Luggage Storage The Mills at Jersey Gardens
Instantly reserve the best locations near The Mills at Jersey Gardens to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
The Mills at Jersey Gardens Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?" Perhaps you just arrived in New York and need a place to store your bags near The Mills at Jersey Gardens before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Jamba Menlo Park Mall, Gucci Paramus Garden State Plaza, or Bridgewater Promenade and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Central Park, Union Square Park, or Bryant Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near The Mills at Jersey Gardens!
Luggage storage nearby The Mills at Jersey Gardens with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in New York with multiple locations near The Mills at Jersey Gardens.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the The Mills at Jersey Gardens area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the The Mills at Jersey Gardens area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Central Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park, Eastern Parkway Malls, and Sandy Hook. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Mugs Pub, Sun Tavern, and Frenchy's Bar & Grill.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the The Mills at Jersey Gardens area?
✅Multiple locations near The Mills at Jersey Gardens✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near The Mills at Jersey Gardens with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to The Mills at Jersey Gardens really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy The Mills at Jersey Gardens and New York without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in New York!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in New York!View City
About The Mills at Jersey Gardens
Elizabeth (officially named as Elizabethtown) is the fourth biggest city in New Jersey and is considered home by many. Its remarkable past, coupled with its continuously evolving present, has made the city one of the United States’ most vibrant and influential places. There are lots of things to see and do in Elizabeth, but perhaps none more popular than The Mills at Jersey Gardens. Also referred to as simply “Jersey Gardens,” it is the largest outlet mall in the state of New Jersey.
The mall is famous for value shopping, as shoppers get to enjoy tax-free purchases of shoes and clothes from over 200 stores housed in the building. Some of the stores found in Jersey Gardens include Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, Banana Republic Factory Store, A/X Armani Exchange Outlet, Nike Factory Store, True Religion, Uniqlo, and the biggest Tommy Hilfiger store in the country, among others. Apart from shopping, those exploring the mall can also go for some quality food at the mall’s deluxe food court or catch a movie at the AMC Theatres, which features IMAX. Getting to and from the mall is also easy with daily transportation from the airport and the Port Authority bus terminal. To take the hassle out of your trip to Jersey Gardens, you can store your things at a Bounce partner around Elizabeth and surrounding areas.
Things to Do near The Mills at Jersey Gardens
The Mills at Jersey Gardens is a must-visit destination when in New Jersey. You won’t find a better deal for branded items than here, especially since shopping at the mall is tax-free. With the vast selection of upscale shops, you can spend a day shopping until you drop at Jersey Gardens. Apart from browsing and buying, however, there are plenty of other things you can do in and around the mall. Check out Bounce’s recommendations for what to do at Jersey Gardens.
- Find the best value deals from any of the 200 stores inside the mall, including Neiman Marcus Last Call, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, The Puma Store, Kenneth Cole, and several others.
- Catch a flick at the 20-screen AMC movie theaters in the mall. Choose IMAX for 3D viewing.
- Visit the nearby neighborhood of Ironbound, a multi-ethnic community and culinary gem where you will find some of the best dining options in the entire state.
- Pay your respects to the victims of the World Trade Center tragedy by visiting the 9/11 memorial at the waterfront.
- Join the “Elizabeth at the Crossroads” walking tour along the city’s historic Midtown district, where you will learn about the city’s history and the stories behind some of the landmarks found across Elizabeth, such as the First Presbyterian Church, Hersh Tower and more.
- See one of the oldest residences in the state at Bonnell House, which features the carpentry skills of its namesake, Nathaniel Bonnell.
- Check out some of the artworks by local artists along the Elizabeth River Trail, which starts from South Broad Street, runs up to Bridge Street, and extends to Arthur Kill Bridge and Midtown.
- Spend some time outdoors at Mattano Park on 5th Avenue. The park is a favorite among active individuals who like to play sports, hike, and run. It’s also an excellent hangout spot for those who want to unwind and spend time with friends or family.
Transit Options at The Mills at Jersey Gardens
- New Jersey Transit (Bus 40, 111, 115)
- Coach USA (Bus 24)
Luggage Storage near The Mills at Jersey Gardens
Due to the massive size of the Jersey Gardens and the amount of moving around that you have to do, it is not ideal for carrying your heavy luggage around, especially if you have plans to visit nearby attractions. Regardless if you’re a local who’s exploring your home turf or a tourist who wants to maximize your time in the city, you will benefit from using Bounce’s storage services.
