How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in London
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Green Park Station?
The price for luggage storage near Green Park Station starts from just £4.30/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Green Park Station?
There are multiple locations in the Green Park Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St. Albans City Station, Redhill Railway Station (RDH), and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Green Park Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Green Park Station.
Are there storage lockers near Green Park Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Green Park Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Green Park Station and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Green Park Station?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Embankment London Underground Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Green Park Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall, or Stamford Brook Bus Garage. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to Green Park Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Green Park Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Green Park Station are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Green Park Station are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Generator London.
Where are the best restaurants near Green Park Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Green Park Station are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Green Park Station?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.
Store your luggage around Green Park Station
Luggage storage nearby most Green Park Station hotspotsPosted
Green Park Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Green Park Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Green Park Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Green Park Station area at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Green Park Station!
Luggage storage nearby Green Park Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Green Park Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Green Park Station area start at just £4.30 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Green Park Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Green Park Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Green Park Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Green Park Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Green Park Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Green Park Station and London without your things!
About Green Park Station
Green Park Station is part of London's famous subway system known as the London Underground, or simply the Tube. This station, located on the north side of Green Park, is between Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace, making it extremely convenient for some of London's most popular attractions. Served by three different Underground lines, it's an important interchange station for people traveling through the city. It also serves as a gateway to the West End and some of the best of what London has to offer.
Green Park Station is named after Green Park, the city park that sits between the station and Buckingham Palace. However, not many people know that once upon a time, this area was a burial ground for people who died from leprosy. When the station was built, the remains of many lepers had to be relocated.
Green Park Station has been in operation since 1906. Its entrance in Devonshire House is a Grade II listed historical building. The station has been central to life in London for over a century. Modernized in the 1930s by the addition of electric elevators, the station was also renovated in time for the 2012 London Olympics. It currently serves around 40 million passengers per year.
Things to do near Green Park station
The location of Green Park Station close to the heart of London makes it convenient for visiting some top attractions. Situated just a little north of the River Thames, the station makes a handy gateway for some great things to do. Parks, palaces, theaters, and other locations are all within a short walk of Green Park Station.
- Drink in the tranquility in Green Park. The park that gives the station its name is one of central London's best. One of the eight Royal Parks, this beloved green space was once a dueling ground. Nowadays, it's far more peaceful, and is the perfect place to enjoy a picnic in the heart of the city.
- Buckingham Palace is the main residence of the Queen and royal family. Some of its rooms are open for the public to visit, and the Royal art collection is well worth a visit. Also, don't miss the daily Changing of the Guard ceremony that takes place in front of the palace.
- One of London's legendary districts, Mayfair, lies just to the north of Green Park station. Take a walking tour to uncover the history of this part of the city that was once home to George Frideric Handel, Jimi Hendrix, and Florence Nightingale, among many others.
- Spend a few pounds at Shepherd Market. This quaint piazza is home to boutique stores, restaurants, and classic Victorian pubs. The eclectic businesses will keep you wandering — and spending — for hours, and the village atmosphere is worth experiencing for yourself.
- Take in the buzz at Piccadilly Circus. This open-air gathering place is London's answer to Times Square and is the start of London's legendary theater and entertainment district. Bask in the neon glow before heading out to enjoy a night on the town.
Transit options near Green Park station
- Green Park station is served by the Jubilee, Piccadilly, and Victoria lines. The station is located in Fare Zone 1, along with many of London's most popular attractions.
- The station is served by many of London’s bus routes, including 6, 9, 14, 19, 22, and others.
- Green Park station is a single stop on the Victoria line from Victoria station. This train and bus terminus provides transportation services throughout the UK, including a dedicated shuttle bus to Gatwick Airport.
Luggage storage near Green Park station
Green Park Station is a phenomenally busy underground station in its own right. When you consider that it's located close to some of London's most popular attractions, it's easy to imagine that this isn't the kind of place you want to be carrying heavy bags with you.
That's where Bounce comes in. By partnering with local businesses, Bounce provides luggage storage that's convenient wherever you are. Find luggage storage near Green Park Station and drop off your possessions where they'll be looked after so you can enjoy this vibrant area of London.
Attractions and activities near Green Park station
- Trafalgar Square: Trafalgar Square is one of London's grandest and most famous public spaces. Named to commemorate the British victory against Napoleon at the battle of Trafalgar, the square is dominated by the 169-foot tall Nelson's column. Geographically, it's the official center of London, the point from which all distances in the city are measured. It's also the location of some of London's most impressive buildings, making it a great place to get some atmospheric photos of the British capital. But this popular location is no place to carry heavy bags, so make sure you drop them at a convenient luggage storage in London before visiting.
- Speaker’s Corner: Celebrate the British tradition of free speech at Speaker's Corner. This spot in Hyde Park has been a center of open debate and speeches for over 100 years. Often visited by Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and George Orwell, anybody can show up and speak on just about any subject. However, if you choose to share your views with the public, be ready to be introduced to another great British pastime — heckling.
- Daunt Books: One of London's most charming bookstores, this Edwardian bookstore specializes in travel books but also carries books on just about any other subject. Just stepping inside is like taking a trip back in time to the London of 100 years ago. Spare yourself from causing a commotion among the narrow shelves by leaving bulky bags at a convenient London luggage storage before visiting the store.