How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
O2 Arena Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Jan 26, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near O2 Arena?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near O2 Arena before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Hyde Park, or Piccadilly Circus .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near O2 Arena!
Luggage storage nearby O2 Arena with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near O2 Arena.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the O2 Arena area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the O2 Arena area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are EL&N London, Costa Pronto, and Ralph’s Coffee. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Shoreham Hike, and Home Wood. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Buns and Buns, Sky Garden, and Sushisamba.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the O2 Arena area?
✅Multiple locations near O2 Arena✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near O2 Arena with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to O2 Arena really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy O2 Arena and London without your things!
About the O2 Arena
Located on the Greenwich Peninsula in Southeast London, the O2 Arena is unmistakable. The Arena itself is part of a larger entertainment complex that also includes a movie theater, a music club, an exhibition center, and a number of bars and restaurants. The development of this district has been key to the regeneration of a formally neglected part of the city.
The structure of the Arena was originally known as the Millennium Dome and housed an exhibition celebrating the beginning of the 3rd millennium. Opened on 1 January 2000, the Millennium Dome was a somewhat controversial project. Its tent-like canopy structure, supported by tall yellow steel supports, wasn't universally admired, with some critics dubbing it the White Elephant in the years that followed its opening.
As the Millennium Dome, the site was the target of an infamous robbery attempt. A gang planned to break into the DeBeers diamond exhibition and steal the Millennium Star, one of the world's most perfect gems, with a value of around 200 million pounds. However, the robbery was foiled by the police, and the thieves never got to make their planned speedboat escape along the Thames.
In 2005, communications company 02 bought the rights to rename the Arena, and it began its new life as a concert venue. Bon Jovi was the first band to play the redeveloped Arena, and since then, it has hosted some of the world's top musical acts.
Things to do near the O2 Arena
As one of the must-play arenas for any big musical act, the O2 brings visitors to London from across the UK and around the world. But this area of London has more to offer than just the Arena itself. Not far away from the O2, you'll find plenty of interesting attractions to keep you entertained. For instance, you could:
- See the city from a whole new angle from the iconic domed roof of the O2 Arena itself. Up At The O2 offers a guided climb over the top of the giant tent, taking in views of the city from a unique vantage point.
- Explore some of London's most iconic locations from the water. Greenwich Pier is close to the Arena and provides boat tours along the river that has shaped London's history. See the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the Tower of London, the London Eye, and other iconic sites in the city while you cruise along the river in style.
- Ponder the mysteries of time and space at the Greenwich Observatory. Home to the Prime Meridian, the point on earth from which all shipping distances are measured, the Royal Observatory in Greenwich tells the story of Britain's astonishing achievements in the fields of geography, astronomy, and other sciences.
- Fly through the skies without ever leaving the ground at the Emirates Aviation Experience. An interactive exhibition lets you explore the cockpit of a passenger jet and learn about the science behind flight. Meanwhile, the state-of-the-art flight simulators allow you to pilot a variety of planes to cities around the world.
- Travel from South to North London in style on the Emirates Airline. This cable car zips over the river at 300 feet, offering a unique view on the city as it crosses one of the world’s most famous waterways.
Transit options at O2 Arena
- North Greenwich station is right next to the O2 Arena and is served by the Jubilee line of the London underground.
- Bus routes 108, 129, 132, 161, 188, and more all stop at North Greenwich station.
- The RB1 River bus service allows you to take a boat to the docks outside the O2 Arena.
Luggage storage at O2 Arena
While the O2 Arena is one of the main reasons people visit this part of London, there's lots more to do without even leaving Greenwich. However, this area of the city can get quite busy, especially when there's a show on.
Make things easier on yourself by dropping off your luggage at a Bounce luggage storage location near the O2 Arena. You can store any size of bags for as long as you like. Bounce makes exploring Greenwich and the rest of London far easier.
Attractions and activities near the O2 Arena
- Sky Garden: Get a unique view over the city at the Sky Garden. Housed at the top of a skyscraper known as the walkie-talkie due to its shape, this tropical garden is home to a restaurant and bar. It makes the perfect place to get above all the hustle and bustle of the UK capital.
- Tate Modern: Situated in a repurposed power station on the south bank of the Thames, the Tate Modern is one of the country's foremost galleries of modern art. With work by Dali, Picasso, Matisse, Miro, and many others, the Tate is a must-visit for art lovers and makes the perfect rainy day activity. Plus, like many of London's best galleries and museums, it's free to visit. Remember that large bags are not permitted in the gallery, so make sure to drop yours off at a convenient London luggage storage shop before you visit.
- Tower of London: A former fortress and prison, the imposing tower is the home of the crown jewels that are used in the coronation of British monarchs. Security is understandably tight, so make sure you leave any unnecessary baggage at a convenient luggage storage location before you visit.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near O2 Arena
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near O2 Arena?
The price for luggage storage near O2 Arena is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near O2 Arena?
There are multiple locations in the O2 Arena area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Redhill Railway Station (RDH), Terminal 5C, and London Paddington Railway Station (PAD) and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near O2 Arena?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near O2 Arena.
Are there storage lockers near O2 Arena?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the O2 Arena area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby O2 Arena and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near O2 Arena?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Canning Town London Underground and DLR Station, or Embankment London Underground Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near O2 Arena, you may be close to some bus stations: Stratford Bus Station, Vauxhall Bus Station, or Stratford City Bus Station. If traveling by train, London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST), and London Waterloo Railway Station (WAT) are nearest to O2 Arena.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near O2 Arena?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near O2 Arena are The Ned, The Corinthia Hotel, and Café Royal Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near O2 Arena are Generator London, Wombat's City Hostel London, and St. Christopher's Village.
Where are the best restaurants near O2 Arena?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near O2 Arena are PizzaExpress, Millennium Leisure Park, and LOLA's Cupcakes.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near O2 Arena?
Check out the nearby Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Victoria Park, and Greenwich Park.