+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Ipoh
Freedom to explore for MYR 20.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Ipoh Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Ipoh?" Perhaps you just arrived in Ipoh and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Tin Village Mall Kampar, Uniqlo, or Cotton On and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Kg Sahom, Kampar Perak, Kinta Riverfront, or Tasik Cermin and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Ipoh!
Luggage storage nearby most Ipoh hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Ipoh and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Ipoh start at just MYR 20.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Ipoh now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are 長江白咖啡, Starbucks, and Kedai Kopi Sun Yuan Loong 新源隆. You can also go for a hike around Bukit Bangkong, Puncak Bukit Kledang, and Kampung Bukit Chandan. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out 新元华饮食阁雪花啤酒, Kiki Lalat, and Hidden Space.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Ipoh with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Ipoh without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage around Ipoh with Bounce
Malaysia is a truly fascinating country to visit. Part of what makes it so special is the mix of influences from Asia and Europe that have given it such a unique culture. Every city you visit in Malaysia has its own unique atmosphere, and Ipoh is no different.
The fourth-largest city in Malaysia, Ipoh is the capital of the state of Perak. As such, it offers some unique cultural treasures and activities that are well worth exploring. Its mix of British colonial architecture and ancient Buddhist temples make it a visually arresting place, and its countercultural vibe has given it the reputation of the hipster capital of Malaysia. Whether you like to spend your vacation time learning about history and culture, enjoying the great outdoors, or just soaking up the atmosphere of a modern city, Ipoh has plenty to offer everyone.
Luggage storage in Ipoh
Traveling is always easier when you’re not carrying more than you need to. That’s where Bounce comes in. By partnering with local businesses in Ipoh and around the world, Bounce makes sure you always have a place to safely leave your things. And the lighter you travel, the more fun you will be able to have as you explore this intriguing city. Drop off your bags at a Bounce luggage storage and get ready to enjoy everything Ipoh has to offer.
Ipoh City Guide
Surrounded by stunning white cliffs full of cave temples and adorned by historic colonial architecture, Ipoh is a visually stunning city that wears its many cultural influences on its sleeve. With an intriguing past and a vibrant future, the city can keep travelers entertained for weeks. Here are just a few things to do in the city that will give you a sample of what it has to offer.
Ipoh’s old and new towns are separated by the Kinta River, but no matter where you go in the city, you’re never far from traces of the past. To learn more about the complex history of the city and the wider region, the following museums are well worth exploring
- Ho Yan Hor Museum: This museum may not be everyone’s cup of tea. Well, actually, it will, because that’s the subject of the museum itself: tea. Specifically, the museum tells the story of the Ho Yan Hor brand of herbal tea and its charismatic founder. It may sound like a strange subject for a museum, but it’s a fun and quirky place to explore and learn more about the importance of tea in the culture of the region.
- Geology Museum: The cliffs and caves that surround Ipoh are a big part of what makes the city so unforgettable, so it’s no surprise that the geology museum here is worth checking out. Learn more about the elemental forces that shaped this mountainous area and how the city has evolved along with its sometimes turbulent geology. You’ll come away with a better understanding of the earth and a greater appreciation for its dynamism.
- Dream Big World: The young at heart won’t want to miss this place. Dream Big World is devoted to the model cars so many of us remember from our childhood, and you can see thousands of these popular toys, including some very rare and unique examples. Don’t worry; there’s also a gift shop where you can pick up some model cars of your own.
You can get just about anything in Ipoh. Whether you’re looking for designer brands, boutique clothing stores, or the lively hustle and bustle of the local markets, Ipoh has something to offer just about every committed shopper. Give your credit card a workout and explore the retail possibilities of this hip Malaysian city.
- Ipoh Parade: Shoppers looking for an indoor mall experience will want to check out Ipoh’s premium indoor shopping center. This large mall offers familiar and local brands along with restaurants and other services so you can shop to your heart’s content and see everything under one roof.
- Bercham Night Market: For a more authentically Malaysian experience, check out this bustling night market. Over 100 stalls offer a variety of items, but the main attraction is probably the food. Bring your appetite and prepare yourself for a sensory feast at this exciting location.
- Perak IT Mall: For the latest and greatest in consumer electronics, this is the place to come. Perak IT Mall is devoted solely to electronics, and computer nerds will think they’ve died and gone to heaven. But even more casual technology users will get a lot out of shopping here.
Just about every city in Malaysia is a foodie’s dream. Ipoh is no different. From high-end haute cuisine to delicious street food, you’ll find it all here. Nowhere is the city’s mix of cultures more apparent than in its cuisine, so give your taste buds a treat and explore some of what Ipoh has to offer.
- Yee Fat Dry Curry Noodles: This Ipoh institution has been serving the same thing for 40 years. Don’t expect a lot of choice here; the only options are dry curry noodles or curry noodle soup. And yet, locals and visitors alike keep coming back for more. Brave the long lines and indulge in one of Ipoh’s most iconic dishes.
- M. Salim: For classic Malaysian cuisine, this halal-friendly restaurant is hard to beat. With two locations in Ipoh, Salim keeps customers coming back for more mutton curry, fish head curry, and other classic Malaysian cuisine.
- Kannaas Banana Leaf: If you’ve never had your dinner served on a banana leaf before, you’re missing out. This quirky restaurant specializes in bamboo biryani, where rice is cooked inside a bamboo shoot and then served on a banana leaf. It’s a unique method of cooking and one you’re unlikely to find at home. Plus, it makes for some great social media food photos to make your friends back home jealous.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Ipoh?
The price for luggage storage in Ipoh is just MYR 20.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Ipoh?
There are multiple locations all around Ipoh which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Kg Sahom, Kampar Perak, Kinta Riverfront, Tasik Cermin and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Ipoh?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Ipoh.
Are there storage lockers in Ipoh?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Ipoh. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Ipoh where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Ipoh?
The most popular restaurants to visit are East Ocean Restaurant, McDonald's, and Tong Sui Kai. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Ipoh are WEIL Hotel, M Roof Hotel & Residences, and Kinta Riverfront Hotel & Suites.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Ipoh?
Ipoh offers several scenic parks including Polo Ground, Taman Rekreasi Gunung Lang, and Bulatan Amanjaya.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Ipoh?
You can find local tourist information at MAPS Entrance, Ipoh Mural Art, and Ipoh Tourist Information Centre (Pusat Penerangan Pelancong Ipoh).