Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in El Calafate?
The price for luggage storage in El Calafate starts from just $6.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in El Calafate?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in El Calafate.
Are there storage lockers in El Calafate?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in El Calafate. Bounce has multiple locations throughout El Calafate where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Luggage storage nearby most El Calafate hotspotsPosted
El Calafate Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in El Calafate?” Perhaps you just arrived in El Calafate and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in El Calafate!
Luggage storage nearby most El Calafate hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in El Calafate and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in El Calafate start at just $6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
How do I store luggage in El Calafate with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy El Calafate without your things!
Store Your Luggage Around El Calafate With Bounce
Spend your next vacation visiting El Calafate in Santa Cruz, Argentina, located near the Southern Patagonian Ice Field. El Calafate is best known for being the gateway to Los Glaciares National Park and the Perito Moreno Glacier. Wander through the Glaciarium, an interpretive center, and learn how glaciers have shaped the landscape, then take a hike through the park. While visiting El Calafate, you will want to spend the majority of your time out in nature, soaking up the sunshine. Tours are available to visit the various glaciers in the area and for those more adventurous, several mountains to climb and trails to hike. Head over to Torres del Paine National Park, just a short trip away in Chile, and wander through the Petrified Forest.
There is plenty to explore in the town of El Calafate as well. Wander through quaint shops, watch artisans work at their craft, explore museums and art galleries, and experience all the spice and flavor that is Argentine cuisine, especially the Patagonian lamb, a delicious regional dish. Visit a local brewery and taste a craft beer or two. Visit Lago Argentino for a day of fun at the lake, and then walk through the city in search of a tasty meal. After your dinner, stop by one of the chocolate shops and sample delicious chocolates for dessert.
Luggage Storage in El Calafate
You will most likely be spending a lot of time outdoors when visiting El Calafate, whether you are strolling along the streets taking in the sights of the city, or heading outside city limits to national parks. Don't be stuck dragging your bags or other personal effects along with you. Bounce offers short-term storage where you can stow your things and then get out and explore El Calafate. Locate a Bounce location nearby and drop your bags for safekeeping while you wander through the city.
El Calafate City Guide
Top Things to Do
Being in southern Argentina, El Calafate offers the rare experience of exploring parts of Argentina and parts of Chile. Get out and enjoy national parks in both countries and soak up the sun and fresh air. Then head back into El Calafate and immerse yourself in the culture. Learn about the history of the region, lose yourself in the shops, and enjoy the unique flavors of Argentinian cuisine. Download the Bounce app and drop your belongings for the day to get out and explore without being weighed down.
El Calafate has so many attractions for locals and visitors to enjoy that are not just stuffy museums or walking history lessons. Spending time learning about the history of El Calafate should be a fun and memorable experience. Look for places where you can interact with locals and learn through fun and interesting activities. Bounce has come up with a list of places to see and experience.
- Centro de Interpretación Histórica: While this is a small museum, it holds a treasure trove of artifacts, including dinosaur fossils. Learn about the glaciers that carved the landscape. Walk along with indigenous peoples throughout their daily lives with interactive displays and artifacts. Information is available in English and Spanish, and most of the guides are bilingual.
- Punta Bonita and Walichu Caves: Head over to the Punta Bonita and Walichu Caves for a trip back in time. Located near Lake Argentino, you can make a day of spending time at the lake and touring the caves. See fantastic cave paintings that date back 4,000 years to the Upper Paleolithic Era.
- Perito Moreno Glacier: One of the best ways to learn about a region is to get out seeing and touching history. Visit Los Glaciares National Park and the Perito Moreno Glacier, a breathtakingly blue glacier. Sign up for a boat tour for an up-close-and-personal look at the glacier, and if you are lucky enough, you will hear the ice cracking and see chunks fall off into the water.
While in El Calafate, you will want to hit the shops and malls and do a little browsing. Handmade items, name brand clothing, and essentials can be found in many shops around the city. Bring an extra suitcase to tote home the treasures you will find on your shopping excursions in El Calafate.
- La Aldea de los Gnomos: This open-air shopping center is home to several wonderful stores where you can find fantastic souvenirs and gifts. Browse through the shops, grab an ice cream, or sit down to a leisurely meal at one of the restaurants. Drop by Bonifácio for fantastic, melt in your mouth chocolates and then sit near a picturesque waterfall for a refreshing break.
- Vellon Negro: An absolute must-see, Vellon Negro offers clothing and other textiles created from Merino wool. All the designs you see in this store are exclusive, and you will not find them anywhere else. They even have shawls and sweaters made with wool and rabbit fur blended for a soft, warm garment. You have to stop in and marvel at the designs and the softness of the materials used.
- Paseo de los Artesanos: This amazing street market should not be missed. Artisans have their own booths or kiosks where they display beautiful handicrafts. Some vendors even set up demonstrations for people to enjoy while visiting the street market. Grab a cup of coffee and stroll through Paseo de los Artesanos, enjoying the vibrant scene.
When in El Calafate, you will want to experience the local cuisine. There are specific dishes everyone must try when visiting Argentina, such as asado, chimichurri, and empanadas. El Calafate has several restaurants offering local and international dishes that will leave you begging for more. Bring your appetite and eat your way through El Calafate, savoring the experience.
- Local Cuisine: Your taste buds will rejoice when you dine on local Argentine cuisine at Quidu, a fantastic local restaurant offering flavorful dishes and friendly staff. Try the smoked tomato soup, pumpkin dip, or provolone cheese for an appetizer and then pair your entrée with the perfect wine. Leave some room for dessert, Quidu is known for its Dulce de Leche volcano with ice cream.
- Steakhouse: Argentina is famous for its steakhouses. Rustico Asador y Parrilla is a great place to enjoy a thick-cut steak or grilled lamb or fish. Locals come here to hang out and enjoy the food. Order the Bife Rusticio or the parrillada and vegetables. Come for the food, but stay for the ambiance.
- Barbeque: Also known as asado, barbeque is a main staple in Argentina. Parrilla Don Pichon is located near the city center and offers some of the best asado in El Calafate. Check out their extensive menu or ask your server for suggestions.