Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage Tempe
Instantly reserve the best locations in Tempe to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Tempe Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Tempe?" Perhaps you just arrived in Tempe and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Gateway Pavilions Shopping Center, Peoria Crossings, or Scottsdale Quarter and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Tempe Town Lake, The South Side Of Phoenix, or Camelback Mountain and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Tempe!
Luggage storage nearby most Tempe hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Tempe and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Tempe start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Tempe now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Dutch Bros Coffee, Starbucks, and Desert Botanical Garden. You can also go for a hike around Meridian Trailhead, Blevins Trail, and Lookout Mountain. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar Louie - Tempe Marketplace, Boondocks Patio & Grill, and Coach House.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Tempe with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Tempe without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage in Tempe with Bounce
Often, small towns live in the shadow of big ones. That’s certainly true of Tempe, Arizona. Located just east of Phoenix, this town of over 180,000 people is often overlooked by travelers heading to the bigger city. But Tempe offers some things the city doesn’t, including a slower pace of life. Large enough to have all the amenities you might want, it’s small enough to avoid the traffic and busyness of a large metropolis. Tempe also has a surprisingly vibrant art scene, and is the home of the Tempe Center for the Arts. It’s also the location of the main campus of Arizona State University, which means the city has a youthful demographic and all the vibrant atmosphere that goes along with being a college town.
Tempe isn’t the kind of place that’s going to show up on travel bucket lists for tourists from around the world. But if you do find yourself in Tempe, you may be surprised by how much there is to do. And if you run out of activities, there’s always the giant city of Phoenix close by to keep you endlessly entertained. To make things easier on yourself, drop off your bags at a luggage storage in Tempe so you can fully enjoy this underrated city.
Luggage storage in Tempe
Traveling to Tempe is just like traveling anywhere else in one regard: you don’t want to bring more than you have to. Carrying heavy bags is a sure way to ruin even the most pleasant trip. That’s why Bounce partners with local businesses in Tempe and around the world to provide convenient luggage storage that you can book ahead of time. Knowing your bags are safely looked after while you explore will be a load off your mind as well as your back, and will free you up to explore the subtle charm of the city.
Tempe City Guide
Things to do
Tempe is a great place for families. Renting a boat to explore Tempe Town Lake or visiting the popular Zoo will keep both adults and kids entertained for hours. And while Tempe can’t compete for cultural attractions with nearby Phoenix, it does boast some institutions that are well worth checking out.
Like many Arizonan cities, Tempe is relatively young, having been founded in the late 19th century. However, while its history may be brief, its pioneering origins make for an interesting story. You can learn more about the history of Tempe and the region in one of the town’s museums.
- Arizona Heritage Center: Learn more about the Wild West at this Tempe museum. It’s not so long ago that Arizona was very much the frontier, and this museum tells the tale of those exciting days through fascinating exhibits. You can visit a reconstructed general store from Pioneer times or even explore a World War II training aircraft here.
- ASU Art Museum: The university’s on-campus Art Museum is a must-visit for any lovers of visual art. The museum boasts the largest collection of Cuban art in the entire US, and most of the exhibits focus on Hispanic art from across the Spanish-speaking world. Exhibits often change, keeping this museum fresh, and perhaps best of all, admission is free.
- Public art: From a certain perspective, the whole of Tempe could be seen as an open-air art gallery. The town is famed for its vibrant murals, and you can find examples of this organic street art just about everywhere you go. Tracking down the best murals is part of the fun of exploring, and will bring you into contact with the thriving artistic culture of the city.
Tempe offers plenty of places to scratch your retail itch. As a suburb of Phoenix, the town has some shopping centers that are well worth exploring. And if those aren’t enough for you, you can always make the short trip to Phoenix to find everything you could possibly want.
- Arizona Mills: As one of the largest shopping malls in the entire state, Arizona Mills is the perfect place to pick up just about anything. The sprawling mall offers all the top brands you could possibly want, and also has a wide selection of restaurants and bars for you to refresh yourself during your shopping spree. Give your credit card a workout and enjoy this one-stop shopping location.
- Tempe Marketplace: For something a little different, this shopping center located close to the town lake keeps things fresh by providing entertainment in the form of free concerts and laser shows. This open-air mall is divided into two districts and features a variety of big-box outlets and smaller lesser-known stores.
- Mill Avenue: If you want to know where the cool kids shop, this is it. This historic Tempe street is located close to the University, and its eclectic selection of stores is perennially popular with students. More than just a shopping district, this bohemian neighborhood is also packed with interesting bars and restaurants, and you could easily spend a whole day exploring here.
Thanks in part to its large student population, Tempe offers a surprisingly wide variety of places to eat. As is often the case in Arizona, great Mexican and Hispanic food isn’t hard to find, but if you look a little harder, you’ll be able to take your taste buds on a trip around the world without leaving Tempe.
- Flo’s: Try a little taste of Asia at this iconic local restaurant. Flo’s serves dishes from China, Korea, Japan, and other Asian cuisines, all under one roof. Always popular with students, the meals here are expertly crafted, and the portions generous.
- Café Lalibela: This local favorite has been in business for 20 years, serving exotic Ethiopian dishes to locals and visitors alike. Of special interest is the wide range of vegetarian dishes they offer. If you’re craving something different to wake up your taste buds, this is the place to come.
- Casa Reynoso: It would be hard to pick just one Spanish-themed restaurant out of all establishments Tempe has to offer. But if you’re looking for classic Spanish cuisine, Casa Reynoso is hard to beat. The traditional family recipes give you a real taste of Mexico, and the elegant surroundings will make you think you’ve strayed south of the border while you dine.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Tempe?
The price for luggage storage in Tempe is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Tempe?
There are multiple locations all around Tempe which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Tempe Town Lake, The South Side Of Phoenix, Camelback Mountain and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Tempe?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Tempe.
Are there storage lockers in Tempe?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Tempe. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Tempe where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Tempe?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, PHX-Arcadia Crossing, and In-N-Out Burger. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Tempe are W Scottsdale, 3 Palms, and Hotel Valley Ho.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Tempe?
Tempe offers several scenic parks including Kiwanis Community Park, Tempe Beach Park, and El Dorado Park & Community Center.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Tempe?
You can find local tourist information at Scarizona Scaregrounds, Full Throttle Power Sports Tours, and All Aboard America.