How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Leicester Square Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Leicester Square?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Leicester Square before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Leicester Square!
Luggage storage nearby Leicester Square with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Leicester Square.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Leicester Square area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Leicester Square area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Leicester Square area?
✅Multiple locations near Leicester Square✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Leicester Square with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Leicester Square really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Leicester Square and London without your things!
About Leicester Square
Leicester Square has been a place of fun and entertainment since its opening in 1670. This 24/7 destination has cemented itself on the must-see list of London attractions, which is no easy feat in a world-class city bursting with a wide variety of entertainment offerings. The Square is located in Central London in the City of Westminster and is only open to pedestrians. With a variety of restaurants, numerous casinos, and shopping opportunities galore, Leicester Square is sure to keep you entertained during the day and well into the night.
While Leicester Square is known for cinema and being the location of the annual London Film Festival, this isn’t its only drawcard. The Square is home to a huge M&M World store which is so big it could fit 100 double-decker buses inside! It also has the biggest Lego store on the planet, attracting travelers from around the globe who want to experience the sheer magnitude of the shop for themselves. Visitors to the city and locals alike enjoy the buzzing atmosphere of Leicester Square and head here for endless entertainment.
If you want to see more of the city, Bounce has more than a hundred partners for luggage storage in London ready to keep your bags safe while you explore.
Things to do at Leicester Square
If you want to experience London’s premier entertainment district, a visit to Leicester Square is a must. It’s centrally located, making it easy to visit alone or as part of a broader sightseeing adventure. Whether you are in the mood for a good theatre show, a family-friendly afternoon, or a night on the town, Leicester Square will not disappoint. Activities are endless in this part of the city and you’ll find yourself wanting to experience it all.
If you’re visiting London, consider adding these Leicester Square activities to your itinerary:
- Attend a West End theatre show. Leicester Square is right in the middle of London’s theatre district, so it wouldn’t be right to visit the area without seeing a famous West End theatre show!
- Rub shoulders with the rich and famous at a movie premiere. Movie premieres are often held in Leicester Square throughout the year, bringing many celebrities to the location. You never know what movies might be premiering when you’re in town!
- Marvel at the street performers. A range of street performers base themselves in the Square to entertain the streams of visitors. You’ll be impressed by their skills.
- Stock up on chocolate at M&M World. Make your own M&M mix to take care of your sweet tooth!
- Snap a selfie with Shakespeare. Leicester Square is home to an iconic statue of Shakespeare - make sure to grab a pic on your way past.
- Try your luck at one of the casinos. There are numerous casinos in the area so try your luck at one of the tables.
- Visit the world’s largest Lego store. If you’re a Lego fan, this needs to be on your to-do list.
Transit Options near Leicester Square
It’s easy to get to and from Leicester Square via a range of transport options:
- Subway (Northern or Picadilly lines)
- Bus (24, 29, 176, N5, N20, N29)
Luggage Storage near Leicester Square
Leicester Square is located in Central London where there’s a lot to see and do. If you’re staying in a different area, you might not want to be heading back and forth between your hotel and the major tourist sites. This is where Bounce comes in handy. Instead of wasting your time dropping off your day pack or new purchases at your hotel, just check them into the storage center and continue on your way. Your day won’t be interrupted by heading back to your hotel and you won’t be slowed down by your belongings – it’s a win-win!
Attractions and Activities near Leicester Square
If you’re visiting Leicester Square and want to hit up some other attractions in the area, you’re in luck. There’s so much to see and do in London that your biggest challenge will be fitting it all in!
- Trafalgar Square: Trafalgar Square is only a short walk from Leicester Square. While it is often a place of gathering for protests and rallies, this Square is also a famous tourist attraction. Many people head to the public space to see the iconic lion statues in person.
- Buckingham Palace: Would a visit to London be complete without a visit to the Queen? Try to time your visit to see the Changing of the Guards.
- Big Ben: Did you know that Big Ben is the name of the bell inside of the tower, not the actual tower itself? Most people refer to the tower as Big Ben, but either way, the iconic structure is worth seeing.
- London Eye: Taking in the view from above is one of the best ways to get your bearings in a new city. The London Eye allows you to enjoy the sights of London in comfort as it carriers you up high in the sky.
- Tower Bridge: This recognizable bridge has been featured in many movies and TV shows. Take a walk across the famous structure and along the river for some spectacular views. You can also head to the Tower of London while you’re in the area to see the Crown Jewels.
- The British Museum: If you are a history lover, add this museum to your list. With 8 million pieces of work, you’ll be able to fill hours learning about the history, culture and art of London.
- St Paul’s Cathedral: This cathedral is worth a visit purely for the stunning architecture and impressive interior, but if you’re looking for a good view of the city, head up the steps.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Leicester Square
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Leicester Square?
The price for luggage storage near Leicester Square is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Leicester Square?
There are multiple locations in the Leicester Square area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St. Albans City Station, Redhill Railway Station (RDH), and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Leicester Square?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Leicester Square.
Are there storage lockers near Leicester Square?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Leicester Square area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Leicester Square and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Leicester Square?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Canning Town London Underground and DLR Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Leicester Square, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Stratford Bus Station, or Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to Leicester Square.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Leicester Square?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Leicester Square are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Leicester Square are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Generator London.
Where are the best restaurants near Leicester Square?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Leicester Square are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Leicester Square?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.