How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
MetLife Stadium Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near MetLife Stadium?" Perhaps you just arrived in New York and need a place to store your bags near MetLife Stadium before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Gucci Paramus Garden State Plaza, Pelham Manor Shopping Plaza, or Woodbridge Center Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Central Park, Union Square Park, or Brooklyn Bridge .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near MetLife Stadium!
Luggage storage nearby MetLife Stadium with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in New York with multiple locations near MetLife Stadium.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the MetLife Stadium area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the MetLife Stadium area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Central Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge Path, Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park, and Eastern Parkway Malls. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Terminal 5, The Loeb Boathouse, and Beer Authority.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the MetLife Stadium area?
✅Multiple locations near MetLife Stadium✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near MetLife Stadium with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to MetLife Stadium really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy MetLife Stadium and New York without your things!
About MetLife Stadium
Located in East Rutherford, New Jersey, MetLife Stadium is a sports and entertainment hub for much of New Jersey and New York. The stadium is home to the New York Giants and the New York Jets. It hosts a myriad of events each year, including Bruce Springsteen concerts, Wrestlemania matches, and more. The venue is over 2 million square feet in size and can hold over 80,000 fans at one time!
Fun Fact: MetLife Stadium is the only venue that serves as the home stadium for two NFL teams.
Those planning a visit to MetLife Stadium will be pleased to learn that it is easily accessed via public transit from New York City as well as other cities within New Jersey. Whether you’re a local or visiting from out of town, be sure to take advantage of Bounce locations nearby for short-term storage of your extra belongings. You won’t be able to bring large bags into the stadium, and you’ll be at ease knowing your belongings are in good hands.
Things to do in MetLife Stadium
If you’re attending an event at MetLife stadium, you might as well take advantage of the opportunity to explore the surrounding area. There are tons of family-friendly activities within a short distance of MetLife Stadium. The following are a few of the items Bounce suggests including on your itinerary.
- Cheer on the New York Giants during a home game at MetLife stadium
- Shop for deals at the New Meadowlands Flea Market which takes place every Saturday in Lot J of MetLife stadium
- Stroll the boardwalks and do some bird watching within Richard W. DeKorte Park, a scenic coastal meadowland
- Ride the roller coasters and skate on the enormous ice rink within the American Dream, a massive indoor theme park
- Fuel up on tasty American cuisine at the Park Tavern & Restaurant
- Watch the harness races at Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment
- Visit the Bergen County Zoo in Paramus and learn about animals from North and South America
Transit Options in MetLife Stadium
- NJ Transit Bus
- NJ Transit Rail
- Metro-North Rail
Luggage Storage near MetLife Stadium
Whether you’re attending a football game, a concert, or exploring the surrounding area, lugging bags around the 2.1 million square feet of MetLife Stadium just isn’t ideal. Fortunately, Bounce is on-hand to provide short-term luggage storage so you can explore unburdened.
Luggage Storage Options near MetLife Stadium
- New Meadowlands Flea Market: Bargain shoppers won’t be able to resist the allure of this outdoor flea market. Locate a Bounce partner nearby for short-term bag storage, so your hands are free to search for gems within the market.
- New York Giants Game: Football fan? Nothing beats the thrill of a live football game, especially in a venue as large as MetLife stadium. Leave your extra belongings with a nearby Bounce partner as you won’t be able to enter the stadium with large bags.
- Richard W. DeKorte Park: This coastal park is home to migratory birds and native plants, making it a lovely place for a nature walk. Drop your bags with a nearby Bounce partner if you don’t feel like taking them with you on your stroll.
- American Dream: This huge indoor theme park features roller coasters, an NHL sized skating rink, a water park, and more. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner while you make the most of your visit!
- Nickelodeon Universe: Located inside the American Dream, this theme park is full of exhibits that bring your favorite Nickelodeon characters to life, including Dora the Explorer, Spongebob and more. Stash your extra belongings with a Bounce partner for safekeeping while you’re inside.
- Park Tavern & Restaurant: This family-friendly restaurant is a favorite of locals and visitors alike who consistently praise the pizza. Find a Bounce partner nearby for short-term luggage storage while you enjoy your meal.
- Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment: This race track is known for its harness racing and hosts the Hambletonian, an event considered to be the harness racing equivalent of the Kentucky Derby. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner, so you don’t have to fuss over them during your day at the races.
- Bergen County Zoological Park: Located in Paramus, New Jersey, this small zoo is home to rescue animals from North and South America. It offers fun programs for kids, like pony rides! Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner so you can make the most of your visit.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near MetLife Stadium
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near MetLife Stadium?
The price for luggage storage near MetLife Stadium is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near MetLife Stadium?
There are multiple locations in the MetLife Stadium area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Atlantic Terminal, Terminal 4, and MTA - Broadway Junction Subway Station and all over New York.
Is it safe to store your bags near MetLife Stadium?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near MetLife Stadium.
Are there storage lockers near MetLife Stadium?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the MetLife Stadium area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby MetLife Stadium and in the broader New York area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near MetLife Stadium?
Popular metro stations like MTA Subway - 42nd St/Times Square/Port Authority Bus Terminal, MTA Subway - 59th St/Columbus Circle, or Journal Square PATH Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within New York near MetLife Stadium, you may be close to some bus stations: Port Authority Bus Terminal, Gate 233, or Ridgefield Circle. If traveling by train, Hoboken Terminal, New York Penn Station, and NJT - Frank R. Lautenberg Secaucus Junction Station are nearest to MetLife Stadium.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near MetLife Stadium?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near MetLife Stadium are New York Hilton Midtown, The Westin New York at Times Square, and Park Central New York. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near MetLife Stadium are Hostelling International, Jazz on the Park Hostel, and Candy Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near MetLife Stadium?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near MetLife Stadium are Wawa, Joe's Pizza, and The Halal Guys.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near MetLife Stadium?
Check out the nearby Bryant Park, Riverside Park, and Little Island.