How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
London Eye Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 8, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near London Eye?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near London Eye before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near London Eye!
Luggage storage nearby London Eye with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near London Eye.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the London Eye area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the London Eye area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the London Eye area?
✅Multiple locations near London Eye✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near London Eye with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to London Eye really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy London Eye and London without your things!
About London Eye
As the most-visited paid tourist attraction in the entire United Kingdom, the London Eye is undoubtedly popular. The tallest observation wheel of its type in Europe, the Eye certainly makes an impressive sight, rising on the south bank of the River Thames just opposite the Houses of Parliament and some of London's other best-known attractions. Three million visitors per year ride the wheel to its maximum height of nearly 400 feet and enjoy unrivaled views over the British capital.
The London Eye was built as part of the country's millennium celebrations, and was initially called the Millennium Wheel. When it was built, it was the biggest Ferris wheel in the world, although it has since been surpassed by others in Singapore and Las Vegas. Though it was initially intended to be a temporary attraction, the London Eye's popularity meant it stayed in place and continues to bring visitors from all over the world.
Inside the enclosed glass pods, visitors are protected from the weather and are free to walk around and check out the view all around them. It takes around 30 minutes to complete a full circle, and the wheel moves slowly enough that passengers can get on and off without the pods having to stop moving. Located right in the heart of the city and close to many of London’s other popular attractions, it’s no wonder the London eye has been such a success.
Things to do near the London Eye
Obviously, the London Eye itself is a top attraction. But thanks to its location in the heart of the city, there's much more to do here than just enjoy the view. Once you've taken a ride on the Ferris wheel, there's plenty more in the area that’s well worth doing.
- Explore the darker side of history at the London Dungeon. This quirky attraction uses actors and state-of-the-art reconstructions to shed some light on London's bloody past. Explore the dim streets where Jack the Ripper used to prowl or hear chilling tales of executions from British history.
- See the city from its iconic river with a Thames River cruise. Boats leave from the pier right in front of the London Eye, and knowledgeable guides will explain what you're seeing as you motor along the river. For maximum wow factor, try to time your cruise towards sunset to see the lights come on all over the city.
- Explore the world under the waves at the SEA Life Center London Aquarium. Home to sharks, jellyfish, octopuses, and other residents of the briny deep, this facility celebrates the life that lives in the seas around Britain and around the world.
- See a show at the Royal Festival Hall. Just a short walk from the London Eye, this venue has hosted just about every great name in the performing arts since it was built following the Second World War. If you can't get to see a show, take a tour of the Grade 1 listed historic building and learn more about the famous names who have appeared here.
- Zip your way around the capital at Zip Now. This aerial park is home to the longest and fastest city center zip line in the world, and offers a unique and thrilling way to see more of the city.
Transit options near the London Eye
- Waterloo station is the closest station to the London Eye. Served by the Bakerloo, Jubilee, and Northern lines of the London underground, it's only a short walk away from the Eye.
- Waterloo is also a major train station connecting London to other cities throughout the UK and beyond. This makes the London Eye easy to reach from almost any city in the UK.
- The London Eye Waterloo pier is served by London River Services, making it possible to reach the area by boat.
Luggage storage near the London Eye
Many of London's top attractions are only a short walk away from the London Eye. Within less than a mile, you'll be able to explore some of the best of what the British capital has to offer. And thanks to its excellent public transport system, it's easy to reach just about anywhere in London from the Eye.
Make things a bit easier by dropping off your bags at a luggage storage service in London before going exploring. Your back will thank you as you see London the way it’s meant to be seen – on foot.
Activities and attractions near the London Eye
- Houses of Parliament: See one of the world’s most iconic buildings at the Houses of Parliament. Technically known as the Palace of Westminster, this building on the north bank of the Thames has been the center of British power for centuries. It’s also the home of the iconic clock tower known as Big Ben. Take a tour of the parliament building or simply enjoy its ornate architecture from the outside. Either way, you’re guaranteed to get plenty of interesting photos to take home with you.
- Tower of London: This ancient fortress goes back almost a thousand years and has served as a palace, a prison, and the royal mint. It currently houses the crown jewels used in the coronation of British monarchs. For a crash course in British history, the Tower is a fantastic place to visit. Note that large bags are not allowed inside, so make sure you drop them off at a luggage storage shop in London before you visit.
- West End: Lose yourself in one of the world's premier entertainment districts in London's West End. Home to some of the best theaters in the world, the west end is bursting with lively bars and pubs, and excellent restaurants. A short ride on the London underground from the London Eye will bring you to this legendary neighborhood, and you could spend night after night enjoying yourself here without ever running out of new things to see and do. Drop off your unneeded possessions at a luggage storage service near the London Eye and start exploring for yourself.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near London Eye
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near London Eye?
The price for luggage storage near London Eye is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near London Eye?
There are multiple locations in the London Eye area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Redhill Railway Station (RDH), St. Albans City Station, and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near London Eye?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near London Eye.
Are there storage lockers near London Eye?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the London Eye area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby London Eye and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near London Eye?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Canning Town London Underground and DLR Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near London Eye, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Stratford Bus Station, or Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to London Eye.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near London Eye?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near London Eye are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near London Eye are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Generator London.
Where are the best restaurants near London Eye?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near London Eye are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near London Eye?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.