How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in New York
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Wall Street?
The price for luggage storage near Wall Street starts from just $6.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Wall Street?
There are multiple locations in the Wall Street area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 4 and all over New York.
Is it safe to store your bags near Wall Street?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Wall Street.
Are there storage lockers near Wall Street?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Wall Street area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Wall Street and in the broader New York area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Wall Street?
Popular metro stations like MTA Subway - 42nd St/Times Square/Port Authority Bus Terminal, MTA - Broadway Junction Subway Station, or MTA Subway - 59th St/Columbus Circle can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within New York near Wall Street, you may be close to some bus stations: Port Authority Bus Terminal, Gate 233, or MTA Q69 - 21st & 34th ave. If traveling by train, Hoboken Terminal, Atlantic Terminal, and New York Penn Station are nearest to Wall Street.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Wall Street?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Wall Street are New York Hilton Midtown, The Westin New York at Times Square, and Park Central New York. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Wall Street are Chelsea International, Metro Midtown Suites New York, and NY Moore Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Wall Street?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Wall Street are Atlantic Center, Eataly Flatiron, and Joe's Pizza.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Wall Street?
Check out the nearby Central Park, Union Square Park, and Bryant Park.
Store your luggage around Wall Street
Luggage storage nearby most Wall Street hotspotsPosted
Wall Street Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Wall Street?” Perhaps you just arrived in New York and need a place to store your bags near Wall Street before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Gucci Paramus Garden State Plaza, Jamba Menlo Park Mall, or Pelham Manor Shopping Plaza and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Wall Street area at National September 11 Memorial, Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk, or George Washington Bridge and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Wall Street!
Luggage storage nearby Wall Street with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in New York with multiple locations near Wall Street.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Wall Street area start at just $6.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Wall Street area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Central Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park, Eastern Parkway Malls, and Sandy Hook. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Terminal 5, The Loeb Boathouse, and Beer Authority.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Wall Street area?
✅Multiple locations near Wall Street✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Wall Street with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Wall Street really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Wall Street and New York without your things!
About Wall Street
This well-known street in New York has been dubbed the financial heartbeat of the United States. It is where the New York stock exchange lives and breathes. This major street is eight blocks long and runs from Broadway to South Street in a northwest to southeast path. Visitors who come to this area can expect to see a bustling spot that provides the opportunity to witness the wild pace of stock markets and trading practices. With over 137 tours and experiences in this area alone, it’s not surprising for some to feel a little overwhelmed! Even if you don’t feel like diving into planned tours and main tourist attractions, there are plenty of things to see lining the path of Wall Street. Check them out on your own, but if you have any extra bags you don’t want to lose in the crowds, locate a Bounce partner nearby to leave your worries behind. Stowing your gear will allow for easier movement and remove any concern of items being lost. Then, enjoy the experience of Wall Street.
Things to do near Wall Street
Get ready to have time fly by as you walk along Wall Street. Several transit options serve the area, making it easy to explore nearby on foot or further out via subway or cab. Bounce has several recommendations for your Wall Street itinerary:
- Bring out your inner photographer as you walk along the street to take in the breathtaking architecture and real American flags that decorate the buildings.
- Take a quick walk to the World Trade Center’s Liberty Park to pay tribute to those who fell during the 9/11 tragedy. Their names are engraved around the fountains and create a very emotional impact on those who visit.
- Be part of a Pub Crawl along Wall Street to get a taste of all the different brews available.
- Beautiful churches can be found along Wall Street, such as the Trinity Church and Our Lady of Victory church. Take a moment to appreciate the architecture of these buildings and get some photos.
- Appreciate exciting art and sculptures that can be found in the area, such as the Group of Four Trees sculpture.
- Visit the Castle Clinton National Monument to see what was used as the United States Army Headquarters during the War of 1812.
Transit Options near Wall Street
- Wall St New York City Subway
- Broad St New York City Subway
- NEWARK - WTC
Luggage Storage near Wall Street
Whether you are heading to a meeting on Wall Street, looking to get a feel for the excitement of the city, or planning on exploring shops in the area, Bounce has got you covered. We've made it our mission to provide safe and secure storage for your bags and have chosen partners near transit hubs and popular attractions. Make Wall Street your starting point and venture beyond to other New York neighborhoods without the burden of your bags.
Luggage Storage Options near Wall Street
- World Trade Center's Liberty Park: Spend some time at this beautiful park to pay tribute to those who fell in 9/11. Not only will you get some fresh air, but it is also an emotional experience to remember. To help with ease of movement, leave any bags with Bounce near Liberty Street.
- New York Stock Exchange: This is a bustling location that is a must-see when coming to Wall Street. Stop by to see how the stocks and trades work on a day to day business. Because of large crowds, leave bags with Bounce nearby.
- Trinity Church: This landmark is a sight to behold, especially for those who can appreciate impressive architecture. Be sure to leave bags with Bounce to help with ease of movement and to better enjoy your time walking through the area.
- The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum: This is an impressive and moving memorial that can't be missed. Take some time to explore this museum and remember an event that truly changed the course of our nation. As there is a lot of ground to cover here, be sure to find a Bounce nearby to drop off any extra bags.
- Royal 35 Steakhouse: Swing by this steakhouse for a delicious meal and warm atmosphere. It is bound to be busy due to its delicious food, so make your time stress free by leaving bags with Bounce while you eat.
- Kuu Ramen: Do you love ramen? Then you’ll definitely want to try out this fantastic ramen restaurant. Leave bags with Bounce while sampling the savory fare.
- Manhatta: A meal with a view, this incredible dining experience can’t be missed. Enjoy delicious food while taking in the glory of lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge. As this is a classy place with lots of crowds, leave any bags that will get in the way with Bounce while you dine.
- Adrienne's Pizzabar: Try some mouthwatering New York pizza at this warm, friendly, pizza shop. You’ll need both hands to dig in, so leave bags with Bounce.