How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in London
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Marylebone Station?
The price for luggage storage near Marylebone Station starts from just £4.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Marylebone Station?
There are multiple locations in the Marylebone Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St. Albans City Station, Harpenden Railway Station (HPD), and Redhill Railway Station (RDH) and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Marylebone Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Marylebone Station.
Are there storage lockers near Marylebone Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Marylebone Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Marylebone Station and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Marylebone Station?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Embankment London Underground Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Marylebone Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall, or Stamford Brook Bus Garage. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to Marylebone Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Marylebone Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Marylebone Station are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Marylebone Station are The Green Man, No 8 Willesden, and Generator London.
Where are the best restaurants near Marylebone Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Marylebone Station are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Marylebone Station?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.
Store your luggage around Marylebone Station
Luggage storage nearby most Marylebone Station hotspotsPosted
Marylebone Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Marylebone Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Marylebone Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Marylebone Station area at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Marylebone Station!
Luggage storage nearby Marylebone Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Marylebone Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Marylebone Station area start at just £4.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Marylebone Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Marylebone Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Marylebone Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Marylebone Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Marylebone Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Marylebone Station and London without your things!
About Marylebone Station
Marylebone Station is a railway and underground station located near Regent's Park in London. This station sticks out due to its charming renaissance architecture, asymmetrical design, and red-brick facade. It features the historic Victoria and Albert pub situated on the west side of the concourse.
Marylebone Station is an essential stop for anybody heading north, linking London to England's second-largest city, Birmingham, via the Chiltern Main Line. It's also part of the London underground network, located along the Bakerloo Line, and is a convenient place to book your bags into some luggage storage if you're looking to hop on the tube and explore boroughs on the outskirts of London. With other vital stops like Euston and Paddington less than a mile away, Marylebone tends to be quieter than many of the other cities near the center of London.
Marylebone is one of the smallest stations in London and is also one of the quietest. Former Poet Laureate John Betjeman once described the station as being more like a public library than a train station. As it's much quieter than many other stations in the area, Marylebone is a popular spot for filming scenes for TV and film, including international movies like 'The Conjuring 2' and 'Paddington.'
Want to explore London beyond Marylebone Station? Explore our options for luggage storage in London and find the perfect Bounce partner to store your bags with.
Things to do near Marylebone Station
Thanks to its central location, you'll find plenty to do just a short walk from Marylebone. Some of London's best excursions are situated within ten minutes of the station - so drop your bags in a convenient luggage storage spot and take a look.
- Sherlock Holmes Museum: This museum is less than half a mile from the station and a popular tourist attraction for those stopping at Marylebone. The museum is located at 221b Baker Street, the former residence of literary detective Sherlock Holmes and features Holmes' study, laboratory, and bedroom.
- Madame Tussauds London: Swing by one of London's top attractions with a trip to Madame Tussauds. This wax museum features replicas of hundreds of celebrities, historical figures, politicians, and more.
- Regent's Park: Fancy exploring one of London's Royal Parks? Then head down the road to Regent's Park. Covering roughly 395 acres, Regent's Park is home to over 12,000 roses, making this the perfect place for a stroll with your significant other. It's also great for nature watching, with over 100 bird species inhabiting the park, as well as adorable wild hedgehogs.
- ZSL London Zoo - After ambling through Regent's Park, discover some exotic animals at London Zoo. Founded nearly 200 years ago, this zoo is home to over 600 species from around the world, including meerkats, lions, gorillas, and much more.
Transit Options Near Marylebone Station
There are plenty of public transport links available when you arrive at Marylebone:
- Train: Bakerloo Line
- Bus (8, 27, 205)
- Santander Bicycles
- Taxi Rank
Luggage Storage near Marylebone Station
London is a lively metropolis filled with busy streets, packed shops, and hectic tube trains. The area surrounding Marylebone is filled with world-famous attractions, which are sure to please any tourist. As the city is so busy, you won't want to carry around your bag in case you lose something along the way.
There are no left luggage facilities or luggage lockers available inside Marylebone Station. Instead, your best option for luggage storage is Bounce. Bounce has secure storage facilities at many of London's biggest attractions, so you can drop off and pick up your bag without any hassle.
Attractions and Activities near Marylebone Station
- Hyde Park - Another one of London's Royal Parks, Hyde Park is the perfect spot for anybody looking to escape the hustle and bustle of London's city streets. Hyde Park hosts some of the biggest music events in the city, the Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd performing in the area. When not hosting major events, Hyde Park is ideal for nature watching, boating, and hiking. Hyde Park features a Bounce luggage storage facility, so you can drop off your bag before heading off on your adventure.
- Westminster Abbey - Westminster Abbey is one of the most famous churches in England, partially due to its hosting Royal Coronations for nearly 1000 years. History buffs will love seeing the abbey's stunning Gothic architecture and learning about its history. There are several luggage storage locations nearby, so you won't have to worry about rolling your suitcase through this iconic building.
- Tower of London - Many myths and legends surround the Tower of London, with several ghosts said to roam the castle. The tower has played host to some integral parts of British history, from King Henry VI supposed murder to the beheading of Anne Boelyn. After hearing about the tower's extensive history, make sure you stop to see the glistening Crown Jewels. There are several places to store your luggage near the tower, so you won't be weighed down while climbing up the tower's ancient stairways.
- London Eye - London Eye is one of London's most popular attractions. Completed at the turn of the 21st century, this observation wheel is the largest of its kind in Europe. The London Eye stands at nearly 400 feet tall, meaning you'll be treated to sweeping views of London's skyline and the Thames River once you reach the top of this unique attraction.