How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Gramercy Park Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Gramercy Park?" Perhaps you just arrived in New York and need a place to store your bags near Gramercy Park before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Gucci Paramus Garden State Plaza, Pelham Manor Shopping Plaza, or Woodbridge Center Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at National September 11 Memorial, Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk, or George Washington Bridge .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Gramercy Park!
Luggage storage nearby Gramercy Park with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in New York with multiple locations near Gramercy Park.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Gramercy Park area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Gramercy Park area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Central Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park, Eastern Parkway Malls, and Sandy Hook. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Terminal 5, The Loeb Boathouse, and Beer Authority.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Gramercy Park area?
✅Multiple locations near Gramercy Park✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Gramercy Park with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Gramercy Park really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Gramercy Park and New York without your things!
About Gramercy Park
Gramercy Park is a small historic neighborhood in New York City built around a park of the same name. The community is bordered by 23rd Street on the north end and 14th Street to the south. Known for being an enclave for the wealthy, Gramercy Park is characterized by beautiful architecture and a peaceful and safe atmosphere.
Fun Fact: Gramercy Park is one of two private parks in New York City, which can only be accessed by residents with a coveted key.
Things to do near Gramercy Park
Gramercy Park is primarily residential, but it is located very close to many popular New York City attractions. Plus, the neighborhood warrants a visit just to look at the beautiful townhouses. Here are few items Bounce suggests adding to your Gramercy Park itinerary:
- Laugh the night away at a comedy show at The Stand
- Catch a live music performance at the Gramercy Theatre, which commonly hosts bands on the brink of making it big
- Visit the Stonewall National Monument, honoring the history and rights of the LGBT community
- Browse an art exhibit at The National Arts Club, an exclusive arts community housed in a magnificent old mansion
- Enjoy dinner and libations at Pete’s Tavern, founded in 1864
- Visit the Theodore Roosevelt National Historic Site and wander through the house where this president lived as a child
- Wander the beautiful streets surrounding Gramercy Park and peer through the fence at the luxurious green space inside
Transit Options in Gramercy Park
- Subway 5, 6, Q
- Bus BM4, BMX10, M34A-SBS, X17
- Train, Babylon, Journal Square-33rd, Northeast Corridor
Luggage Storage near Gramercy Park
Gramercy Park is a small neighborhood, and you’ll likely wish to explore on foot so you can admire the ambiance and architecture. Wandering with extra bags is never ideal, especially when many of the attractions you’ll want to enter won’t permit bags. Find a local Bounce partner to store your bags in the short-term, so you don’t encounter any inconveniences during your visit.
Luggage Storage Options near Gramercy Park
- The Stand: Are you a fan of stand up comedy? Don’t miss the chance to catch one of your favorite performers at The Stand, where past headliners include people like Bill Burr and Dane Cook. Drop your extra belongings at a nearby Bounce location as you won’t be permitted to take them inside the venue.
- The Gramercy Theatre: Since opening in the 1930s, this cozy venue has hosted a myriad of household names as well as up-and-coming acts. If you’re a fan of live music, seize the opportunity to catch a show at the historic venue. Stash any unnecessary belongings with a local Bounce partner since you won’t be able to bring them inside.
- Theodore Roosevelt National Monument: History and architecture buffs will love the opportunity to catch a glimpse inside the childhood home of President Roosevelt. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner and navigate the space freely.
- Pete’s Tavern: Don’t miss the chance to snap a photo or grab a bite to eat inside this former speakeasy, which you likely recognize from shows like Seinfeld or Sex and the City. Since space is limited, stow your bags at a Bounce location nearby for safekeeping.
- Madison Square Park: This beautiful, green park is the perfect place to take a reprieve from the concrete jungle of Manhattan. Stop for a picnic or take a stroll and appreciate the open space as you do. Locate a Bounce partner nearby, so you don’t have to lug your bags through the park.
- Flatiron Building: Located at 5th Ave and 73rd St, this Art Deco building is a famous NYC landmark that is often featured in films. Stop by to admire the architecture and snap an obligatory photo. Locate a nearby Bounce location and drop your bags off so you can explore the surrounding neighborhood freely.
- Museum of Sex: This museum is dedicated to educating visitors on the history and evolution of sexuality. The collection includes art, costumes, textbooks, and artifacts relating to human sexuality. You won’t be able to enter with bags, so drop them with a local Bounce partner for safekeeping during your visit.
- National Arts Club: This exclusive club is dedicated to art education and hosts many exhibits and events which are open to the public. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner and browse the exhibits unburdened.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Gramercy Park
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Gramercy Park?
The price for luggage storage near Gramercy Park is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Gramercy Park?
There are multiple locations in the Gramercy Park area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 4 and all over New York.
Is it safe to store your bags near Gramercy Park?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Gramercy Park.
Are there storage lockers near Gramercy Park?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Gramercy Park area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Gramercy Park and in the broader New York area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Gramercy Park?
Popular metro stations like MTA Subway - 42nd St/Times Square/Port Authority Bus Terminal, MTA - Broadway Junction Subway Station, or MTA Subway - 59th St/Columbus Circle can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within New York near Gramercy Park, you may be close to some bus stations: Port Authority Bus Terminal, Gate 233, or MTA Q69 - 21st & 34th ave. If traveling by train, Hoboken Terminal, New York Penn Station, and Atlantic Terminal are nearest to Gramercy Park.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Gramercy Park?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Gramercy Park are New York Hilton Midtown, The Westin New York at Times Square, and Park Central New York. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Gramercy Park are Hostelling International, Chelsea International, and NY Moore Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Gramercy Park?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Gramercy Park are Atlantic Center, Eataly Flatiron, and Joe's Pizza.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Gramercy Park?
Check out the nearby Central Park, Union Square Park, and Bryant Park.