Luggage Storage Options near The Mills at Jersey Gardens
- Liberty State Park: This 1212-acre park, located in Jersey City, is a green oasis in the heart of northern New Jersey. The lovely park offers a stunning view of the Statue of Liberty at Ellis Island and the Manhattan skyline. The park is also home to the iconic Central Railroad. To explore Liberty State Park without the burden of carrying your bags, drop off your things at a Bounce location within Jersey City.
- Ritz Theatre: Established in 1926, the Ritz Theatre is on East Jersey St – in the exact same spot where the Drake Opera House once stood. The Ritz is one of the oldest-running theatres in New Jersey, and its stage has been graced by numerous acts such as Maya Angelou, Ray Charles, the Marx Brothers, and more. To forgo having to carry a big bag inside the venue, store your items at a Bounce location in the area of East Jersey St.
- Boxwood Hall: Built around 1750, Boxwood Hall is a historic house museum that’s run by the state of New Jersey. Located on East Jersey St, it is considered a National Historic Landmark as it once served as the home of lawyer and statesman Elias Boudinot. Large backpacks or bags are not allowed inside the museum. Instead, leave your things at a Bounce partner near East Jersey Street.
- Warinanco Park: This 204-acre Union County park, located on St. Georges Avenue, is well-beloved because it offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities. Enjoy walking trails, tennis courts, and sports fields, as well as an impressive collection of flora and fauna. Warinanco Park is also notably designed by world-famous landscape architect Frederick Olmstead. To maximize your time at the park, store your luggage at a Bounce location nearby.
- The Snyder Academy of Elizabethtown: Situated in Midtown, the academy was once attended by Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton, who both went on to play crucial roles in the Revolutionary War. Today, the Academy serves as a center for the arts and an events space. To take in all that the campus has to offer without the hassle of carrying luggage, store your things at one of Bounce’s partners in Midtown.
- Liberty Hall Museum: Found within the Kean University Campus, the 23-acre museum is a National Historic site which is home to a vast collection of artifacts once owned by the Kean and Livingston families. The mansion also once housed notable figures such as George Washington, Gerald Ford, and William Howard Taft. Large bags are prohibited inside the facility. As an alternative, store your things at a Bounce partner near the campus.
- The Market at Elizabeth Ave: Found within the Urban Enterprise Zone, The Market at Elizabeth Ave is a shopping district and a New Jersey institution. The Market, as it is referred to by residents, runs from Bridge Street to Fourth Street and boasts a multi-cultural selection of shops and vendors. Whether you’re here to shop or simply to explore, it’s best to use Bounce’s storage services for a stress-free experience.
- Belcher-Ogden Mansion: Located on East Jersey Street, the mansion was built in 1750 and once served as the home of Royal Governor Jonathan Belcher, who sponsored the College of New Jersey (which was later converted into Princeton University). In 1978, the site was included in the National Register of Historic Places. Tours of the mansion are available by appointment only; if you’re planning to visit here, leave your bag at a Bounce partner nearby.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near The Mills at Jersey Gardens
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?
The price for luggage storage near The Mills at Jersey Gardens is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?
There are multiple locations in the The Mills at Jersey Gardens area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Hoboken Terminal, Atlantic Terminal, and New York Penn Station and all over New York.
Is it safe to store your bags near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near The Mills at Jersey Gardens.
Are there storage lockers near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the The Mills at Jersey Gardens area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby The Mills at Jersey Gardens and in the broader New York area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?
Popular metro stations like Newark PATH Station or MTA SIR - St George can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within New York near The Mills at Jersey Gardens, you may be close to some bus stations: NJT Hilton Garage, Irvington Bus Terminal, or Bus Lane 2A. If traveling by train, Newark Penn Station, Newark Liberty International Airport Station, and Path - Harrison Station are nearest to The Mills at Jersey Gardens.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near The Mills at Jersey Gardens are Doubletree by Hilton Newark Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott, and Hilton Newark Airport. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near The Mills at Jersey Gardens are Need A Bed, Magnificat Home, and New York Homestay.
Where are the best restaurants near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near The Mills at Jersey Gardens are Wawa, McDonald's, and Wendy's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near The Mills at Jersey Gardens?
Check out the nearby Clove Lakes Park, Stephen R Gregg Bayonne Park, and Audobon Park.