+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Baños de Agua Santa
Freedom to explore for $6.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Baños de Agua Santa hotspots
Baños de Agua Santa Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 22, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Baños de Agua Santa?" Perhaps you just arrived in Baños de Agua Santa and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Feria del Jean, Farmacia, or Pharmacy and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at La Casa del Arbol, Pailón del diablo, or San Juan Bautista de La Catedral de Ambato and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
If you wish to catch a game at Estadio de Juive Chico or visit local museums like Museo del Santuario de La Virgen Del Agua Santa you may find that luggage is not allowed in these venues.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Baños de Agua Santa!
Luggage storage nearby most Baños de Agua Santa hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Baños de Agua Santa and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Baños de Agua Santa start at just $6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Baños de Agua Santa now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Parque Baños de Agua Santa, Complejo "Los Elenes", and Parque Cevallos. You can also go for a hike around Llanganates National Park, Reserva de Producción Faunística Chimborazo, and Cascada de la Virgen. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Cherusker, Mocambo bar rock, and Ferchos.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Baños de Agua Santa with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Baños de Agua Santa without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Luggage storage in Banos de Agua Santa
Baños de Agua Santa
Store your luggage around Baños de Agua Santa with Bounce
Located in Ecuador's Tungurahua region, Baños de Agua Santa is one of the many gateways to the Amazon basin. This bright and colorful town is surrounded by mountains and the dense forest the Amazon region is known for. That makes it a fantastic place for outdoor activities. Baños de Agua Santa is surrounded by hot springs, incredible hiking trails, and the imposing bulk of Tungurahua volcano itself, one of the most active in all of South America. Therefore, if you love the outdoors, you won't run out of things to do here.
Once you've got your tourist visa and your hotel reservation confirmation received, you'll no doubt want to know how to spend your time in Baños de Agua Santa. And truthfully, this lively town has more than enough options to keep you busy. But the jungle is no place for heavy bags. Drop off your unneeded things at a Baños de Agua Santa luggage storage, and you'll be ready to take advantage of all the activities, both indoor and outdoor, that this fabled town has to offer.
Luggage storage in Baños de Agua Santa
Bounce provides luggage storage in Baños de Agua Santa and in hundreds of cities around the world. By partnering with local businesses, Bounce lets you store anything from suitcases to skis to personal protective equipment so that you can enjoy everything the city has to offer without worry. You can book your luggage storage online with no cash deposit required, and you'll get check-in instructions that make it easy to leave your bags at your chosen location. Having that booking confirmation in your hand will be one less thing to worry about as you explore.
Baños de Agua Santa city guide
Top things to do in Baños de Agua Santa
Baños de Agua Santa is generally known as the outdoor adventure capital of Ecuador, so things to do here follow that pattern. You can hike up the volcano, explore the dense jungle of the Amazon, or go for a thrill on the Swing at the End of the World.
But once you've had your fill of outdoor activities, Baños de Agua Santa has lots more to offer. Check out some of these activities in town for something to do between Amazonian adventures.
Museums in Baños de Agua Santa
As a decent-sized town, Baños de Agua Santa has a good selection of museums to explore. Whether you want to learn more about the history of the area or explore the quirkier side of the local culture, it's all available here. Note, though, that museums are not a great place for heavy bags, and many of the museums in Baños de Agua Santa do not offer luggage storage. Therefore, it's a good idea to book luggage storage with free cancellation before you visit so you know you'll have a place to leave your things.
- Museo etnoarqueológico y de la virgen baños: Free to visit and offering extensive views of the volcanic scenery from its beautiful courtyard, this museum is almost worth visiting for the architecture alone. But the fascinating exhibits tell the story of Baños de Agua Santa from the very earliest times up until the present day, so this is a perfect place to learn more about the history and culture of the town.
- Museo Fray Enrique Mideros O.P.: Based around the personal collection of a local priest, this museum takes an extremely eclectic approach to its exhibits. Indigenous artifacts from Ecuador's pre-Columbian history share space with taxidermy animal specimens and examples of Catholic relics. Cheap to visit, this is a great place to kill a few hours on a rainy day and enjoy a museum with no particular theme.
- La Aldea Mágica: Although it markets itself as a sculpture museum, this place is not nearly as stuffy as it sounds. Instead, this tourist attraction is based around dioramas that you can be a part of. The perfect photo opportunity in Baños de Agua Santa, this is an excellent place to come to explore the quirky side of the town's culture.
Shopping in Baños de Agua Santa
Most people who come to Baños de Agua Santa intend to spend all their time enjoying the great outdoors rather than shopping. However, it is good to know that the town has plenty of shops where you can pick up everything you need for your trip. Plus, there are some interesting places to look for gifts and souvenirs, too.
- Pasaje Artesanal Ermita de la Virgen: This outdoor shopping mall might be the best place in town to come for traditional handicrafts. You have a wealth of different shops to choose from, so you're bound to find something special here.
- Ciel: This specialty store is a place to come for handbags of all kinds. Often locally designed and made, you can find a unique bag here that will be the envy of your friends when you get back home.
- Dovanna: This gift store goes above and beyond the usual mass-market garbage to provide thoughtful and sustainable souvenirs. Check out mugs, books, candles, and local handicrafts here.
Restaurants in Baños de Agua Santa
Ecuadorian food is generally delicious, and you'll find plenty of it on offer here. However, the popularity of Baños de Agua Santa with tourists means that you can also branch out and try some international cuisine. The local produce in this fertile region is excellent, so it's hard to go wrong at the restaurants in town. However, here are some highlights:
- Mestizart Ecuadorian Restaurant: This bright and colorful café offers delicious food in a casual atmosphere. With a great section of omelets and soups, where this place really shines is in its full menu of Ecuadorian specialties like llapingachos con chorizo. Prices are cheap here and include the national value-added tax so that you can dine without any nasty surprises. Plus, the free WiFi is great for uploading those all-important food shots.
- Swiss Bistro: Despite the mountainous environment, it may come as a surprise that you can get Swiss delicacies here, but you can. While they serve snacks like hotdogs and sandwiches, the main thing here is the fondue, which is a great meal to share with friends.
- Chez Roberto: The national flags on display here leave you with no doubt that this is a place with an international vibe. The meat-heavy menu continues that impression, with dishes from Brazil sitting side-by-side with those from Italy, Mexico, and of course, Ecuador itself.
Baños de Agua Santa may be Ecuador's outdoor adventure capital, but there's more to do here than just hiking around the rainforest. Leave your bags behind at a local luggage storage and try some of these fun activities while you're in town.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Baños de Agua Santa?
The price for luggage storage in Baños de Agua Santa is just $6.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Baños de Agua Santa?
There are multiple locations all around Baños de Agua Santa which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near La Casa del Arbol, Pailón del diablo, San Juan Bautista de La Catedral de Ambato and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Baños de Agua Santa?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Baños de Agua Santa.
Are there storage lockers in Baños de Agua Santa?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Baños de Agua Santa. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Baños de Agua Santa where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Baños de Agua Santa?
The most popular restaurants to visit are La Casettera Restaurante y Bar, Los Leños, and Mestizart Ecuadorian Restaurant. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Baños de Agua Santa are Hosteria Las Orquideas Runtun, Hostal Tungurahua, and Hotel Restaurante la Chimenea.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Baños de Agua Santa?
Baños de Agua Santa offers several scenic parks including Parque, Complejo Aguajan, and Parque Simón Bolivar.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Baños de Agua Santa?
You can find local tourist information at Dirección De Turismo GADBAS, Itur Terminal Terrestre, and Itur Pasaje Ermita de La Virgen.