almost 200 years. In that time, it has undergone several renovations and expansions to make it into the bustling station is today. The most recent of these refurbishments was completed in 2018, and in 2019, the station was shortlisted for the Sterling Prize for architecture.
The station has not been without controversy, though. Back when it was first opened in 1836, the station caused a scandal. The height of the platforms relative to the trains meant that women risked showing an unacceptable amount of ankle as they stepped down from the trains into the station.
Things to do near London Bridge station
One of the reasons London Bridge Station is so busy is because it is so close to the heart of London. Situated on the south bank of the Thames, the station offers easy access to the river and many of London's most popular attractions. Plus, as an interchange between national rail services and the London Underground, it offers an easy way to enter and get around the city. You don't need to stray far from the station to start experiencing London for yourself.
- Take in the view over the city at the Shard. This 95 story skyscraper, designed by superstar architect Renzo Piano, boasts London's highest observation deck. The tallest building in the UK, it sits right outside London Bridge Station.
- Get those iconic London photos at Tower Bridge. London Bridge may have a station named after it and a nursery rhyme based on it, but when most people think of bridges in London, it's Tower Bridge they picture. The iconic towers of this bridge have been a symbol of London since the 19th century.
- Shop like a Londoner at Maltby Street Market. With stalls set up under 19th-century railway arches, this is one of the best places in London to come for eclectic street food. You’ll find snacks and meals here you simply won’t find anywhere else.
- Travel back in time at the Tower of London. This iconic fortress lies just on the other side of the River Thames and has been an essential part of British history for a thousand years. A former prison, palace, and castle, the tower is currently home to the crown jewels used in the coronation ceremonies of British monarchs.
- Climb aboard a real warship at HMS Belfast. This World War II-era battleship saw action in the Normandy landings and in the Korean War, and is now permanently moored on the River Thames to act as a floating museum of military technology.
Transit options near London Bridge station
- London Bridge Station is served by the Thames Railway as well as Southeastern and Southern railways that link the station to cities throughout the southern part of the UK.
- London Bridge Underground Station is on the Jubilee and Northern lines, connecting it to London's outstanding transit network.
- Many city bus routes serve the station, including 17, 21, 35, 43, 47, 133, and more.
Luggage storage near London Bridge station
London Bridge station provides a link between people coming to the city from other parts of the UK and the London underground that millions of people use to get around the city. As a result, it can be an extremely busy place. And because of its location close to several of London's major attractions, the station is busy throughout the year.
Whether you're visiting London on vacation or just traveling through the city, your journey will be easier if you don't carry too much with you. Track down a Bounce location for luggage storage near London Bridge Station and travel lighter as you make your way through the city. You'll enjoy your day a lot more if you're not carrying more than you need to.
Attractions and activities near London Bridge Station
- Shakespeare's Globe: Experience the works of England's national poet the way they were meant to be seen at Shakespeare's Globe. This reconstructed open-air theater stages plays by Shakespeare and his contemporaries close to the site of the original theater Shakespeare himself performed in. It's the closest you'll get to traveling back in time. Note that the theater can be quite cramped, so it's best to leave your bags at the luggage storage shop near London Bridge Station before heading to the theater.
- Imperial War Museum: Step into the shoes of British soldiers at Britain's foremost institution dedicated to the conflicts of the First and Second World War. Reconstructions of battlefield trenches allow you to walk in the footsteps of the soldiers and learn about what they endured to protect the country. Like many London museums, admission is free, but large bags are not permitted. So make sure you drop off your luggage before you visit.
- London Dungeon: This ghoulish attraction uses models and live actors to take you through some of the darker chapters of London's history, including the Guy Fawkes gunpowder plot, the Black Death, the Great Fire of London, and the murders of Jack the Ripper. If you're a fan of horror movies, you'll love getting scared here. Note that large bags are not permitted, so make sure to drop yours off before visiting.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near London Bridge Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near London Bridge Station?
The price for luggage storage near London Bridge Station is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near London Bridge Station?
There are multiple locations in the London Bridge Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Redhill Railway Station (RDH), St. Albans City Station, and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near London Bridge Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near London Bridge Station.
Are there storage lockers near London Bridge Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the London Bridge Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby London Bridge Station and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near London Bridge Station?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Canning Town London Underground and DLR Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near London Bridge Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Stratford Bus Station, or Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to London Bridge Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near London Bridge Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near London Bridge Station are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near London Bridge Station are The Green Man, Generator London, and Wombat's City Hostel London.
Where are the best restaurants near London Bridge Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near London Bridge Station are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near London Bridge Station?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.