+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Le Puy
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Le Puy hotspots
Le Puy Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Le Puy?" Perhaps you just arrived in Le Puy and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Jennyfer, Diabolo, or MS Mode and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Cosy Camp, Fontaine des Tables, or Place du Plot and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Le Puy!
Luggage storage nearby most Le Puy hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Le Puy and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Le Puy start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Le Puy now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Café du Commerce, Aux Légendes, and Café le Saint-Gilles. You can also go for a hike around Forêt domaniale du Meygal, Lac de Naussac, and Bord de Borne. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Black Pearl Bar, Gare SNCF du Puy en Velay, and Bar de lAviation.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Le Puy with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Le Puy without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Le Puy-en-Velay With Bounce
Le Puy-en-Velay, or Le Puy as it was previously known, is one of the most exciting cities in the south of France to visit. Here you can forget all about the French Riviera and immerse yourself in the country's ancient history which dates back thousands of years. Le Puy has a medieval Old Town full of cobbled streets crammed with a mayhem of pastel-colored buildings where vintage-style stores fight for space with the pavement cafes.
There might not be many museums in Le Puy, but the few there are reflect the city's culture and the importance of traditional industries like lace-making and the fact Le Puy has been an important pilgrimage city for centuries. One of its oldest structures is a hotel/hospital, now a museum, where travelers from around the world would stay when they came seeking a cure for whatever ailed them. If they tried the dishes being served in Le Puy restaurants today they would have found, if not a complete cure, some solace in the form of comfort food of an outstanding level.
This French city is an awkward place to get around with bags whether they’re rucksacks or suitcases. Save yourself the bother of having to say pardon in your best French accent every time you bump into someone by leaving your bags at a Bounce luggage storage service in Le Puy-en-Velay.
Luggage Storage In Le Puy-en-Velay
Bounce aims to provide the best luggage storage service around the globe by partnering with reputable local businesses. That means you can find luggage lockers where you need them most in public transport hubs, airports, and in city centers. Whether you're in Le Puy-en-Velay, any other city in France, or somewhere else in the world, use a Bounce luggage locker for suitcase storage and you'll be guaranteed three things: convenience, security, and affordability.
Le Puy-en-Velay City Guide
Top Things To Do
Most of the top things to do in Le Puy-en-Velay are history-related except for eating and shopping. It is after all one of the most historically important cities in the Loire Valley of western France. If you're into the past, like ancient architecture, boutique shopping, and French food, you're in for a very interesting stay in Le Puy-en-Velay.
History is everywhere in Le Puy-en-Velay except in the museums, though that said, you will discover three of note which are detailed below. Except for one, they're not cavernous museums by any means so you'll be able to fit in a visit to them all in a morning or afternoon.
- The Musée Crozatier: Art, history and archeology local to the Loire-Haute region are what is on display in the Musée Crozatier. This is Le Puy-en-Velay's largest museum so it will take a little longer than the others to get around. As well as the permanent collections housed here, the museum also holds temporary ones on everything from snakes to science.
- Education Center de la Dentelle: The Education Center de la Dentelle is the museum in Le Puy-en-Velay dedicated to preserving the city's lace-making heritage as well as promoting new and innovative techniques for textile production. There are hundreds of examples of handmade lace on display here, artisans working live and even lace-making lessons should you feel inclined to start a new career.
- Hôtel-Dieu: Inside this historic building which is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site you'll discover the important role Le Puy-en-Velay has played over the centuries as a pilgrimage site and its continued links to spirituality. Exhibits include documents, photographs, and artifacts as well as, in the words of the museum itself, interactive magic squares.
Shopping in Le Puy-en-Velay is all about traipsing around the streets in search of shops and boutiques that stock unusual one-off items. Forget malls and enormous department stores, you'll be shopping the way it used to be done before the big complexes were even thought of – and you'll be pleasantly surprised at just how much you enjoy it.
- C'Est L: Pop into this fashion wear shop and you'll soon discover the type of service that was normal years ago. One-on-one attention from a trained assistant who will bring you items of clothing for you to take a look at and then try if you find them suitable. Shopping for clothes this way is fun, but can be an awful lot more time-consuming than what you're accustomed to.
- Le Puy-en-Velay Market: Markets take over the streets of Le Puy-en-Velay several times a week. They're where the locals forage for fresh produce and any bargains to be had, so expect to be elbowing your way through the crowds to get close enough to a stall to see what it's selling. The markets in Le Puy-en-Velay are lively, full of excellent quality products, and are a good insight into local life.
- Boutique Souvenir dentelle Les Portraits du Velay: If there's one thing you should take home from Le Puy-en-Velay as a souvenir then it has to be a piece of lacework. You'll find a wide selection of handcrafted lace in all formats from collars to tablecloths in the Boutique Souvenir dentalle Les Portraits du Velay.
When in France do as the French do and eat French food. In truth, there are very few other options in Le Puy-en-Velay as most of the restaurants adhere to a traditional menu, and as French cuisine has a reputation for being one of the best in the world, you won't hear anyone complaining.
- L'emotion: L'emotion is a relative newcomer to the Le Puy-en-Velay food scene, but one that's making waves and has already been awarded a coveted Michelin Bib Gourmand. Here you can dine on highly elevated plates of typical French cuisine made from the freshest possible locally grown ingredients.
- Restaurant Tournayre: It's not easy to say whether the food or the location is the big attraction of this restaurant. The Restaurant Tournayre occupies a stone vault with an arched ceiling that is hundreds of years old. It's a fantastic atmosphere for a candlelit dinner although the clatter of cutlery does tend to echo somewhat. This restaurant offers three differently priced classy set menus so you'll know what you're going to be paying before you start eating.
- Guss Burger: If you've had enough of formal French dining and just want something simple you can sink your teeth into without having to winkle it out of its shell, you need to go to Guss Burger. This burger joint is bright, colorful, and trendily furnished and serves humongous homemade burgers with natural fries. If you don't like the ones on the menu you can invent your own stack to put inside the bun.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Le Puy?
The price for luggage storage in Le Puy is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Le Puy?
There are multiple locations all around Le Puy which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Cosy Camp, Fontaine des Tables, Place du Plot and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Le Puy?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Le Puy.
Are there storage lockers in Le Puy?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Le Puy. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Le Puy where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Le Puy?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, La Table du Plot, and Le Chamarlenc. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Le Puy are ibis Styles le Puy en Velay, Hôtel ibis budget le Puy en Velay, and Hôtel Restaurant Moulin de Barette.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Le Puy?
Le Puy offers several scenic parks including Jardin Henri Vinay, Jardin Vinay, and Accrovelay.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Le Puy?
You can find local tourist information at Office de Tourisme, Mission Départementale de Développement Touristique de la Haute Loire, and Petit Train Touristique.