Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Ushuaia?
The price for luggage storage in Ushuaia starts from just $6.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in Ushuaia?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Ushuaia.
Are there storage lockers in Ushuaia?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Ushuaia. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Ushuaia where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Luggage storage nearby most Ushuaia hotspotsPosted
Ushuaia Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Ushuaia?” Perhaps you just arrived in Ushuaia and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Ushuaia!
Luggage storage nearby most Ushuaia hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Ushuaia and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Ushuaia start at just $6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
How do I store luggage in Ushuaia with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Ushuaia without your things!
Store Your Luggage Around Ushuaia With Bounce
Ushuaia is a city located in the southernmost tip of Argentina and is the capital of the country’s Tierra del Fuego province. The city is nestled on a bay on the southern coast of Isla Grande de Tierra del Fuego, surrounded by the Beagle Channel and Martial Glacier mountain range. Ushuaia was discovered by Augusto Lasserre on October 12, 1884, and is the sole municipality within the Department of Ushuaia. The city got its name from the local Yaghan words ush and waia, which translates to “deep bay.”
Ushuaia lays claim to the distinction of being the southernmost city in the world, thus earning the moniker “the end of the world.” The city is also an administrative center, as well as a light industrial port. Despite being small in size and population, Ushuaia is a major tourist hub. The city serves as a jump-off point to those who are looking to enter Antarctica and to visit attractions such as the Tierra del Fuego National Park and Punta Arenas in Chile. It is also popular among outdoor enthusiasts due to the many opportunities for skiing, hiking, and boat trips.
Regardless of your reason for visiting Ushuaia, make the most out of your trip by using Bounce’s short-term storage services available in the city.
Luggage Storage in Ushuaia
As a budding tourist destination, Ushuaia welcomes millions of people from all over the world every year. This is why Bounce has teamed up with numerous local businesses and establishments found in key areas of the city, such as transportation terminals, historical landmarks, and tourist attractions. Through these partners, Bounce can provide temporary luggage storage anytime and anywhere. Download the Bounce app and book temporary luggage storage for your stuff. We'll lighten your load.
Ushuaia City Guide
Top Things to Do
Ushuaia may be the “end of the world,” but there is no end to the list of things to do in the city. If you’re looking to find some of the best spots in Ushuaia, check out the following:
The Argentinian city of Ushuaia has a long and colorful history that is best explained through its collection of museums. Get yourself educated with the city’s history and heritage:
- Museo Marítimo y del Presidio de Ushuaia: This building, which served as an old prison until 1947, actually contains four museums: the Museum Maritimo, the Museo del Presidio, Museo Antarctico, and Museo de Arte Marino. The city’s original purpose was to serve as a penal colony for Argentina’s offenders, and in the museum, you get to learn about their life inside the jail as well as the punishments that they had to endure during their time inside. The other museums also contain artworks and artifacts from ancient expeditions. (Bag policy: Guests are not allowed to bring large bags or luggage inside the facility. Instead, find a Bounce location nearby and leave your luggage there.)
- Galeria Tematica Historia Fueguina: One of Ushuaia’s top attractions and a definite must-visit, the museum offers a detailed look into the history of the city through its exhibits. Guests are provided with audio guides, where the city’s history is shared in chronological order – from the time of the indigenous people up until European colonization. The museum also contains an art gallery and souvenir shop if you want to do a little bit of shopping. (Bag policy: Oversized luggage or bags are prohibited inside the venue. Deposit your luggage at a Bounce location near the gallery as an alternative.)
- Museo Acatushún: This one-of-a-kind facility in Ushuaia is dedicated to studying and displaying the region’s host of impressive species of birds and marine animals, such as the rare Hector’s beaked whale. The museum, founded by North American biologist Natalie Prosser Goodall, has over 4,000 different specimens on display, including a remarkably complete humpback whale skeleton. (Bag policy: Visitors of the museum are not allowed to carry large bags, backpacks, or suitcases inside the venue. To avoid any inconvenience, look for a Bounce partner within the area and drop off your luggage there.)
What the city of Ushuaia lacks in upscale shopping districts, it makes up for in souvenir shops, outdoor gear stores, and other specialty boutiques worth visiting, including the following:
- Avenida San Martin: Located in downtown Ushuaia, this is the city’s main avenue as well as a popular shopping district. At San Martin, you will find a collection of stores that sell everything from clothing, sporting goods, food, souvenirs, and wine. One of the top retail spots here is the Atlantico Sur Duty Free Shop, which is the biggest tax-free shopping destination in the city.
- Paseo de los Artesanos: This is Ushuaia’s most famous market; the indoor bazaar is filled with vendors that sell handicrafts, textiles, paintings, jewelry, housewares, and other locally-made goods and products.
- La Ultima Bita: Arguably the most renowned gift shop in the city, La Ultima Bita sells a wide array of goods for all ages and preferences. Here, you can purchase some cool souvenirs such as coffee mugs, fridge magnets, clothes, wooden ornaments, knives, local delicacies, and plenty of other products.
For such an isolated city, the dining scene in Ushuaia is quite impressive and features both local and international cuisines. These are some of the best restaurants and food to try in the Argentinian city:
- Barbecue (parrilla): Barbecues, locally referred to as parrillas, are all the rage in Argentina. For the best barbecue in town, some restaurants to visit include La Estancia, Moustacchio Parrillada, Christopher, Casimiro Bigua, La Rueda, Patagonia Mia, and Oveja Verde.
- Seafood: Being surrounded by water means that Ushuaia has a fair amount of quality seafood restaurants. In fact, one of the famous local delicacies here is the king crab. To get the best seafood meals, the restaurants you need to check out are Kaupe, Puerto Pirata Aldea de Pescadores, La Cantina Fuegina de Freddy, Maria Lola Resto, El Viejo Marino Restaurant, and La Sirena y El Capitan.
- International cuisine: The dining scene in Ushuaia features a range of cuisines from all over the world. Some of the best international restaurants in the city include Chez Manu (French), Kuar 1900 (Spanish), Don Peppone (Italian) and Dublin Bar (Irish).