How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?" Perhaps you just arrived in New York and need a place to store your bags near LaGuardia Airport (LGA) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Gucci Paramus Garden State Plaza, Pelham Manor Shopping Plaza, or The Waterfront At Port Chester and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Union Square Park, Bryant Park, or Brooklyn Bridge .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)!
Luggage storage nearby LaGuardia Airport (LGA) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in New York with multiple locations near LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the LaGuardia Airport (LGA) area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the LaGuardia Airport (LGA) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Central Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge Path, Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park, and Eastern Parkway Malls. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Loeb Boathouse, Dutch Fred's, and The Q Nyc.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the LaGuardia Airport (LGA) area?
✅Multiple locations near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near LaGuardia Airport (LGA) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to LaGuardia Airport (LGA) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and New York without your things!
About LaGuardia Airport
Queens has a reputation for being the largest and the busiest of New York's boroughs. So, it's no surprise that LaGuardia Airport is just as big and busy as the rest of Queens. Currently, the LaGuardia Airport clocks in around 680 acres. Travelers from all around the world have often found themselves exploring this expansive airport the moment they touch down in NY. Just like the rest of New York, LaGuardia Airport also has a fascinating history. The area where the airport was built used to be the Gala Amusement Park and First Lady Eleanor Rosevelt used to frequent LaGuardia back in the day. LaGuardia is a convenient airport for travelers headed to Midtown and Upper Manhattan. It also has the designation of being the country's busiest airport that does not offer nonstop service to Europe.
Fun fact: LaGuardia Airport was built after former New York City Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia insisted that the city have its own major airport, instead of relying solely on Newark Airport in New Jersey.
Things to do near LaGuardia Airport
As massive and mystifying as the LaGuardia Airport is, this building only represents a fraction of what Queens has to offer. There are plenty of great restaurants for grabbing a bite to eat, fun parks to play at, and fabulous concerts to attend - most of which are right up the street from the LaGuardia Airport. Bounce recommends trying out the following activities soon after you touch down at LaGuardia.
- Go for a stroll around New York's world-famous Central Park
- Watch the New York Yankees knock it out of the park at the Yankee Stadium
- Support the talented artists who are performing at the historic Apollo Theater
- Make a splash at the ginormous, ever-popular Flushing Meadows-Corona Park
- Go for a ride on a Roosevelt Island tram
- Visit the Ukrainian Museum and learn about this East Slavic culture's extensive history
- Admiring the amazing views at Astoria Park
- Grab a cold drink at the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden
Transit Options at LaGuardia Airport
- MTA Regional Bus Operations: M60 Select Bus Service, Q70 "LaGuardia Link" Select Bus Service, Q48, Q47, Q72—all of these bus lines provide transfers to the MTA subway and Long Island Railroad (LIRR)
- NYC Airporter: transfers to/from Grand Central Station and Port Authority
Is there luggage storage at LaGuardia Airport?
Luggage storage at LaGuardia isn’t available for travelers, and there are no luggage lockers. Instead, use the transit options at LaGuardia Airport to get into Manhattan. From there, you can easily find a Bounce partner for luggage storage in New York. Feel free to browse our NYC neighborhood guides to find a Bounce partner in your area of interest, or consider the following options near the major rail and bus hubs in Manhattan.
Bounce partners for bag and luggage storage near Grand Central:
- The UPS Store (244 Madison Ave.)
- Cordette Pharmacy (55 W. 39th St.)
- Arnold Shoe Repair (168 E. 44th St.)
Bounce partners for bag and luggage storage near Port Authority:
- Hui Long Grocery (526 Ninth Ave.)
- Al Horno Lean Mexican Kitchen (417 W. 47th St.)
- Cordette Pharmacy (55 W. 39th St.)
Bounce partners for bag and luggage storage near Penn Station:
- Jason Copy & Print Center (140 W. 31st St.)
- Shoegasm (333 Seventh Ave.)
- Around the World (148 W 47th St.)
- Hudson Station Bar & Grill (440 Ninth Ave.)
- Penn House French Cleaners (339 Eighth Ave.)
- Chelsea Mobility & Pharmacy (327 Eighth Ave.)
Luggage Storage Options near LaGuardia Airport
- Auntie Anne's: This beloved bakery is located at LaGuardia’s Food Court, in Terminal B. Auntie Anne’s is also conveniently close to one of Queen’s Bounce locations. Stow your luggage, and go select a treat.
- Yankee Clipper: You can find this popular deli at LaGuardia's Rotunda, in Terminal A. After you grab a sub, head downtown for Bounce luggage storage while you wait for access to your destination.
- Sam Adams Bar: This unassuming bar is named after the famous Sam Adams Beer Company. You can find it at Terminal B, Gate D-8. Enjoy a drink before heading to Midtown. Quickly and easily store your luggage and make your meeting on time.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: The Met is one of New York's busiest museums. You can find it at 1000 5th Ave. Leave your things with Bounce before visiting the Met.
- The Frick Collection: Bounce away your baggage, then head to 1 E 70th Street. Here, you’ll find the Frick Collection - a museum renowned for its beautiful scenery and design.
- Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum: Head to 2 E 91st Street, and you’ll find this historic museum. Let Bounce keep your gear safe while you see the sights.
- MoMA PS1: About 4 miles from LaGuardia, near 22-25 Jackson Avenue, you’ll find this contemporary art museum. Leave your luggage with Bounce before visiting the MoMA.
- Cathedral of St John the Divine: Check your gear with Bounce, journey over to 131 East 10th Street, and marvel at one of Manhattan's most famous parishes.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?
The price for luggage storage near LaGuardia Airport (LGA) is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?
There are multiple locations in the LaGuardia Airport (LGA) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Hoboken Terminal, New York Penn Station, and Atlantic Terminal and all over New York.
Is it safe to store your bags near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
Are there storage lockers near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the LaGuardia Airport (LGA) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and in the broader New York area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?
Popular metro stations like MTA Subway - 42nd St/Times Square/Port Authority Bus Terminal, MTA Subway - 59th St/Columbus Circle, or MTA Subway - Lexington Ave/59th St can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within New York near LaGuardia Airport (LGA), you may be close to some bus stations: NYCT DOB - Mother Clara Hale Depot, Beech Av. Q17, Q27 bus stop, or MTA MaBSTOA Bus M1 / M7 / M102 at 146th & 147th Street - Lenox Terminal Loop. If traveling by train, MTA Subway - Queensboro Plaza, Harlem-125th Street Station, and Forest Hills – 71st Avenue are nearest to LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
Where are the best hotel accommodations near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near LaGuardia Airport (LGA) are New York Hilton Midtown, The Westin New York at Times Square, and Park Central New York. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near LaGuardia Airport (LGA) are Hostelling International, NY Moore Hostel, and Jazz on the Park Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near LaGuardia Airport (LGA) are Joe's Pizza, The Halal Guys, and Junior's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near LaGuardia Airport (LGA)?
Check out the nearby Central Park, McCarren Park, and Riverside Park.